• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[ Kage vs. Mango ] RoM II Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
so He sucks against Ganon....pretty much, lets see his fox against ganon.
Ya his weakness was his downfall this time, can he somehow get some good Ganon training to eliminate all his weaknesses? I don't know, I'm not sure how he can train that without any incredible Ganons on the West Coast.

I don't know about his Fox, never played it.

strawhats

Smash Master

Divinokage

Smash Legend
If he wasnt so stubborn he would go to Florida this weekend and get **** loads of Ganon training.
Linguini will be there, Chadd, I think Tipman will also be there at Winterfest...so yeah.

WC as far as I know, doesnt have any really great ganon mains

His fox goes ven with m2k in dittos.
Check this out...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3uBMvPwrBo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsNqh9qUHEQ&feature=related
Tsk.. he won't go to Winterfest, very odd... I wish i could go but no money =P

And.. I'm gonna say of course Fox Dittos are played much differently than Ganon/Fox. It's actually hard to manage the priority and the speed Fox has but it's definitely not impossible and not that bad. Ganon has generally Top 4 tier kinda bad matchups but not that bad.

strawhats

Smash Master
It would be an interesting fight to tell u the truth. I HEARD U GAVE HIS FALCON THE BUSINESS.

Linguini

Smash Master
kage did **** up mango's falcon baddd hahahahah

i cant make it to winterfest unfortunately, got alot of **** going on that weekend.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
Ganon players need to hold on to what we got, never play ganon against mango, let his weakness consume him! NOW IS THE TIME OF THE GERUDO! *ganon taunt laugh*

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Very nice trailer. The part where Darkrain got a Wizard's Foot from Kage in return for his Falcon Kick made me :laugh:! Can't wait to see the actual Mango vs Kage fight. It'll probably have over 1,500 views within 24 hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom