• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Area Brawl Thread

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
No Lawrence Brawl on this Friday either. Most of us are going out of town this weekend.

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
A Texan invitation without Texas-sized text? What happened?

CONFIRMATION: Smash at my place tonight 5:30 to 11:00. My mom (and myself too) didn't sleep too well last night because of stuff so the 11:00 will be enforced.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I heard you guys like to pray on sundays

so my tournament has been moved to Sunday the 5th instead of Saturday the 4th and to my parents instead of Dans, so if this makes it harder/easier I am sorry/happy.

Maybe we can all pray together.

DeLux

Good luck with that, going to whobo though so count me out

Bonds

Smash Journeyman
No, we're still working on that. I need to discuss it with MJG still, but I am pretty sure we have a way to get there. The problem is having a car to get there. If you're interested, I'll pm you when I get any kind of update.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Yes, please do PM me. I have one other person interested in the tournament. I already have requested that weekend off, but I would still like to know as soon as possible.

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
CONFIRMATION: Smash at my place 5:30 to 11:00. Do not try to come early, I will be asleep most likely.

Also, looking to borrow wii classic controllers so that my boyfriend and I may spend our last few days together playing through DKC3 on co-op. Or, alternatively, looking to borrow a cartridge of Donkey Kong Country 3.

DeLux

Gonna be at revelations

Someone make a tag I should use. Best submission gets used when I'm on livestream if I make it that far

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
CONFIRMATION: Smash at my place tonight 5:30-11:00pm. Directions to my place are on the first post. Anyone who is not a regular is urged to message here before showing up.

My semester has begun again which means no more staying super late. Out at 11.
Also, I have been awake for a very long time and will probably be very brain-dead by tonight. I plan to persevere through this so that my sleep schedule can be corrected.

DeLux

Hey, who can do housing for GH2 weekend?

I can only fit so many people in my new apt :(

Denti

Smash Master
TOURNAMENTS!!!

This is an excellent time to exercise Megabus you folks! For you people who still want to play this game, try to make this. It's hype.

REVOLUTION 12 IS THIS UP COMING SEPTEMBER 1ST!!! It is to be held with Sethlon's and UTD Zac's Project M tournament. Singles and doubles for both games. Also DAKPO is CONFIRMED for this event!!!

NOW IF YOU CAN'T MAKE THAT DATE...

Revolution 13 will be September 22nd held at Emily's Melee and UMVC3 tournament! I will also be holding a Smash 64 side event. SO THAT MEANS Brawl, Melee, Smash 64 and Marvel! Get some hypeeee!!!!

Multiple game tournaments are for cool people, and you got what it takes!! Come be a cool kid! ...lol.

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
CONFIRMATION: Diablo III at my place today 5:30-11:00pm. Directions to my house are on the first post, and if you are not a regular please say you'll be coming here on this thread.

DeLux

I was honestly going to really try to come out tonight, but my back exploded and I'm trying not to poop myself in agony

Top Bottom