• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Area Brawl Thread

Duckersmsh3

Smash Cadet
they usually have the movie poster sitting out in front of the room if your coming from the corner lounge its before the circle stairway.

second it is a theater style room with raised seating so if you have controller with an extra long cord or a wavebird it helps.

xbombr

Smash Ace
Woot glad these are confirmed

Also xbombr there are maps posted everywhere so you should pretty always have an idea of where to go. Although if I remember right the actual room isn't labeled with the number 233
lol I just hate walking around, looking like a ******* who doesn't belong there until I find a map.

It just helps to have a general idea of where I'm going beforehand even if I do have to find a map somewhere.

Also, shouldn't the opening post be updated since we're no longer in the corner lounge? Just a thought.

Oh and as far as Thursday goes, I'll try to be there around 4:45 or so. I have a stupid lab on thursdays that runs until like 2:30 or so.

I NEEEEEEEED GAMES. Singles in particular, though doubles were hella fun too last time I went.

rpotts

Smash Lord
64 pika dittos?!?!?

no seriously, who is going, jace, fino, duck, dmac??? anyone from lawrence wanna drive me? I get out of class at 3:45. I'll be checking the boards periodically.

BTW i don't care that tuesday is not the normal melee day, I just want some gaymez.
I can bring a 64 and a cube with melee if anyone is interested.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
funny thing is thats exactly when i get out of my last class. sadly im not heading back to lawrence so riding with me wouldnt help you on the way back. for any of the "new" guys (new as in i have never met XD) my number is in the OP if yall get lost looking for the new room. call me if you get lost. ill be there around 5ish

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
*double post cause i dont care*

ggs tonight guys! nice seeing some new guys, keep it up and you will get better :D saw some promising things, and i will personally work with yall (whenever i get to come lol) if you want. im sure the others would help out too.

Anxiety

Smash Apprentice
heh its all good Fino, was fun matches, only way imma get better is by playin against people better than me.

D

Deleted member

tan and I are already guaranteed to go, 8bit will probably be able to come too

xbombr

Smash Ace
I'm so stoked to actually get to play other people lol. It's been a few weeks since I've gotten to play anyone at all.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
yo I'm coming today unless it starts snowing a bunch
where is it? corner lounge? or some other room?

dmac

Smash Champion
i get out of class at 3:45 what time do you guys wanna meet up and who should drive

also, what time do these things usually end?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
usually around 9:30 to 10. and there will probably not be brawl today anxiety unless someone brings it. only come if brawl is confirmed.

ill probably stop by for about 30 minutes or so

Jace08

Smash Lord
Wooooot dmac's comin! About dang time

We usually play a lot longer than that stealth lol. Generally they kick us out at like 10:45-11ish, but it varies

Duck said he was comin too, so from lawrence that's dmac, potts, duck, me and maybe Fino if he's goin? Usually fino and duck take a car that if I remember right holds 5 people no problem

Top Bottom