• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Area Brawl Thread

rpotts

Smash Lord
rpotts, who do you want me to give that n64 memory pak so you can get it from them
Give it to Jace, thanks.

Arkive, you can have my ps2 controller, I haven't got the trollers yet but I'll get it to you when they arrive.

PC - no. making dinner for the girlfriend tonight. mmmmmmmmm

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Hey can somebody link me a guide or something on how to hack a wii? I wanna get some good snes games and stuff on it but kinda confused about it all.

Anxiety

Smash Apprentice
I just put homebrew on mine last night..got custom textures..thinkin bout trying brawl+ or balanced brawl (if its out)...when I get home I put up the sites I used.

D

Deleted member

ungh i dominate on arctic, whatchu know? btw jace you're the worst black man ever lolol gg's dudes

D

Deleted member

arctic/ducker/whoever runs the game club: do you think you could put up flyers around the JCCC campus for a video game tournament?

WmZ74

Smash Cadet
Ill be there... im gunna see if i can consistently beat thor now
Havent yet kicked the DR habbit, but today should still be fun

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i cant wait :)

Ok guys, tonight we need to have a srs business talk. No Koast is rapidly approaching, and wichita is not gonna be able to handle everyone who wants to go, so we need to figure out housing. if you can house anyone, we need to know. we have A LOT of people coming through, so lets get this done and help our fellow smashers >:O

WmZ74

Smash Cadet
Im planning on going to NoKoast... Are you talking about sharing hotel rooms in Wichita? id have no problem with that as long as whoever stays with me would have to pay some fraction of the room cost

Smash Lord
i cant wait :)

Ok guys, tonight we need to have a srs business talk. No Koast is rapidly approaching, and wichita is not gonna be able to handle everyone who wants to go, so we need to figure out housing. if you can house anyone, we need to know. we have A LOT of people coming through, so lets get this done and help our fellow smashers >:O
I know that it isn't good to play when you've been up since 5 in the morning, but Whichita is definitely okay for a drive-there-driveback-in-a-day. I did that for something else in December and it wasn't too bad. I'm interested in going by the way and am pretty sure that some of my friends will be too.

xbombr

Smash Ace
I definitely want to get some games in with you, Jace. The Falcon match up is killing me right now. lol

I'm getting used to dealing with the combos, now I just need to work on other aspects of the match up. I also want to play against your Falcon on non-FD stage. haha

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
I definitely want to get some games in with you, Jace. The Falcon match up is killing me right now. lol

I'm getting used to dealing with the combos, now I just need to work on other aspects of the match up. I also want to play against your Falcon on non-FD stage. haha
You'll soon learn that Falcon is a pretty easy matchup. That helmet wearing female has nothing on a good sheik or puff. That ****'s hard.

From now on we should assume that everyone is going to Thursday JCCC unless said otherwise so that we don't have to go through this "whos' going on Thursday" and "everyone like always" thing.

8BIT STEP UP YOUR GAME. BECOME THE MAN YOU WERE MEANT TO BE.

Top Bottom