• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kage

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLake

Smash Master
Waggh i dont wanna get *****!

*looks at main* phew...thank goodness i dont main ganon

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
It is just like:

You> Okay, lets play
Kage>*looks at controller*

Then BAM! You don't even have a chance, you are at home already, bye, go to sleepz, wake up and you are 50 years old before you know it.

chaddd

Smash Lord
That's an awful big foot you're going to have in your mouth, guys.

Let's go ahead and never compare me to anyone else when I haven't even had the chance to four stock you, yet.

Canada sucks. Go team USA.

EDIT: I'm not sure if it matters to anyone, but watching Kage play against Fox makes me very depressed. I thought Ganon could attack faster than that. But, eh, what do I know about Ganon?

get raw
makin noise for the MC
hardcore
without that life is empty!
doo doo doo dun dun doooo
MC whizzkid...

Open up your eyes let your mind be free,
step into the light just come follow me,
to the, other side
where life is just a ride,
You can, feel your body just slidin' into overdrive.
Release your spirit let yourself become one but don't,
have regrets for the things you worked on and see.
You can be whatever you wanna be,
so open up your eyes let your mind be free.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
I was watching kages videos on youtube. Man Canada sucks if thats the best ganon.

That's an awful big foot you're going to have in your mouth, guys.

Let's go ahead and never compare me to anyone else when I haven't even had the chance to four stock you, yet.

Canada sucks. Go team USA.

EDIT: I'm not sure if it matters to anyone, but watching Kage play against Fox makes me very depressed. I thought Ganon could attack faster than that. But, eh, what do I know about Ganon?
agreed Falsofalco made him look silly.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHnC7xRKXeM

Lol yeah Canada blows.

Chaddd, you seem to take great pride in being a skilled Ganondorf player. Too bad that's exactly what every other Ganon does. Kage hasn't said anything for himself, it's been American players who are making comparisons. Canadians have only said that we do have good players.

... Because we do.

I was watching kages videos on youtube. Man Canada sucks if thats the best ganon.
Lol yeah let's judge a country ['s POWR LEVEL] by their best Ganon.
agreed Falsofalco made him look silly.
Lol yeah he also made americans look silly when he ( a random Canadian noob) took 17th at OC2.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace

Chaddd, you seem to take great pride in being a skilled Ganondorf player. Too bad that's exactly what every other Ganon does. Kage hasn't said anything for himself, it's been American players who are making comparisons.

Every other Ganon? I can only count a couple that seem like that are quite impressed with themselves. What about Magus420? He's a great Ganon, and he doesn't ever say anything about it. What about me? Nobody knows it yet and there is no evidence to support it, but I actually am better than everyone (AAH JK JK :p)

Zenjamin

Smash Lord

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
I suppose cunning kitsune, dope, Jiano, vidjo and tink are noobs.

I also suppose that any noob can rip through 2 rounds of pools, rip through singles and lose to only M2K and forward.

I'm simply bringing substance to an otherwise empty argument against Canadians.

chaddd

Smash Lord
1st-3ed will get you money.
1st-5th will get you respect.
1st-10th will get prestige.
17th gets you... not a damn thing.
Exactly. You don't see me talking any trash about my VLS placement. It was nothing short of sh*tty. And yeah, I placed 17th.

Only at VLS, I did prove that I have the ability to beat almost all top players. I took games off of ChuDat, KoreanDJ, and M2K, among others. I was even able to take a game off of Azen's Fox on Final Destination.

There are two types of cocky people in the world. Those that are cocky only to further their own improvement and can actually back up their trash talk, and those that are lacking perspective to the point that it's nauseating. I finally had the chance to play these people and see how I stack up against the world's best. Canada is a long way from the world's best, I'm sorry.

Just because there are so many people out there that talk trash and are full of sh*t doesn't make me part of that group. I have proven over and over and over again that I back up all talk. Look at my track record for this game.

-I sucked.
-I got better.
-I started dominating all my state's tournaments.
-I travelled.
-I continued to dominate my state.
-I made a combo video, and people talked trash. The same kind of trash being talked now.

soooooo...

-I went to a tournament specifically where the trash talk was coming from to silence the trash talk.
-I beat everyone I said I would beat, and even managed to 2 stock Forward's Falco IN BRACKETS.
-Before all this, I played Thomas Tipman for the first time ever, and I went 5-0 in our games.

To anyone who has nothing to say for themselves this is the most cocky and arrogant post ever. But anyone without any insecurities can clearly see that I have forever been clear on my intentions and always back it up. So to all haters:

You have nothing legitimate to come back with. All your trash talk only means one thing to me; that Canada obviously requires a bit of perspective. Get off my d*ck, all you haters follow me around like it makes you feel better to have something bad to say about me when all I want is for my state to have a little more respect. Instead I get non-stop hate and doubt from all directions because you f*cks still watch YouTube too much. It doesn't make you any better, scrubs.

EDIT: Also, I take pride in being the BEST Ganondorf. And if you have any disagreements about that, then try and name me a good Ganondorf I haven't 3 or 4 stocked. Yeah.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
I am writing from my phone at a restaurant. Waiting for food, don't really have time for green text.

I wasn't aware anyone could ever hate Chaddd somehow. You have no hater here.

chaddd

Smash Lord
I am writing from my phone at a restaurant. Waiting for food, don't really have time for green text.

I wasn't aware anyone could ever hate Chaddd somehow. You have no hater here.
You have no idea how much I appreciate that.

I felt for a long time that I was starting to be accepted as a higher level player in the community, but it seems every time I bring up any accomplishment I can mention, someone (usually from South West Florida) comes out of now where with an unprovoked:

"YOU ARROGANT B@STARD WHERE DO YOU GET OFF TELLING PEOPLE WHO YOU'VE BEATEN WHEN WE CHALLENGE YOUR ABILITY."

I didn't know listing accomplishments made me arrogant. Doing it all the time, sure, but I rarely RARELY bring any of that up, for that exact reason. I enjoy going to tournaments and meeting new people. I don't enjoy having to defend the entirety of my reputation right here on the boards because someone doesn't like that I've improved faster than them.

technomancer

Smash Champion
Oh ****

Ganon is the new captain falcon

a bunch of people that don't even play Ganon are like "HEY THIS GANON IS THE BEST"

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
haha, silly rabbits, tricks are for kids.
Wrong! TRIX are for kids...tricks are for tricksters and men who patronize prostitutes. Why do you fellas get so worked up about things like this? Prove your worth by tournament matches, not with words and buddy support.

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
Exactly. You don't see me talking any trash about my VLS placement. It was nothing short of sh*tty. And yeah, I placed 17th.

Only at VLS, I did prove that I have the ability to beat almost all top players. I took games off of ChuDat, KoreanDJ, and M2K, among others. I was even able to take a game off of Azen's Fox on Final Destination.

There are two types of cocky people in the world. Those that are cocky only to further their own improvement and can actually back up their trash talk, and those that are lacking perspective to the point that it's nauseating. I finally had the chance to play these people and see how I stack up against the world's best. Canada is a long way from the world's best, I'm sorry.

Just because there are so many people out there that talk trash and are full of sh*t doesn't make me part of that group. I have proven over and over and over again that I back up all talk. Look at my track record for this game.

-I sucked.
-I got better.
-I started dominating all my state's tournaments.
-I travelled.
-I continued to dominate my state.
-I made a combo video, and people talked trash. The same kind of trash being talked now.

soooooo...

-I went to a tournament specifically where the trash talk was coming from to silence the trash talk.
-I beat everyone I said I would beat, and even managed to 2 stock Forward's Falco IN BRACKETS.
-Before all this, I played Thomas Tipman for the first time ever, and I went 5-0 in our games.

To anyone who has nothing to say for themselves this is the most cocky and arrogant post ever. But anyone without any insecurities can clearly see that I have forever been clear on my intentions and always back it up. So to all haters:

You have nothing legitimate to come back with. All your trash talk only means one thing to me; that Canada obviously requires a bit of perspective. Get off my d*ck, all you haters follow me around like it makes you feel better to have something bad to say about me when all I want is for my state to have a little more respect. Instead I get non-stop hate and doubt from all directions because you f*cks still watch YouTube too much. It doesn't make you any better, scrubs.

EDIT: Also, I take pride in being the BEST Ganondorf. And if you have any disagreements about that, then try and name me a good Ganondorf I haven't 3 or 4 stocked. Yeah.
For a best ganon your pretty bad and have useless accomplishment SO FAR YOU HAVENT BEATEN ANYONE GOOD so you still suck never beaten anyone ever ever in a set in other wordds you still suck a random nooob who makes himself feel better by telling himself that he beats good people one match in sets and in friendies. for the record linguini played chudat and chu said he's by far better than you,and he beat chus young link in a mm which you could not accomplish. I now stoop to your level.
P.S. you suck ill **** you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom