• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: PM BKupa666 for an Invite to the New K. Rool Thread

PigmaskColonel

Smash Journeyman
GUYS! LISTEN UP!!

Okay... First of all, wow. I've been a lurker on this thread for, like, forever. I'm actually in the support list, tho (I'm a huge K. Rool fan). Dig through this thread and you can find my posts from a year or so ago. Anyway, the awesomeness I'd like to report:

So, as some of you may know, TCRHade, a Brawl hacker, made a simple K. Rool PSA in Brawl a long time ago. It eventually got deleted off of Brawl Vault because of a broken download link. Well, he said he was going to make an updated version soon afterwards, but he never did release it. However, I asked him nicely if he could re-upload the old version, and instead he uploaded the updated one!! HOLY CRAAAPAPADOSCMAIOP

I know many of you don't hack Brawl anyway, but... Who gives a ****, GO CHECK IT OUT, GODDAMN IT!!

BravadoMan_13

Smash Lord
NNID
ClassicRocker
Enter the Wa. Be the Wa. Feel the Wa.

He got money!
Money!
It's a shame that Wario got the shaft big time with the extremely lacking Wario Land representation and his weird farting personality. It's a shame really. Hopefully they get it right in the next Smash.
these are all new new kutthroats.(dont mean to post this again but just wanted to make sure it go to you)
i deleted all the duplicate names i could find and added in the dots so now the names are ready to be added just copy and paste and we are good to go,there is 184 kutthroats here.

• Fuzzy Pickles! • zabimaru1000 • KenithTheGatherer • Dre89 • FreddyOnDrugs • KCJ506 • Croph • Mericus • BoN~ • NonSpecificHokori • BluePikmin11 • SonicSmasher1 • ZomBiehn • Kirbyfan391 • TheDarkKnightNoivern • fed0ra7 • Gumples • Dastardly Ridleylash • LIQUID12A • ender_idk • MainJPW • GerbilCrab475 • N3ON • ShinyRegice • GaroMaster • JDogindy • Dustydog96 • Nobie • TallT • MagnesD3 • Slyshock • showmeyourmoves54 • CodeBlue_ • Mega Hawlucha • trumpet Thief • PK_Wonder • Chzrm3 • DJDave189 • [Obnoxshush/Dasshizer] • SSBCandidates • Supalji • The Quarter Master • New_Dumal • dahuterschuter • ES. Dinah • Icarus Nocturne • Starphoenix • Dru2 • TheBazry64 • Terriner • ActualDudeMan • Zzuxon • GhostlyLure • Drclaw411 • HarryTheChin • Roger Smith • WhiteEaglePL • AbsoluteZer0Nova • blujay1524 • Pallex • Duck SMASH! • SmashJC • SpectreJordan • TheSMASHtyke • lordrogersmith6485 • Super Nintendo Chalmers • Pureownege75 • Omar_25 • RoseyBetch • PF9 • Guybrush20X6 • neohopeSTF • CaptainJimmBob • xWolfiex • SmashChu • Aygent • GdspdUblkprzdnt • Kaora • oinkers12 • Icedragonadam • GAINAX • PokémonSpears • oni333 • Sirfishe • Wario Bros. • PKFreeze89 • ChainArmour712 • synctryc • UberPyro64 • Ridleyridster • Red-Ruby • Paraka • SPIRE_FAN • excel_k • Goolloom • KevN くコ:彡 • POKEMANSPIKA • EmeraldDragonair • Starry • SegaNintendoUbisoft • JBRPG • CyberHyperPhoenix • SuperNintendoKid • Nauzgo • dkkrang95 • Rpggames77 • DraculaSb • Anthon1996 • Falcon1991 • ArchmageMC • Nonno Umby • smileMasky • CommanderZaktan • bksbestbwoy • Sidboylol • Teamdarkfan4 • KrocTheVote • Wickershamleader • Manic Rykker • SMX • Rocks • Daeyrat • Gobliiin • Samu-XCI • StriderTheReaper • Senselessbreak • memoryman3 • Kritter XD • Volaro • Warlock*G • sogeki • M.P. • Vintage Creep • Priapus the Polevaulter • Omegascizor456 • 8-bit Man • BigJuicyMeatball • DoodleDuck97 • Blobfish • Goodstyle_4 • JMLStarHeart7 • JackerX • Rabbattack • Zoljinx • Kirbyfan391 • Enderwoman • kikaru • PokÉmblem • dangeraaron10 • BlancWhiteHeart • Mao644 • Muskrat Catcher • Burruni • DJDave189 • ミスティック Speed • SphericalCrusher • Sonsa • CharlieSolark • IggyKoopa66 • DrCoeloCephalo • TheWozny • Asian_Charizard • CaptainLucario • Quillion • CaptainLucario • Amingo • DoodleDuck97 • MeleeMario64 • MoterizedBear • Donkey Kong Jr • Wolley2xjd • ChozoSapien • Nat Perry • SuperAtrain • 3D Dillon • King*Krool • Chalo5000 • MrGameguycolor • Putuk • Someguyyoulikelydontknow • Troykv • Tortilla Noggin • Helmslock • Piggins91
Awesome work dude.
People were saying K. Rool and Ridley were locks in Brawl speculation.

God, I'm so damn old. I'm turning 24 tomorrow, too...
Hey I'm 24 too, but I'll be turning 25 in September. I'll be a quarter century old.
Hey King K. Rool fans want to see something **** up? :evil:

D

Deleted member

I'm 20 and still to this day I wish I was a kid again. ;_______________________;

Last edited by a moderator:

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
GUYS! LISTEN UP!!

Okay... First of all, wow. I've been a lurker on this thread for, like, forever. I'm actually in the support list, tho (I'm a huge K. Rool fan). Dig through this thread and you can find my posts from a year or so ago. Anyway, the awesomeness I'd like to report:

So, as some of you may know, TCRHade, a Brawl hacker, made a simple K. Rool PSA in Brawl a long time ago. It eventually got deleted off of Brawl Vault because of a broken download link. Well, he said he was going to make an updated version soon afterwards, but he never did release it. However, I asked him nicely if he could re-upload the old version, and instead he uploaded the updated one!! HOLY CRAAAPAPADOSCMAIOP

I know many of you don't hack Brawl anyway, but... Who gives a ****, GO CHECK IT OUT, GODDAMN IT!!
Time to
I'm 27......

Im so old -.-
-_-

I'm a year older than you are! Feel young yet? No? Then feast your eyes on THIS:

King_K_Rules

Smash Journeyman
GUYS! LISTEN UP!!

This is awesome. Good job TCRHade!

StormC

Smash Hero
I don't recall that, mainly because Diddy was a lock instead, so K. Rool was hardly brought up. I can't comment on Ridley because I wasn't on Smashboards.
I can't speak for SmashBoards, but I hung around several internet communites and there were points of discussion like "with Meta Knight and Dedede both in Brawl now, K. Rool will be an unlockable" and "Ridley will definitely get added."

Also, except for DK64 (which a friend is helping me with), I have all of my footage for my video now.

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero
GUYS! LISTEN UP!!

Link's not working for me.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I'll share my age if you don't mind. I am 27. Man, I must be getting old, though it seems I am not alone...

Kaptain K. Roolenstein

Smash Apprentice
(arrives late) I'm 21, sharing the same year as King K. Rool. 21 ain't old for me, but the internet sure as hell makes me feel like Cranky Kong sometimes. I think this here thread is the only thing gaming related on the internet I visit anymore nowadays.

Last edited:

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Someone should make a video of it so we could see what it looks/plays like.

Edit: I'm 19 despite that my bio says otherwise.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't know why but I can see King K Rool singing this.

Last edited by a moderator:

SleuthMechanism

Smash Ace
NNID
SleuthMechanism
3DS FC
4184-2631-5815
Switch FC
SW-7949-7248-8280
Because everyone is doing it
I'm just 15 years old
Practically a baby compared to most of you :drohyou:
i might need an adult
Surprised at the ammount of young whippersnappers in this thread. Glad to see the next generation can still appreciate the classics!
I wish I was too.
Don't we all. it is indeed ironic how we spend all our youth yearning for adulthood like it's some kind of fabled magical relic that will make everything better or something else equally farfetched as a metaphor only to want to go back to the way things were soon after reaching the bitter reality.

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Surprised at the ammount of young whippersnappers in this thread. Glad to see the next generation can still appreciate the classics!

Don't we all. it is indeed ironic how we spend all our youth yearning for adulthood like it's some kind of fabled magical relic that will make everything better or something else equally farfetched as a metaphor only to want to go back to the way things were soon after reaching the bitter reality.
Well, I actually played the Donkey Kong Country trilogy when I was a kid, which is why I felt like not supporting K. Rool would be something stupid to do :p
Also, the adulthood :dizzy:

Last edited:

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
Well, I actually played the Donkey Kong Country trilogy when I was a kid, which is why I felt like not supporting K. Rool would be something stupid to do :p
Also, the adulthood :dizzy:
I never played the Donkey Kong trilogy (need to get me a SNES), but I still support the King of Krocs, K. Rool. I actually found out about him and the rest of the characters I'm supporting through Pizzadudemanguy. Can't give him enough thanks for introducing me to these characters.

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
I voted Shantae. This must mean that I'm more of an idiot than DK. :4dk:

... nah not really.
#ShantaeForSmash

Last edited:

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
I never played the Donkey Kong trilogy (need to get me a SNES), but I still support the King of Krocs, K. Rool. I actually found out about him and the rest of the characters I'm supporting through Pizzadudemanguy. Can't give him enough thanks for introducing me to these characters.
Fun fact: I played the Donkey Kong Country Trilogy on a computer :p
It was part of my childhood along with Kirby and Earthworm Jim :dr-_-:
I voted Shantae. This must mean that I'm more of an idiot than DK. :4dk:

... nah not really.
#ShantaeForSmash
I don't really understand what are you trying to say but..
I also like Shantae :dr^_^:

Last edited:

SuperiorYoshi87

Smash Lord
NNID
AVENGERxTHOR
Born in the North lived there for 6 years and I've been living in the South for 8. I'm from Egg Harbor City, and I know where Deptford is bro.
That's awesome! You should PM me your Wii U info if you have one we can get some games on! It's cool to have a Kutthroat that's local

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Fun fact: I played the Donkey Kong Country Trilogy in a computer :p
It was part of my childhood along with Kirby and Earthworm Jim :dr-_-:

I don't really understand what are you trying to say but..
I also like Shantae :dr^_^:
What I'm trying to say is: I would also vote K. Rool if I had two votes, and I don't regret my decision to vote Shantae.

Yeah, I know, I could vote multiple times, but I have to consider one of two possibilities:

1) Nintendo counts one vote per ip address, in which case voting multiple times from one platform is useless, or
2) Nintendo doesn't limit the votes per ip address, in which case the poll numbers are skewed, and said poll then has to be taken lightly -- as a bunch of cute suggestions for potential DLC as opposed to hard data about which character is more popular. In this case, voting multiple times is also useless.

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero
...any southern California Kutthroats, Orange County area, specifically?

Last edited:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Yall are gonna get in trouble with these vulgar images XD

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
What I'm trying to say is: I would also vote K. Rool if I had two votes, and I don't regret my decision to vote Shantae.

Yeah, I know, I could vote multiple times, but I have to consider one of two possibilities:

1) Nintendo counts one vote per ip address, in which case voting multiple times from one platform is useless, or
2) Nintendo doesn't limit the votes per ip address, in which case the poll numbers are skewed, and said poll then has to be taken lightly -- as a bunch of cute suggestions for potential DLC as opposed to hard data about which character is more popular. In this case, voting multiple times is also useless.
Considering people that are really adamant about their character can randomize the IP on their phone and theoretically vote many, MANY times on different IPs, doesn't that render both scenarios relatively pointless?

I really hope Nintendo has some crazy way of deflecting that, or I'm afraid the votes are going to be skewed anyway. Don't want the King to be overthrown by something that definitely did not win the popularity contest.

Which I suppose is why it's a good sign to just see his support plastered everywhere; that way, if they take votes lightly, he's still all over the place.

Donkey Kong Jr

Smash Cadet
I don't recall that, mainly because Diddy was a lock instead, so K. Rool was hardly brought up. I can't comment on Ridley because I wasn't on Smashboards.)
K. Rool may have not been a lock, but he had a lot of support for Brawl.

It's a shame that Wario got the shaft big time with the extremely lacking Wario Land representation and his weird farting personality. It's a shame really. Hopefully they get it right in the next Smash
I was rather disappointed with that myself. They even got rid of the 'poor man's shoulder charge' that he had back in Brawl.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I dunno how many Survivor fans we have in this thread (I'm a fanatic), but over the past two weeks, CBS has run a "Second Chances" poll, where fans of the show can vote for which former contestants they'd like to see play again. The results of the poll were aired tonight, and they made me reflect on the Smash Ballot.

A lot of hardcore Survivor fans were worried that casuals were going to dominate the results...we're talking a few tens of thousands of online fans with a show watched by ten million people on average. Nevertheless, looking at the people who ended up getting chosen, the hardcore fans going out and voting every day absolutely held a large amount of sway, bringing back almost all of the old school contestants who hadn't been on TV in a decade or more alongside the really "muhrelevant" ones who were just on last year.

Not to say that poll is totally analogous to the Smash Ballot, since the contestants were chosen out of a pool of 32 vs. out of literally any character you write in, and viewers were allowed/encouraged to vote once a day vs. once per person. That being said, it was a clear case of "forum-dwellers" having their day, which makes me a bit more confident where K. Rool's odds are concerned. "Casuals" comes off as even more of a Chicken Little scenario in retrospect.

Top Bottom