• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
I'm tempted to spam now, too. Charlie's a bad influence.

And so far only Cups has thanked me for the Brawl disc. I should be basking in praise.

ParadoxRyk

Smash Cadet
Yo all. Just saying hi, and thanks for inviting me to KC for the tourney. It was great to see all the Brawl talent there. I'm going to try to stay informed about any other tournaments being held, so that I can stay fresh with Pikmin & Olimar.

Like I said before, I'm just getting my greetings out of the way, but I'll be sure to stay current and keep my posts up to date!

ParadoX

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
Even though CFMV already said it, it's too good to not be repeated.

Your praise was revoked when you erased all my brawl data!

UltimateShinigami

Smash Journeyman
Currently in da StL, but home in Ft Lauderdale eve
a TALE OF SWORDS ETERNALLY RETOLD
speaking of... I'm hosting a SC2 tournament at my school (lindenwood University) this saturday. It was supposed to be last saturday but i had to postpone it for obvious reasons. Anyway, I put that sentence as the last line on my flyer, lol. Only I said two swords, not just swords. Can't let people think there are like a gazillion soul swords like there are keyblades in KH3.

man, i'm good at digressing

SamDvds

Smash Ace
lol...this thread is so entertaining...i gotta come back to teh barrio next weekend im going through brawl withdrawls :(

Cups

Smash Ace
pfft if i had known some of the stuff i figured out after the tourney ur ike woulda been toast! <3 Brawl its so fun
YEAH CUZ I DIDN'T LEARN ANYTHING EITHER SAM, ANYTIME, ANY STAGE YOU WANNA THROW OUT THAT CAMPY ZSS LET ME KNOW.

<3 Sam

wtf is with this thread, i'm gone for one day and all hell breaks loose.

SamDvds

Smash Ace
lol hey my zss is not campy! and your on for a rematch dude. im takin it this time...now that i know u gotta kill everyone off the top of every stage and not the side <.<

only1Z

Smash Champion
It was hella campy.....And it was the only way she killed was with 5 uairs.....luckily my boi cups baited her in the last life, and devastated her stock.

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
I realize being able to keep up is more fun than playing a character I like. See: Me, Melee, and Mario.
I will be playing Pit. I loved Kid Icarus and I believe I can be very competent with him.

Echo

Smash Champion
Man I am loving Zelda/Sheik but you know, Lucas is just too fun... its gonna be a tough call. But like its been said a million times, you're not gonna know your who your main is until you start playing it. The game is just way too fun, though. oh and Sam you can't handle this lol :p

Z, you need to hook me up with your Wii # so I have people to kreep at during the week. And that goes for everyone else, too. Mines in my profile, let me know if you add me so I can add you back.

edit* oh and the sig is pretty real deal... I think I may need to get in line for one >.>

SamDvds

Smash Ace
hahaa Echo i seem to remember a spike off the side of FD from zss to your shiek...also i dont think i can make your tourney the 22nd of march...i forgot i had other plans..btw are u gonna go to that game stop tourney? im hearing that its not even the same rule set for each store..some let u bring your controller..some will have items/timed matches/Sudden Death mode.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I realize being able to keep up is more fun than playing a character I like. See: Me, Melee, and Mario.
I will be playing Pit. I loved Kid Icarus and I believe I can be very competent with him.
Keep the dream alive BPS

I did decently with Peach in the tournament, or at least I felt decent with her, so I'm almost positive she's going to be my main at this point. Supposedly she won't be as highly regarded in Brawl due to the universal heightened difficulty in edge-guarding, but no one can deny her awesome moveset.

STEALTH BOMBER

edit: By the way I can make better signatures than sugarpoultry any day

Cups

Smash Ace
Yeah Hector does look really cool when he changes class, Lyn IMO looks cooler tho, specially when she crits. Radiant Dawn is one of my favorite games, so good, and POR was amazing too. Also, I like the way Ike plays and I have fun with him, so I think I'll stay with him for a while, also I'm doing pretty well with him for just starting right now, so maybe he just suits me.

*gets in line for ike signature* PROVE IT HONDA FOO.

BTW Z you need a cool quote about battle or something. That should finish it off.

papermarkis

Smash Lord
I'd like a cool PT signature if possible. As far as my PT, I'm pretty good with Squirtle already, my Charizard could use a little work and my Ivysaur could use a lot of work, but I probably just need to wait till I actually get the game and spend time in training mode.

lol, Pokemon Trainer in training mode...

only1Z

Smash Champion
I've actually added a quote, maybe not very befitting. Off of Devil May Cry 4.

Honda foo, make me a Ike sig then :p

*o lawl, my quote doesn't fit in the space.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
so...how much of that wasnt made out of bordem? ^ lol. btw anybody goin down to oklahoma for brawl tournys?

Top Bottom