• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Area Brawl Thread

8BitRevolver

Smash Journeyman
jace get me hella spicy nacho doritos, think hella fire.

also if you find Now & Laters i will sell my soul to you if you get me that ****, if not get me shocktarts or sweettarts yayuhzzz

-az

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
^---------- hahahaha

Actually I'm coming tomorrow. Rob's going on a date or something (lewllllll)

Jace I don't even care what you get as long as it's vegetarian and tasty.

Actually I do care. Cosmic brownies, cartons of milk, and trail mix are the best.

Hostess in general is legendary though. (except twinkies)

xbombr

Smash Ace
:(

The one week we get free food I have to work from 5:30-10:30.

I was in a similar position, Jace. I had 120 left with 5 days to go. Luckily (I guess?) my friend ran out of meal plan and I bought his food for a week. lol

At least I didn't end up like his room mate who had enough left over to clean the store on campus out of moutain dew. 35 12 packs just sitting in his room and he apparently had given some away before I saw the pyramid he built in the corner of his room.

Jace08

Smash Lord
Don't worry dmac I planned on it
Oh and I'll bring some saturday too
Okay the places should have most of what you guys asked for, I'll do my best to get it all. Oh and keep in mind if I bring drinks they'll be all warm cuz I don't have a cooler. But you guys still want them to put in your own fridge, right?

poor xbombr >< maybe I'll save some and still bring snacks for subsequent weeks, just in smaller quantities

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
actually i don't want warm milk, nor do I even like trail mix.

cosmic brownies are a nono now too.

I think I'll just take some starburst and skittles.

oh and pibb extra is the best ever.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
cant wait to meet you :) i dont know if you remember, but waaaay back when the game first came out, we play some wifi, and you were one of the people that influenced me to use pikachu

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
lol i know i was like the onlu one when i lived here. It was fustrating. for melee i would have to travel to KU. and i could barely do that cuz my parents would let me make that rtrip back then

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
well tuesday = brawl and thursday = melee, and most of the people who come for melee are the main posters here lol, we dont really have many brawl people here anymore lol

EDIT: well i guess im not going then

FuLLBLeeD

Smash Journeyman
Alright, I really need to sell my HDTV. I figured I'd ask here, is there anywhere on JCCC campus I can post ads advertising the TV for sale?

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
MJG is a brawl player. He gave me a friendly warning and said most of the brawl players cant make it. So if there isnt many brawl players, and most of that small amount can't make it...then there is no point for me to come. :(

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Yo, Rob's hookups are now going to be every Thursday as far as I know, so I'm not sure if I'll be going to JCCC anymore :/

Jace08

Smash Lord
I'm hoping we'll have summer meetings, even if people can't attend nearly as often cuz of jobs or whatever

Maybe duck knows if we're continuing over the summer or not

Jace08

Smash Lord
I've got a final at 4:30, but it shouldn't take me too long. I may go to this Rob guy's house. Raith you still haven't told me his address

I'd play some 64 with you there potts. I'll let you know when I know more

jun0

Smash Rookie
hey all, i'm in lawrence, ks for the week. anyone trying to meet up and play some brawl during the week? send me a pm if so

rpotts

Smash Lord
^I'll play with you, i'll be in lawrence probably tomorrow and i'll be there all week. I'm down for gaymez.

64/Melee. No brawl

Anxiety

Smash Apprentice
DANNY!!! WEEKEND MEETINGS....GO! Need to play someone other than my bro. Even though we are getting better unless you were sandbaggin alottt lol

rpotts

Smash Lord
Smash at my place tonight, 1900 Naismith Dr Apt E, Lawrence, KS 66046

Anyone who wants to come is welcome, call me if you need directions or w/e

913 271 3057

Honda, Me, Wolhgey and crew(?) and that one brawl player who posted looking for games are confirmed

rpotts

Smash Lord
Sucks you guys missed out. There was a 64 tourney. And Brawl, and Melee. Honda, N64, Wolghey, a bunch(9) of his his friends and Fino showed up, plus that guy jun0 who posted a bit back looking for brawlers.

Top Bottom