• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Area Brawl Thread

Jace08

Smash Lord
Waaait a minute, I wasn't paying attention at all there. For some reason I thought Project M = Other M, the new metriod game LOL

What is Project M, some new brawl mod or something? Neeeevermind lol

xbombr

Smash Ace
Waaait a minute, I wasn't paying attention at all there. For some reason I thought Project M = Other M, the new metriod game LOL

What is Project M, some new brawl mod or something? Neeeevermind lol
LOL A new Metroid game is something I would always be interested in.

xbombr

Smash Ace
dont worry strongbad ill play brawl m with you
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

We need more Samus vs. Marth and Ness dittos.

lol jk

Won't be there this week anyway since I'm coming back down the next day for my Dad's b-day party on Saturday. Definitely coming next week though. :O

xbombr

Smash Ace
I didn't know xbombr was from MO XD.
I've seen you in the Samus boards, I think.
Yeah I'm from around the KC area, but I'm in NW MO most of the time because that's where my school is. :O

And yeah the Samus boards are good times when people actually use them. lol

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
ill be there. please bring some setups guys, i dont wanna have just one wii to play with :( im also gonna be recording some matches, if anyone wants recording for posting on the boards for critiques or otherwise just ask

also cave story ftw

Smash Lord
ill be there. please bring some setups guys, i dont wanna have just one wii to play with :( im also gonna be recording some matches, if anyone wants recording for posting on the boards for critiques or otherwise just ask

also cave story ftw
YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAH somebody who knows about Cave Story.

On another note, I can bring a setup. I might get there a little later than 5 or so, but I'm definitely going. One of my friends might be coming along too. I don't suppose we could get a third could we? I can't stand 3+ player games.

I've got a copy of melee too if anyone plays that.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
you should have LOL

GGs guys, i havent seen that many people all playing brawl in a looooooooong time. saw some stuff for people to work on, saw some promise. lets keep this up and make KC a great brawl scene again :D

Anxiety

Smash Apprentice
fun night, lotta GGs..Danny u should upload that vid of our final kill on that doubles with ur falcon :)
thx for the tips danny/mjg

WmZ74

Smash Cadet
All your fruit will soon belong to Yoshi, Thor!
GGs guys! That was some of the most fun ive ever had playing that game today!

Smash Lord
you should have LOL

GGs guys, i havent seen that many people all playing brawl in a looooooooong time. saw some stuff for people to work on, saw some promise. lets keep this up and make KC a great brawl scene again :D
You know, I've always wondered if it would be possible to set up some sort of college league. You have JCCC and Lawrence already. You would really only need 1-2 more schools to get this kind of thing started.

This was all some pretty good fun today. I'll definitely be there next Tuesday. I'll see if I can bring a 64 setup next week. It just depends on how well I get around this weekend. A friend of mine has my system. Another friend has my copy of the game and my controllers are at home.

Jace08

Smash Lord
Sounds like we're gonna get a really good turnout tomorrow night then if we got dmac and honda coming too from lawrence

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
im comin too :O
can someone tell me the room # you guys meet in again?

rpotts

Smash Lord
I prolly won't be coming tomorrow, anyone wanna do some small scale smashing in lawrence tonight?

Just bought 3 N64 trollers on ebay, that also come with a gc troller, two knock off gc controllers and a ps2 controller. anyone want the ps2 controller or the non OEM gc trollers?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
rpotts, who do you want me to give that n64 memory pak so you can get it from them

Massive

Smash Champion
I beat your DDD with my falcon. (which is oddly a lot better than my marth <.<)

Eat ****?

<3 PC
Pretty sure I can beat all of Fino's secondaries with ROB or kirby.
That was a while ago though.

Also, SOMEONE NAMED QUOTE!?
F*CKING LOEV CAVE STORY. AGAWIGBNUAJHNGBKJAWGAWH.

Top Bottom