• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Area Brawl Thread

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
probably a shorter drive too.
People please help me out here. I wanna go to this. haven't been to NE yet.
It's between 3 and 4 hours to Omaha Nebraska from where most of you will be coming. This tournament is going to be called "The Salty-Runback" after Jokers bi-weekly shinanigans of me getting timed out twice in the 3rd round of my set with BPow.

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
Confirmation: Smash at my house tonight, Tuesday 5:30pm-11:00. It seems the real action won't begin until 8pm or so, but I'm sure we're all itching for some practice. I'll be here the whole time at least.

Tuesday weeklies will persist until the end of July, at which point the schedule will be up for discussion again.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Fino and MJG took some kids to school this weekend in case you didn't hear. I heard put in that work as well.

Off to Socal for me

bbl

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i'll see any of you guys that are at Brainshock. just hit me up, I'll be running trains on people with DK in Melee.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Fino/DNYCE should probably read the wolf boards for some LOLz

So, it's come to this. It's over Auspher.

True story: At UNK3, there was a shower stall area, and two showers. Fino and I called showers so we ran off. He turned to me and said "We are both two heterosexual males, so it's not gay if we get undressed in front of each other". So I saw Fino's butt. It was pretty lame and one of the worst parts of that day.

Basically, despite how often people say Fino is gay, and I mean HOMO gay, I don't think he is, so your best bet is to just befriend him, buy a pack of newports and lace them with rufies.
Nope. Just not into black guys.

Figures Fino is straight....but he doesn't seem it.

@KRD, I've never hit on a guy in person. I just express my interest to others online mostly, then hope for the best.

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
Confirmation: Smash at my house tonight Tuesday 5:30pm-11:00pm. Directions to my house are on the first post that should hopefully have been modified for this new summer time.

My friend Mackenzie is staying over here at my place. Don't touch his stuff.

I will have just had a back molar filling and my face will be numb.

bugexe

Smash Cadet
Confirmation: Smash at my house tonight Tuesday 5:30pm-11:00pm. Directions to my house are on the first post that should hopefully have been modified for this new summer time.

My friend Mackenzie is staying over here at my place. Don't touch his stuff.

I will have just had a back molar filling and my face will be numb.
Hey, I get to have a molar filling tomorrow!

DeLux

Dear Aushpher,

Stop hitting on Fino in public on SWF. You need to back off, he's MINE ;)

Love,
DeLux

DeLux

For the record, I know for a fact that Fino is SUPER gay. Like he wears a mask and speaks with a voice that sounds like he enjoys pain gay. Like he has requested on multiple times to sleep in my bed for some reason gay.

He plays Olimar and loves the Toon Link and Ice Climber matchups...

But he's spoken for (by me) and you need to leave him alone. thanks

DeLux

This is Fino. You have to automatically believe that he's trolling you until you ask him the same question like three more times. When you get a different answer, it's probably the right one from him

DeLux

No.

Since he and I will be LIVING together next year, we're pretty committed for the long haul. So you best back off now. He and I are flattered, but you won't be getting between us.

MJG

Smash Hero
What in the world.

I can't come out tonight...getting my brother from daycare and then I am gonna just chill n ish.

:shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy:

@Auspher: I am surprised you let yourself be trolled for this long...unless you did it willingly.

Top Bottom