• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Area Brawl Thread

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Can't make it. Got a rental car, didn't get coverage on it, and want to minimize drive time

Sorry

DeLux

I meant for the smashfest last night lol

I MIGHT be able to swing that tournament, depends on my work schedule

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
CONFIRMATION: Smash at my place 5:30 to 11:00pm. Danny, Travis and myself are hoping to get Artemis going again, as it was a huge hit last time, but it will not likely happen 'til 9:00 when Artik gets here. Those purely interested in smash are highly encouraged to come before 9:00, and then stay around for when it gets awesome.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
hey guys, the annual chili cookoff is tomorrow starting at 9AM in old town lenexa, and as me and our group has done for the past 6ish years we will be among those participating! its free, so no excuses to drop on by and try some chili :D

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
CONFIRMATION: Smash tonight 5:30 to 11:00.

Spaceship bridge simulation is fun as hell but we will all still gladly smash if smashers show up.

DeLux

I work tonight, so I'm playing in Lawrence from 6 to 9 prior to my job if you're interested Quote

Figured it was fine since we didn't hear from Blake hosting, and i couldn't make it out there anyways tonight

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
Sorry Quote. :(

CANCELLATION: NO smash at my house today because I have a head-wretching migraine-inducing energy-sapping cold.

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
CONFIRMATION: Smash at my place 5:30 to 11:00. Brownies are happening whether people come or not because I miss the brownies.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I miss playing Brawl too. I'll even do singles.

Also, there is a high chance of playing Artemis in the later hours when Artik arrives.

Tony22

Smash Cadet
I want to see a lot more people at L-Town Throw Down. I only get third place whenever there's only <9 people there. It can't just be Bonds and DeLux taking my money :)

DeLux

MJG kinda takes more of your money than Ryan and I by being better lol

:phone:

Tony22

Smash Cadet
MJG kinda takes more of your money than Ryan and I by being better lol

:phone:
Obviously, but he still didn't go to the last LTTDR :p.

Mr. Doom, that makes me sad. However, I didn't know you did LP's on Youtube. I subbed to your vids :)

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Did you subscribe to Mario Party TV or me? I plan to upload another Mario Party video on MPTV, but then again I'm going to upload part one of my LP of Twilight Princess on my channel soon.

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
I had to look back at previous pages to make sure this is still the Kansas City Area Brawl Thread.

CONFIRMATION: Smash at my place 4:00-11:30. Extended times because I have no more school this weekend. Diablo III, Smash Bros very likely especially if people show up for it, Artemis guaranteed.

Smash Lord
I really want to be there today and can finally make it, but I got a cold this weekend. I'm not coughing or sneezing but my nose is still pretty stuffy.

Let me know if you're still fine with me coming by. I miss people.

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
Brrg!ng haarrrrrrrh!!!!!!!

This may have been preventable, it may not have been. Regardless, I spent the entire night on an essay to turn in today and as a result got no sleep and I don't think I'll be able to last the night in the condition that I am in. I'm planning to sleep as soon as I get home at around 3:30. Quote you are the most unlucky guy ever. Cancelling smash for this week.

Rockstar

Smash Ace
Hellooo, im back. My wii stopped reading games out of nowhere, so I just bought a new one from a pawn shop. New tricks up my sleeve. Whats crackin

Forgive me for the double post, but I missed everyone btw. Ness is back in action ladies and gentlemen. Cant wait to play you guys as soon as possible, and get the vids on youtube

Rockstar

Smash Ace
No character is trash. Ill try to go to one of the next smashfests at Ducks. Cant wait to play you guys and see how you all have advanced. Im eager to compete and see what everyone brings to the table

DeLux

Why did you make it the weekend I have to work 20 hours?

@rockstar, as far as I know the smashfests at Duck's haven't been having too many brawlers come by lately. You should go if you want, but you're doing yourself a disservice by not checking out the group since we're doing weekly tournaments along with weekly smashfests.

Top Bottom