• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: PM BKupa666 for an Invite to the New K. Rool Thread

TheBazry64

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheBazry64
tonight i had my first Smash related dream!
In the dream K Rool was confirmed to be DLC and everyone was hyped, but when i downloaded K Rool i saw that his model was unbelievable ugly and that the Smash team just rushed him to get money,
Instead of a blunderbuss K Rool used Fox's laser beams also he shared other moves with other characters.
Than our Kampaig started a petition to re-do the King with a proper model and moveset and it worked.
After that the K Rool haters started a petition to get K Rool out of Smash because "he is just another useless heavyweight and unrelevant" also they hated that they have spent extra time (re-do) for the King.

When i had this dream i was sure it was true because i thought that the behavior of everyone was realistic.
I am calling it now, if K Rool will be DLC the haters will start a petition to get him out just like the Metroid FH thing

BowserK.Rool

Smash Champion
tonight i had my first Smash related dream!
In the dream K Rool was confirmed to be DLC and everyone was hyped, but when i downloaded K Rool i saw that his model was unbelievable ugly and that the Smash team just rushed him to get money,
Instead of a blunderbuss K Rool used Fox's laser beams also he shared other moves with other characters.
Than our Kampaig started a petition to re-do the King with a proper model and moveset and it worked.
After that the K Rool haters started a petition to get K Rool out of Smash because "he is just another useless heavyweight and unrelevant" also they hated that they have spent extra time (re-do) for the King.

When i had this dream i was sure it was true because i thought that the behavior of everyone was realistic.
I am calling it now, if K Rool will be DLC the haters will start a petition to get him out just like the Metroid FH thing
Try and try all they like, hate petitions never work that is right.

Last edited:

Talpr1

Smash Journeyman
The thing that confuses me is that Sakurai seemed to care much more for DK back in the Brawl days; a new character, more varied music choice, and the SSE levels that involved the Kongs had a great DKC feeling. The stage choice for that game was terrible though.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Yup, already been mentioned, it's still interesting though. I hope there's a K. Rool amiibo planned.
If K. Rool is in development as a Smash character he'll definitely have an Amiibo. All DLC characters so far have Amiibo planned for them.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Okay, I'm from the leaks thread and a very substantial looking leak popped up. These are two pertinent images:

This next one has Rool's icon on the top left, too:

Can anybody identify/place the render and see if it already exists?
LOL Is that the "Smashified" stock icon? Seriously?

Well, it's good to see K. Rool popping up in fakes. I remember when it was always Dixie.

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
Let's play a game - King K. Lone.

Essentially, make King K Rool a clone of a character of your choice in terms of the special moveset. Try to keep as canon as possible.

Note - I am aware that one of the criticisms of K Rool is that he'd be a Bowser clone. I don't think this game really encourages it - moreover if we can demonstrate him being a clone of multiple different characters it shows just how absurd the idea is.

My contribution: King K. ROB:

B - Crown Toss - Long range, transcendent projectile. Takes a few seconds for the crown to regenerate on his head. If not used for a while, his crown grows to Rare proportions, being a larger, stronger projectile.

Side B - Slugger Spin - Spins around with his Super Slugger Bat, reflecting projectiles.

Down B - Blunderbuss - Fires a cannon which can be picked up and thrown as a projectile.

Up B - Copter - Fuel based recovery.

Your turn!

Dedede K. Rool

B: Blunderbuss Suck - Functions identically to Dedede's Inhale, but K. Rool uses his blunderbuss to suck the opponents instead of inhaling them to his mouth

Side B: Spiked Kannonball - K. Rool fires a spiked, bouncing kannonball from his blunderbuss

Up B: Kaboing - identical to Dedede's up B, name taken from a bouncing Kremling enemy from DKC2

Down B: Slugger Bat - identical to Dedede's down B, but uses his Super Slugger Bat instead of hammer.

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
King K. Koopaling

B: Kannonball
King K. Rool fires a cannonball from his blunderbuss.

Side B: Jet Barrel
King K. Rool uses a barrel to speed forward.

Up B: Kopter Krash
The Helikopter Pack krashes, sending K. Rool upwards.

Down B: Klaptrap:
K. Rool places a Klaptrap down that bites opponents.

King K. Rool's belly also takes less damage and knockback than his head.

King D. Dede

B: Vaccum
K. Rool uses his Blunderbuss' vacuum to suck in opponents

Side B: Spiked Cannonball
K. Rool throws a spiked cannonball that can be reflected.

Up B: Super King K. Jump
King K. Rool jumps.
High

Down B: Jet Punch
K. Rool charges his fist and hits opponents

His crouch is also cloned.
Fanservice to the max.

King Pac Rool

B: Kremling Bonus
King K. Rool switches between 8 different types of Kremlings with different trajectories.

Side B: Crystal Coconut
K. Rool summons the Crystal Coconut and tries to catch it again, biting opponents that are in the way.

Up B: Kremling Jump
King K. Rool jumps on a Kremling's head.
After three jumps, the Kremling vanishes and K. Rool becomes helpless.

Down B: Oil Barrel
King K. Rool places an oil barrel that spouts oil, pushing back opponents.

Instead of Namco attributes, he summons different Kremlings, which he then punishes.

King K. Dorpsbewoner

B: MINE
King K. Rool takes everything he sees

Side B: Barrel Blast
K. Rool takes the wonderful Jet Barrel from the hit game Barrel Blast and fires it.
He can also ride it.

Up B: Helipack
K. Rool dons his helipack and can fly freely until the two helicopters supporting the vehicle are popped.

Down B: KAOS
King K. Rool first summons her wife to battle, taking her pots and pans.
Then, he builds KAOS with it.
Lastly, he can whack KAOS with his elektro pods.
Then KAOS falls and damages opponents.

NEW:
Fit K. Trainer

B: Kannonball Launch
King K. Rool charges his Kannonball, getting krazier while charging

Side B: Kremling Krash
K. Rool summons a Kremling and slams it at the opponent in anger

Up B: Helipack Spin
K. Rool's helipack crashes, spinning around while rising.
K. Rool goes crazy with this animation.

Down B: Deep Punish
K. Rool punishes and hits on a random Kremling.
After this, he feels better and is buffed.

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Let's play a game - King K. Lone.

Essentially, make King K Rool a clone of a character of your choice in terms of the special moveset. Try to keep as canon as possible.
This sounds fun, I've actually considered this before and the results are quite krazy~

:4bowserjr: K. Rool Jr :4bowserjr:

Neutral-b - Kannonball

K. Rool whips out his blunderbuss and fires a charged kannonball.

Side-b - Rocketbarrel Boost

K. Rool hops into a rocketbarrel and dashes forward, ramming into everything in his path.

Up-b - Rocketbarrel Blast

K. Rool hops into an explosive rocketbarrel and blasts off into the air, then gently topples down.

Down-b - Klaptrap

K. Rool tosses out a Klaptrap that wanders back and forth and will latch onto any fighter it encounters.

:4dedede: King Krokrokrok :4dedede:

Neutral-b - Vacuum Nozzle

K. Rool whips out his blunderbuss and sucks in the opponent, then shoots them back out.

Side-b - Kanonnball Krash

K. Rool fires a spiked kannonball from his blunderbuss that bounces as it travels.

Up-b - Krocodile Jump

K. Rool takes into the skies with a huge jump, then crashes down and releases a shockwave.

Down-b - Jet Rifle

K. Rool charges up power in his blunderbuss, then releases it in a furious spin of flames.

:4samus: K. Amus Aran :4samus:

Neutral-b - Kannon Blast

K. Rool charges up power in his blunderbuss, then releases it a huge, explosive kannonball.

Side-b - Krown Toss

K. Rool throws a krown that dashes through the air and impales its target; the regular gold krown homes in slightly, the flashing silver krown is faster, stronger and goes in a straight line

Up-b - Screw Spin

K. Rool curls into a ball and jumps into the air with a furious spin, drilling through his foes.

Down-b - Kannon Mine

K. Rool curls into a ball and drops a kannonball on the ground that explodes when it falls.

:4dk: Don K. Kong :4dk:

Neutral-b - Krusha Punch

K. Rool winds up a huge punch that knocks foes out cold.

Side-b - Krown Krash

K. Rool slams his head down, impaling the opponent with his deadly krown.

Up-b - Spinning Kroc

K. Rool spreads his arms out and spins upwards through the air.

Down-b - Royal Tantrum

K. Rool stamps his feet, releasing a series of shockwaves.

TheSmasher916

Smash Journeyman
I have a question that's been on my mind for a while. Do y'all think that K. Rool's trailer will have any CG like Ryu's did, or be 100% gameplay?
Personally, I hope there is CG just to have some hype buildup to his splash screen.
I feel like there will be. Mewtwo, Lucas, and Roy are all veterans so I can see why they didn't, and for Ryu it seems they did the same thing they did with Pac-Man with only a very small portion of the trailer being CG. It could go either way honestly, but I expect more than what we got for the three DLC vets.

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
I count 8 King K. Lones so far, and Bowser hasn't even been mentioned:

:4bowserjr::4dedede::4dk::4pacman::4rob::4samus::4villager::4wiifitm:

Not bad going so far. How many more can we get?

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
King K. Rool and Klaptrap

Neutral B: Klaptrap Throw. King K. Rool takes the Klaptrap in his hands and throws it at foes. Can be charged. When Klaptrap is separated from King K. Rool, he can use this move to call him back.
Side B: Klaptrap Teeth. Klaptrap throws a bunch of teeth from his mouth.
Up B: Blunderbuss Rocket. King K. Rool takes his blunderbuss, aims it behind him, and creates an explosion that makes him rise and gain a lot of horizontal momentum.
Down B: Blunderbuss Vacuum. King K. Rool uses his blunderbuss vacuum around him to absorb and nullify projectiles, as well as bring items around closer to him.
Final Smash: Crystal Banana. King K. Rool summons a crystal banana above him, that shoots other smaller crystal bananas and becomes bigger and bigger over time. It can also trap opponents inside it for huge damage.

Note that Klaptrap is unable to jump, but his moves are move powerful than Luma's to make up for it.

TheSmasher916

Smash Journeyman
Eh, it was an somewhat good try at a leak I guess, I'd rather have these than something like Omni's Rayman leak though. I don't want to get led on by something that'll end up disappointing us in the end. I'd rather it just be written off as fake immediately

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
Remember; Stock icons/stages isn't real. It was a hijack/ruse and has nothing to do with the Rool leak. I'll edit it out of my post so there's n more confusion.

TheSmasher916

Smash Journeyman
What the hell is wrong with people?
Do people really hate K.Rool that much? Wtf...why?
I dont understand...is it real hate?
Some might just be mad because the don't like the thought of King K. ( a character many people pre-release would laugh at the thought of) or any character for that matter, getting in over theirs.

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Thought about another fitting K. Lone...

I. K. Rool

Neutral B: Blunderbuss Explosion. I. K. Rool aims the blunderbuss on the ground in front on him and creates a fiery explosion. Inflicts damage to himself if fully-charged.
Side B: Violent Charge. I. K. Rool lunges forward at high speed. Can be charged.
Up B: Vertical Krown Toss. I. K. Rool throws his krown above him; anyone hit takes damage. He then jumps to get it back, then falls and stomps.
Down B: Kounter. I. K. Rool prepares himself to be hit by an attack; if hit during the kounter window, he takes no damage and hits back.
Final Smash: Kannonball Torture. I. K. Rool uses his blunderbuss as a mace, and if anyone is hit, he will trap them in the air and repeatedly shoot them with kannonballs. For the final hit, I. K. Rool will use his blunderbuss as a mace once again, as a spiking finisher.

For those who don't get it, the Final Smash is a reference to the scene in the DKC2 boss fight when Diddy and Dixie prepare themselves to fight Kaptain K. Rool for the first time, who is repeatedly shooting Donkey Kong with kannonballs.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Heads up, there's a 'leak' going around.
Just came to let you all know. Ignore it and move on.
What leak?

King K. Rool.

I think this may be the best example of WHAT King K. Rool should sound like.

It is a MIX in between his TV show (Very crazy and fast paced) and his dark and deep voiced Donkey Kong 64 voice.

Please tell me what you think of this King K. Rool Hybrid voice.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s14ew9NMGuFz

:D
I love it! Reminds me of Emperor Zurg from The Adventures of Buzz Lightyear.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Remember; Stock icons/stages isn't real. It was a hijack/ruse and has nothing to do with the Rool leak. I'll edit it out of my post so there's n more confusion.

That's the model used which immediately makes the "leak" fake and then you have this...

Somebody is really bad at staying in the lines while coloring. See the green line that leaks from the background onto his belly?

It is nice to see some Rool fakes, though. People know how popular he is to be added in DLC, I suppose.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
:4duckhunt: Kroc Hunt :4duckhunt:

Neutral-b - Kannon Trick

K. Rool fires a kannonball that he can repeatedly shoot to make it bounce. It explodes after a certain duration.

Side-b - Krown Toss

K. Rool throws an expendable krown, then shoots it to make it explode.

Up-b - Krow's Kall

K. Rool summons Krow to carry him into the air.

Down-b - Kome, Kritter!

K. Rool summons a Kritter that defends him from harm. It fires a flintlock pistol before disappearing.

:4megaman: Meg A. Rool :4megaman:

Neutral-b - Kutter Krown

K. Rool throws a krown covered in makeshift blades, which tears through the target and can be aimed in any direction.

Side-b - K. Boom Krown

K. Rool throws a krown with a stick of dynamite tied to it, which sticks onto the target and explodes.

Up-b - Re-Koil

K. Rool summons a Re-Koil and jumps off of its head to bounce up very high.

Down-b - Shield Shocker

K. Rool summons a rotating barrier of electric pods, which he can throw forward at will.

:4pit: K. Id Icarus :4pit:

Neutral-b - Rifle of the King

K. Rool shoots a bullet with a flaming trail from his blunderbuss that he can aim at will.

Side-b - Upperdash Shot

K. Rool dashes forward with his blunderbuss jet, then follows up with a skyward smack of the rifle's butt.

Up-b - Kopter of Flight

K. Rool switches on his kopter pack and soars through the sky in an upward trajectory.

Down-b - Guardian Kritters

K. Rool summons two Kritters at either side of him that absorb damage and reflect projectiles with their armoured chests.

:4palutena: Rool of the Gods :4palutena:

Neutral-b - Autosniperthing

K. Rool takes aim with his blunderbuss and fires three swift bullets.

Side-b - Reflect Drum

K. Rool pulls out an oil drum that hovers in front of him for a moment and reflects projectiles.

Up-b - Warp?!

K. Rool whips out a remote control and presses a switch, teleporting through time and space in any direction he fancies,

Down-b - Kounter

K. Rool shields himself with his scepter and furiously whacks anybody that dares to hit him.

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
Somebody is really bad at staying in the lines while coloring. See the green line that leaks from the background onto his belly?
That's a combination of angle, lighting, and quality; his left arm and the top of his chest kind of make it look like green is leaking in, but it's not. A bad render this may be, but there's no seeping/leaking of color.

The trophy portion was discussed in the leaks part but it seems to me like his head is at a different angle. The scales are what're suspicious to me - someone at GameFAQs said they looked similar to a stained glass pattern tool used in photoshop, and they don't look like they have depth/detail at all, especially compared to a character like Bowser.

The trophy is worth checking in detail, though; The angles make it hard to tell. If you have a Rool trophy, go test and see if you can match angles.

Last edited:

Thelimomon

Smash Journeyman
Kaptain K. Roobin :4robinm:

B - Thunderball
K. Rool charges his blunderbuss and charges an electrified cannonball. first its a small cannonball that that doesn't move very far. But fully charged, it's a gigantic "thoron-cannonball" that moves very fast.

Side B - Arcannonball
K. Rool fires a burning cannonball in front of him.

Up B - Cannonwind
K. Rool fires two air blades downwards.

Down B - Nosfer-arr-tu (Get it? "Arr" because he's a pirate! Haha... ha.)
K. Rool sucks the opponent ino his blunderbuss absorbing energy.

Little Krusha K. Rool :4littlemac:

It's simply King Krusha K. Rool with Little Mac's moves. I don't think I need to list them all.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Yeah, no way that leak is real. In addition to the model being a very clear edit on his SSB4 trophy one, the periods added into the "D.K." Rap make it sound like some grammar-challenged fan wrote it, rather than the actual developers (plus, what would "part two" of the DK Rap entail? Why wouldn't it play on Jungle Hijinxs with "part one"?). Still nice to see we're the benchmark for "believable" nowadays.

:4peach: King P. Each :4peach:

Neutral Special - Klump
K. Rool pulls Klump out of his cape; if attacked, Klump will belch damaging gas at the attacker.

Side Special - Blunderbuss Butt Bump
K. Rool propels himself forward butt-first using the flames from his blunderbuss.

Down Special - Onion Toss
K. Rool pulls an onion out of the ground as a throwing item (get it? because he's big, green and swampy?)

Up Special - Helicopter Pack
K. Rool jets up slightly with the helicopter pack before descending floatily.

Final Smash - K. Rool Lullaby

K. Rool sings this song to make all grounded opponents fall asleep. A few bananas appear that he can eat to heal himself before attacking his victims.

Last edited:

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
I count 8 King K. Lones so far, and Bowser hasn't even been mentioned:

:4bowserjr::4dedede::4dk::4pacman::4rob::4samus::4villager::4wiifitm:

Not bad going so far. How many more can we get?
And now an update:

:4bowserjr::4dedede::4dk::4duckhunt::4myfriends::4littlemac::4megaman::4palutena::4pacman::4pit::4rob::4robinf::rosalina::4samus::4villager::4wiifitm:

16 characters. I'll make that 17. This one is for the Dixie fans who constantly hear about her being a Diddy clone:

:4diddy: Kong K. Rool:

Neutral B - Blunderbuss - Charges and fires a small cannonball. Hold it too long and it'll blow up in the Kings face!

Side B - Leap - K Rool does a leap as in DKC1, functioning as a command grab.

Down B - Loot - K Rool tosses out one of the bananas he stole from the Kongs.

Up B - Rocketbarrel Boost - Self explanatory; K Rool was in Barrel Blast too!

Edited in with BKupa's Peach. 19 now:

:4bowserjr::4darkpit::4dedede::4diddy::4dk::4duckhunt::4myfriends::4littlemac::4megaman::4palutena::4pacman::4peach::4pit::4rob::4robinf::rosalina::4samus::4villager::4wiifitm:

Bowser is not allowed until the end. Very happy no one has tried him thus far.

Last edited:

Game&Watcher

Smash Ace
NNID
GameAndWatcher96
I'm hopping on this K. Lone bandwagon!
:4miif:Kiing K. Rool (Gunner):4miigun:
B1: Cannonball Blast: Charges up his Blunderbuss and fires a large cannonball!
Side-B1: Flame Pillar: Literally the same as before. (I couldn't think of a good way to alter it.)
Up-B1: Krock Launch: Fires an explosive from his blunderbuss downwards, launching himself upwards.
Down-B1: Reptilian Reflektor: Activates an octogonal shield that reflects projectiles.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
That's a combination of angle, lighting, and quality; his left arm and the top of his chest kind of make it look like green is leaking in, but it's not. A bad render this may be, but there's no seeping/leaking of color.

The trophy portion was discussed in the leaks part but it seems to me like his head is at a different angle. The scales are what're suspicious to me - someone at GameFAQs said they looked similar to a stained glass pattern tool used in photoshop, and they don't look like they have depth/detail at all, especially compared to a character like Bowser.

The trophy is worth checking in detail, though; The angles make it hard to tell. If you have a Rool trophy, go test and see if you can match angles.

This, my friend, is not lighting. There are two, very defined angles where the person who was photoshopping scued onto the character model.

I'm not at home to be able to confirm that the trophy is, in fact the model used. But if you take a look at the arms, the angle of his body, and his eyes you can make a pretty safe assumption.

dkkrang95

Smash Apprentice
NNID
strongkong95
And now an update:

:4bowserjr::4dedede::4dk::4duckhunt::4myfriends::4littlemac::4megaman::4palutena::4pacman::4pit::4rob::4robinf::rosalina::4samus::4villager::4wiifitm:

16 characters. I'll make that 17. This one is for the Dixie fans who constantly hear about her being a Diddy clone:

:4diddy: Kong K. Rool:

Neutral B - Blunderbuss - Charges and fires a small cannonball. Hold it too long and it'll blow up in the Kings face!

Side B - Leap - K Rool does a leap as in DKC1, functioning as a command grab.

Down B - Loot - K Rool tosses out one of the bananas he stole from the Kongs.

Up B - Rocketbarrel Boost - Self explanatory; K Rool was in Barrel Blast too!
:4gaw: Kaptain Rool & Watch:

Neutral B - Klaptraps - Throws a stream of Klaptraps at various angles.

Side B - Blunderbuss - Fires different clouds of fog at random similar to Judgement.

Up B - Blunderbuss Jet - Fires the Blunderbuss towards the ground, and the momentum propels K. Rool upward.

Down B - Blunderbuss Vacuum - Collects up to 3 projectiles and fires them back at the opponents (strength depends on how strong the projectiles were).

:4metaknight: Meta K. Night
Neutral B: Spins around creating a tornado.
Side B: Spins rapidly in his Rocket Barrel.
Up B: Flies upward and loops with the Rocket Barrel.
Down B: Counters by smashing opponents with the end of his Blunderbuss.

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
King Plumber Mario

B: Firekannon
King K. Rool fires a bouncing Kannonball

Side B: Cape
Just Kape

Up B: Super Kroc Punch

Down B: Blunderbus Gas
K. Rool fires water from his blunderbuss

Wario

B: Chomp
K. Rool chomps

Side B: Flying Krock
K. Rool rides a miniature Flying Krock

Up B: Korkskrew
K. Rool does a corkscrew

Down B: Gas Kloud
K. Rool fires his familiar Gas Cloud beneath him to damage opponents

K. Rey Ninja

B: Shuriken
K. Rool fires a big metal Shuriken from his Blunderbuss

Side B: Shadow Slam
K. Rool uses his cloaking device to get invisible and deliver a punch when he gets back.

K. Rool dons a helipack that can fire two spurts of fire that travels him uo

Down B: Royal Substitute
K. Rool dissappears and spawns a Kritter to take any hits.
K. Rool then reappears while dashing with his blunderbuss.

Pi K. Chu

B: Thunder Ball
K. Rool fires a small thunder kannonball from his blunderbuss

Side B: Krown Bash
K. Rool does Skull Bash

Same as K. Rey Ninja

Down B: Elektropod
K. Rool summons a elektropod above him, striking down with lightning.

Lin K. Rool

B: Harpoon
K. Rool fires a harpoon from his blunderbuss

Side B: Krown Boomerang
OMG ITS A BOOMERAGN. LINK CLOOOOONE

K. Rool dons a helipack with a big blade attached, spinning around

Down B: KannonBOOM
K. Rool throws a Kannonball that explodes.

Yoshi

B: Vacuum
K. Rool grabs opponents with his blunderbuss and spits them out as Kannonballs

Side B: Rock and Rool
He rolls

Up B: Kannonrain
K. Rool fires Kannonballs

Down B: MUH STOMP
EEW HE CAN STOMP MUH BOWSER/YOSHI/OTHER CLOOOOONE

Last edited:

Laniv

Smash Champion
King K. Irby :4kirby:

Neutral B: Vacuum Blunderbuss
K. Rool sucks in opponents with his blunderbuss. While inside, he can either shoot them back out, or copy their B move by studying them carefully.

Side B: Blunderbuss Flip
K. Rool charges up his blunderbuss and swings it, fire shooting out of the muzzle.

Up B: Final Blunderbuss
K. Rool jumps up with his blunderbuss and falls quickly, hitting opponents on the way down. At the end of the move, the blunderbuss fires a kannonball that moves forward a short distance.

Down B: (Drop Like A) Stone
K. Rool suddenly freezes, then drops like a stone, crushing opponents under his massive girth.

Talpr1

Smash Journeyman
Kan't let you do that, Donkey Kong.
Kroc K. Donnel:wolf:
Neutral B: Kannon Shot; K. Rool shoots little spiked balls with his blunderbuss.
Side B: Gator Flash; He quickly jumps, with a 35° angle. The end of the attack can K.O.
Up B: Fire Kaiman; He uses his blunderbuss to charge fire, then he propels himself high, attacking with his claws.
Down B: Reflektor; shields himself from projectiles with his cape.

What's the matter, scared?:yeahboi:

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
:4bowserjr::4darkpit::4dedede::4diddy::4dk::4drmario::4duckhunt::4gaw::4greninja::4myfriends::4kirby::4littlemac::4link::4mario::4megaman::4miigun::4palutena::4pacman::4peach::4pikachu::4pit::4rob::4robinf::rosalina::4samus::4tlink::4villager::4wario::4wiifitm::4yoshi:

Wow, this has exploded. We are now sitting at 30 of the current roster, more than halfway! Keep those K. Lones coming!

One thing I have done (which may or may not have slipped past peoples notice) is that if K Rool klones a character who already has a clone, then I also add that clone. For example Toon Link, Dark Pit and Dr Mario are all on the list. My reasoning is that a clone of a clone is a clone; cloning is transitive. Which of course means over half the roster are clones of one another at this point. :p

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Meta K. Night

B: Spin 2 Win
He spins

Side B: Jet Barrel
He spins sidewards, holding onto a Jet Barrel

Up B: Jet Barrel
K. Rool holds onto a Helipack, making loopings.

Down B: Invisible Kape
K. Rool spins his Kape while pressing some type of button hidden, dissapearing in a dustkloud, before reappearing and striking

Thelimomon

Smash Journeyman
King Plumber Mario

B: Firekannon
King K. Rool fires a bouncing Kannonball

Side B: Cape
Just Kape

Up B: Super Kroc Punch

Down B: Blunderbus Gas
K. Rool fires water from his blunderbuss
I was just thinking about Mario and it was exactly like this... with the exception of his up B, where I wanted to mention something like: "He uses his boxing glove to punch the banana coins out of you."
:4bowserjr::4darkpit::4dedede::4diddy::4dk::4drmario::4duckhunt::4gaw::4greninja::4myfriends::4kirby::4littlemac::4link::4mario::4megaman::4miigun::4palutena::4pacman::4peach::4pikachu::4pit::4rob::4robinf::rosalina::4samus::4tlink::4villager::4wario::4wiifitm::4yoshi:

Wow, this has exploded. We are now sitting at 30 of the current roster, more than halfway! Keep those K. Lones coming!

One thing I have done (which may or may not have slipped past peoples notice) is that if K Rool klones a character who already has a clone, then I also add that clone. For example Toon Link, Dark Pit and Dr Mario are all on the list. My reasoning is that a clone of a clone is a clone; cloning is transitive. Which of course means over half the roster are clones of one another at this point. :p
It's okay that you added Dr. Mario already, but I want to describe him a little more.
Doktor Mariool (Marool?):4drmario:

B - Medicine Barrel
K. Rool fires a small bouncing barrel out of his blunderbuss. The barrel has a red cross on it.

Side B - Kroc Sheet
K. Rool swings a white Kroc sheet that reflects projectiles.

Up B - Rubber Glove
K. Rool jumps and punches you with one of his rubber gloves.

Down B - Kritter Tornado
K. Rool spins himself with his claws out like the Blue Kritter does in Smash Run.

Last edited:

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Kaptain Falkroc (or Krokondorf)

Neutral B: Kritter Klaw - a huge windup and then klaw with the force of a Klaptrap
Side B: Klaw Uppercut - Reaches out with his klaws to swipe the opponent's face. If the opponent is klose enough, he faceplants him
Up B: Kroc Leap - K.Rool deploys Baron's propellor to jump and bite the opponent, jumping off higher if successful. The jetpack shock the opponent
Down B: Kroc Slide - K.Rool slides along and impales the opponent with his klawed feet
Final Smash: Barrel Racing - K.Rool calls his Barrel Racer to trap the opponent and ram them

The Kroc of Wisdom

Neutral B: Barrel Burst - K.Rool summons a barrel spinning around himself to deflect projectiles, which explodes outward
Side B: Blunderbuss - K.Rool fires a slow-moving blunderbuss shot which he can control to explode in a given location
Up B: Baron's Teleport - K.Rool puts on his Baron labcoat and vanishes in a spark, only to reappear in another location. The Baron outfit is destroyed in the process
Down B: Kritter Assist - K.Rool whistles and summons a Kritter to rush the enemy. If the Kritter is defeated, it takes a few seconds to revive.
Final Smash: Kroc Kannon - K.Rool readies his blunderbuss to fire a long shot across the stage and through walls. All enemies in the way are launched considerably.

This is entirely too much fun

Last edited:

dkkrang95

Smash Apprentice
NNID
strongkong95
Rooligi:
Neutral B: Fires a green fireball from his Blunderbuss that flies in a straight line.
Side B: Charges the Rocket Barrel and flies farther the more it's charged.
Up B: Leaps in the air and uppercuts opponents, which dishes out more damage if he's really close to an opponent.
Down B: Spins around like a tornado.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Zero Suit Kroc

B: Stunning pod
He shoots a stunning elektropod

Side B: Elektro Pod Line
K. Rool throws two elektro pods that form an elektric line

Up B: Boost Krock
K. Rool boosts while kicking with his new Elekrockution Boots

Down B: Krock Stomp
K. Rool jumps and stomps people with his Elekockution Boots

Shei K. Rool

B: Invisible Kannon
K. Rool fires small Kannonballs

Side B: Boom Barrel
K. Rool throws a small barrel on a rope that explodes

Up B: Dead Krock?
The Helipack explodes, with K. Rool nowhere to be found.
He eventually appears again.

Down B: Bouncing Krock
Just Bouncing Fish

Top Bottom