• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: PM BKupa666 for an Invite to the New K. Rool Thread

MainJPW

M.T.A
I suppose just using the Wii Sports games wasn't the best idea, as miis have been in more than that. Like the games in 3DS Mii Plaza. I won't try and extend this debate, though.

Moving along, anyone posted/seen this?
"Why isn't Dixie Kong playable?"

Y'know, that's a good question!

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I suppose just using the Wii Sports games wasn't the best idea, as miis have been in more than that. Like the games in 3DS Mii Plaza. I won't try and extend this debate, though.

That video makes me laugh and cry at the same time.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Eh, I agree and disagree.
I think by Brawl, DK at least deserved Dixie or K.Rool. That being said, DK really didn't have a ton going on when Brawl came out, so I don't blame them for focusing elsewhere.

At this point in the Smash series though, I think DK really does deserve 3 or even 4 reps, and I think it's ridiculous that we don't have that yet.
Dixie OR K. Rool at least?

I disagree. Donkey Kong series deserve BOTH Dixie AND K. Rool at least. Not at least 3 reps... at least 4 reps is more like it. :shades:

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
I'll agree with you on Metriod and Donkey Kong but Star fox honestly got far more attention than it deserved in the Melee/Brawl era, besides the space trio, not much has actually remained consistent of the Star Fox plot. Also, I'm not sure if there are any character that they could add, which wouldn't be a semi-clone at best.

Where is your avatar from anyway?
Just some art I found via Google Images that I used for a pathfinder campaign that I decided to use again, because it felt relevant with a reptilian pirate character.

Pakky

Smash Hero
My main fear for Dixie and now Cranky is that they would be variants on Diddy and I don't want that

KevN くコ:彡

Smash Journeyman
Like everyone else here, I can imagine if Dixie were added, she would be more of a semi clone to Diddy, like Falco or Lucas.

Now imagine if we got both King K. Rool and Dixie in one update. That would be amazing.

Last edited:

Dustydog96

Smash Ace
Like everyone else here, I can imagine if Dixie were added, she would be more of a semi clone to Diddy, like Falco or Lucas.

Now imagine if we got both King K. Rool and Dixie in one update. That would be amazing.
We could have ALL Kong character tournaments
K. Rool / Donkey Kong / Dixie Kong / Diddy Kong / Cranky Kong only allowed.

Last edited:

Talpr1

Smash Journeyman
I don't see how Cranky would even be remotely similar to Diddy, but that's a discussion better left for the Cranky thread(Is there one?) or for the general character thread.

However...

LEAVE IT TO ME!

But really, it isn't a problem as long as the character is just a background element and not an active part of the stage.

Pakky

Smash Hero
I would love if Cranky could do more Donkey Classic related things along with Tropical Freeze related things.
Because a move set based on TF leads him more to being a semi-clone which is ehhhhh.

Last edited:

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
Lanky doesn't have much going for him. He's got no style, nor grace.

But I think if anything will catch Sakurai's eye, it's his funny face.

*shot*

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Lanky doesn't have much going for him. He's got no style, nor grace.

But I think if anything will catch Sakurai's eye, it's his funny face.

*shot*
His moveset could involve him handstanding when he needs too
And streching his arms out
Just for y-

*shot*

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
So, I know we're divided about the Mii Fighter stuff, but I noticed something about them:
When you're fighting against them, you can do something you haven't been able to do since the 80's:
You can Take On Mii.

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm done making DLC.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I keep checking back in here to make sure there's not an explosion of new pages that would be indicative of Famitsu scans gone horribly, horribly wrong.

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
This will ensure he gains both style and grace.

Then Lanky will become the Orangutan equivalent of a Super Saiyan.
Super Saiyan Pichu can still beat Lanky doe. I confirmed a leak in the Wolf thread for the next Nintendo Direct and it has Super Saiyan Pichu as the next DLC character and also New Super Mario Bros. 2 Two, and Pokerman Beige.

Talpr1

Smash Journeyman
I keep checking back in here to make sure there's not an explosion of new pages that would be indicative of Famitsu scans gone horribly, horribly wrong.
Or damn, damn right(samurai confirms that costumes don't deconfirm characters).

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I thought we established that the Famitsu scans won't be released until...

Wait, is it today? 0_0

G-Guy

Smash Ace
NNID
G-Guy1990

AlpharadTV says that K. Rool is a good addition to smash if he happens to be DLC.

We need more publicity like this :-)

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
I thought we established that the Famitsu scans won't be released until...

Wait, is it today? 0_0
Famitsu often gets leaked on Wednesday as I've heard, but there's no guarantee we'll get anything today.

InASnowBoundLand

Smash Lord
With the famitsu column looming, I opened the thread and thought the worst when I saw the Kong discussion above. "Now watch as we get Lanky Kong" basically made my eyes roll to the back of my head. My fault for skimming...

Top Bottom