• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Chaddd, don't worry there was no hate towards you, it was just basically something to make you guys realize who Kage is and trying to make you guys more hyper about Pound 3. I am really looking forward to meeting you guys and having a ****load of fun =) Whenever I fight in a tournament I am 100% happy and I have 100% spirit.

And ya all that warrior talk on the boards is only basically an image I want to display to others that I am a warrior and will continue on going until the end. =)

Jem.

Smash Master
Eggz on Jem's account

LoL pretty sure I was trying to provoke an arrogant **** named Chad so that when you **** him, rock his world, and otherwise decimate him, kage, that he'll have a big kage **** in his mouth shutting him up.

Only at VLS, I did prove that I have the ability to beat almost all top players. I took games off of ChuDat, KoreanDJ, and M2K, among others. I was even able to take a game off of Azen's Fox on Final Destination.
LOL. Took games off? What are you, a ness main? LMAO what a ****ing idiot. Beating people in a match isn't hard LOL. Taking sets is.
chaddd said:
There are two types of cocky people in the world. Those that are cocky only to further their own improvement and can actually back up their trash talk, and those that are lacking perspective to the point that it's nauseating. I finally had the chance to play these people and see how I stack up against the world's best. Canada is a long way from the world's best, I'm sorry.
Do you have any idea who vwins and bam are? I think your a bit blind to skill. If your perspective of the "world's best" is the like 4 that always win US tournaments, then you're an idiot. Theres a lot more than just those 4, and overlooking everyone else skilled is pretty ignorant. (Those 4 obviously being chudat, PC, Azen, and M2K)
chaddd said:
Just because there are so many people out there that talk trash and are full of sh*t doesn't make me part of that group. I have proven over and over and over again that I back up all talk. Look at my track record for this game.

-I sucked.
-I got better.
-I started dominating all my state's tournaments.
-I travelled.
-I continued to dominate my state.
-I made a combo video, and people talked trash. The same kind of trash being talked now.
Where do you live? Cuz winning state tournaments with people you play all the time doesn't mean much LOL

chaddd said:
-I beat everyone I said I would beat, and even managed to 2 stock Forward's Falco IN BRACKETS.
-Before all this, I played Thomas Tipman for the first time ever, and I went 5-0 in our games.
zomg you played and beat a retired ganon? AND you took a match off of Forward? A WHOLE MATCH? OMG BEST GANON.

Hasn't Kage beat Bam and Vwins, who are just about as good as forward?

chaddd said:
You have nothing legitimate to come back with. All your trash talk only means one thing to me; that Canada obviously requires a bit of perspective. Get off my d*ck, all you haters follow me around like it makes you feel better to have something bad to say about me when all I want is for my state to have a little more respect. Instead I get non-stop hate and doubt from all directions because you f*cks still watch YouTube too much. It doesn't make you any better, scrubs.
I don't see how any Ganons have any respect for you. Your arrogant and a complete douchebag to people who disagree with you. Ka Master actually beats pros in sets with a supposedly worse character than ganon. You don't see him EVER gloating. All he does is give advice and be friendly. How do you stack up to Ka Master? Well, him being a big thing of awesome, I'd about compare you to a peice of ****. Just a comparison between 2 lowish tier pros, and how one should act, for those who are wondering why I brought Ka Master up. (or 1 lowish tier pro and 1 person who gloats about winning friendlies and single
matches)

Get *****. Money match for like 10-20$? I have a feeling you won't turn out to be anywhere near as good as kage, or even noobking. And with all this rep of your pro destruction (taking matches HOLY ****), you shouldn't fear some poor little northwestern US fellow, right?

chaddd said:
Also, I take pride in being the BEST Ganondorf. And if you have any disagreements about that, then try and name me a good Ganondorf I haven't 3 or 4 stocked. Yeah.
[/quote]
Kage.

/eggz on jem's account

Renth

Smash Hero
I don't see how any Ganons have any respect for you. Your arrogant and a complete douchebag to people who disagree with you. Ka Master actually beats pros in sets with a supposedly worse character than ganon. You don't see him EVER gloating. All he does is give advice and be friendly. How do you stack up to Ka Master? Well, him being a big thing of awesome, I'd about compare you to a peice of ****. Just a comparison between 2 lowish tier pros, and how one should act, for those who are wondering why I brought Ka Master up. (or 1 lowish tier pro and 1 person who gloats about winning friendlies and single
matches)

Eggz seriously you should look in the mirror sometime, a lot of the time you flame people for no reason especially Phanna. Chaddd only gloats because it's people like who you are constantly giving him ****. Chaddd is in no way a douchebag or an ***, don't you do the same thing is flame people when they disagree with you Eggz? You randomly go into Phannas threads and start flaming him all over the place for no reason.

Also, we aren't talking about Ka_Master here, you should start defending yourself instead of talking up other people who probably first of all, don't even want to be part of this pointless arguement, or are good enough that they don't need people bragging them up all the time.

Like i've said about twenty times now, let pound 3 settle it there's absolutely no need for the **** talk. Good Luck i don't need to tell people Chaddd is good, you'll see for yourselves.

Renth

Smash Hero
he entered for doubles and left he always enters doubles when he goes to tourneys only lol
Right... but that means he's still playing, by this logic it's okay to lose to him in doubles but not okay to lose to him in singles?

don't get me wrong chops i'm not going to argue i'm just .lost. when it comes to this subject.

p.s. if you have aim IM me Renth13 and we'll just chat **** talking back and fourth on forums

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Trying to remain as impartial as possible, I remember only "heated" posts from Chaddd's part, ever. Then again, he did mention he feels the need to revamp his reputation, which is apparently regularly savaged.

Why do I keep hearing that you are a douche, Chaddd? Sorry if that question sounds offensive, I don't mean it to be.

Renth

Smash Hero
Trying to remain as impartial as possible, I remember only "heated" posts from Chaddd's part, ever. Then again, he did mention he feels the need to revamp his reputation, which is apparently regularly savaged.

Why do I keep hearing that you are a douche, Chaddd? Sorry if that question sounds offensive, I don't mean it to be.
From what i understand, people say Chaddd is a douche because he's arrogant on boards. He's only arrogant because people **** talk him a lot. (right?) In person i enjoyed his company a lot.

He doesnt play to prove anything he enters cuz we force him to enter lol and thats doubles only. then agasin you dont really know so it doesnt really matter chadd can still think he''s good for beating him in friendlies.
Alright, i can understand that. Thanks.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
From what i understand, people say Chaddd is a douche because he's arrogant on boards. He's only arrogant because people **** talk him a lot. (right?) In person i enjoyed his company a lot.
Mmm, that makes sense. Though I'm sure your sympathy is well-placed, you gotta understand that for a lot of people, the boards and his posts are all they encounter from Chaddd. If "he's arrogant on boards", that's all people see of him. Even if he's a sweetheart IRL, it's irrelevent, and so flaming is to be expected.

Then, as I see it, he sees the flaming and perpetuates the cycle with more arrogance?

Sounds like a darn shame.

Renth

Smash Hero
Mmm, that makes sense. Though I'm sure your sympathy is well-placed, you gotta understand that for a lot of people, the boards and his posts are all they encounter from Chaddd. If "he's arrogant on boards", that's all people see of him. Even if he's a sweetheart IRL, it's irrelevent, and so flaming is to be expected.

Then, as I see it, he sees the flaming and perpetuates the cycle with more arrogance?

Well, if someone calls you a asshat and you clearly are not a asshat you'd normally shake it off and say whatever. I know i personally am not an asshat.

But, if someone goes telling other people that you are infact an asshat, wouldn't you argue for yourself?

Eggz

Smash Hero
Eggz seriously you should look in the mirror sometime, a lot of the time you flame people for no reason especially Phanna. Chaddd only gloats because it's people like who you are constantly giving him ****. Chaddd is in no way a douchebag or an ***, don't you do the same thing is flame people when they disagree with you Eggz? You randomly go into Phannas threads and start flaming him all over the place for no reason.

Also, we aren't talking about Ka_Master here, you should start defending yourself instead of talking up other people who probably first of all, don't even want to be part of this pointless arguement, or are good enough that they don't need people bragging them up all the time.

Like i've said about twenty times now, let pound 3 settle it there's absolutely no need for the **** talk. Good Luck i don't need to tell people Chaddd is good, you'll see for yourselves.
I can't argue with that LOL

However, I don't attack people and blatantly say I'm leagues better. I acknowledge equals and possible superiors. Nor do I brag about friendlies, or taking matches.

Renth

Smash Hero
I can't argue with that LOL

However, I don't attack people and blatantly say I'm leagues better. I acknowledge equals and possible superiors. Nor do I brag about friendlies, or taking matches.
fair enough, and my apologies if any of that offended you which i highly doubt it did. I just see you flaming people a good bit so i felt the need to argue that.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord

Well, if someone calls you a asshat and you clearly are not a asshat you'd normally shake it off and say whatever. I know i personally am not an asshat.

But, if someone goes telling other people that you are infact an asshat, wouldn't you argue for yourself?
Truth be told, I probably would try to defend myself. However, I'm not so sure that my responses would ones to provoke further asshat-related namecalling.

I'm not so sure whether the attempted justification of arrogance is one that can ever be successful.

Renth

Smash Hero
Truth be told, I probably would try to defend myself. However, I'm not so sure that my responses would ones to provoke further asshat-related namecalling.

I'm not so sure whether the attempted justification of arrogance is one that can ever be successful.
fair enough. arguing leads to b!tching, b!tching leads into fighting, others get involed, one way or another no one wins. Though i don't see why the argueing needs to continue past this point.

at very least everyone needs to agree to disagree.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
i have a feeling chaddd read Eggz' post with a great big smile on his face. he basically linked chaddds' skill as a smasher with how he does against Kage.

and Kage seems like a really cool guy, but when i watch his vids, I could make a list of things he could have done better in the match.

everybody makes mistakes, and clearly Kage is good enough for Canada, but when i watch chaddd's vids, the mistakes i see are few and far between.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
he basically linked chaddds' skill as a smasher with how he does against Kage.
gross generalization.

clearly Kage is good enough for Canada, but when i watch chaddd's vids, the mistakes i see are few and far between.
why another knock at Canada? How confusing. I don't think that your personal analysis of the select youtube matches you've seen qualify as a defense any more than anyone else's. Unless you are a very talented individual capable of seeing (ganon) mindgames on youtube, with the prerequisite ganon expertise.

Lol at the futility.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
Its really not very hard to notice mistakes on youtube. or even mindgames.
he double-jumps too much, and gets too close to charcters and doesnt abuse his range enough. just simple stuff that is evedent in all of the matches.

its not a intentional knock on canada, but it just seems like none of Kages mistakes are really punished, but i know that they would be down here.

im not trying to be mean. call it a lack of divirsity. I know that Kage would improve all of those mistakes if he was punished for them more, and i know guys would start abusing said mistakes if you saw him get spanked because of them.

(stop with this magic-mind game ****. if Kage exerts a smell that makes his opponents play worse, or if he has a verry annoying voice, fine. but its not hard to see what works and what doesnt work in a vid. what would seeing it it person help? not a **** thing, imo)

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Actually, I have to disagree. I think everyone who has played Kage cannot understand why he ***** so much. When you play him, you get the feeling that you're running into all his attacks, even though you know what is coming. It's the weirdest thing.

@Eggz: If you mean sets, Kage has not beaten Vwins nor Bam in tournament. He has beaten chesterr01 though (although he lost to him just this past weekend in Toronto. He placed third in that tournament).

Kage has many tools that make his opponents lose. La main. Le Pied. La Poing. Le NoobKing. La reverse. Panic Button. Le Combo Universal. And Le Kage. Don't bother trying to understand these because they're inside jokes, but you'll all learn Kage's vocabulary when he hits Pound 3. :)

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
What!? No wayyyyy. Darkness is simply an attribute to evil. Think about it...

Also, the only thing higher than "King" is "god". Since I don't believe in false idols, I decided to stay away from that one >.>

Renth

Smash Hero
yeah it's tite. ^_^

Renth: GTFO plz. I'm tha sex bombs.
Sorry, you cannot out sexy me.

edit: if you want, we can both make a video (not combo video (but it can have combos) ) just fancy stuff we can think of to see who's sexier, though i already know i am so it's pointless =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom