• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: PM BKupa666 for an Invite to the New K. Rool Thread

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Seriously though... one post on the forefront of smashboards.com and you guys are all up in arms about DLC? Don't worry, K. Rool is a shoe-in at this point.
No he's not. In a VERY good position? Yes. But he's not a shoe-in, no one is except for the leaked characters and Wolf.

D

Deleted member

Come on guys be nice and remember what are lord and savior Bandana waddle dee said ;)

NNID
AwesomeCauliflwr
3DS FC
0576-6167-0092
Yeah that's like the opposite of what Wario's love interest would be.
I would suggest Mona but even that's kinda...
Mona is the closest thing Wario has to a love interest, but I think she likes Wario more than he likes her (Strange Woman). Wario's love interest is money. Off Topic but just wanted to say that. K ROOL!

Bananija

Count of Trickery
Mona is the closest thing Wario has to a love interest, but I think she likes Wario more than he likes her (Strange Woman). Wario's love interest is money. Off Topic but just wanted to say that. K ROOL!
Why would she be a strange woman for loving an handsome muscular man with a lot of money like the great Wario:4wario2:? (It's sure that waluigi is pretty handsome too)

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
I was thinking more of this. :upsidedown:
This dance fits well to the cadence of this video's song:

:pimp:

Of course, the song also applies to our favourite Croc. No K. Rool supporter should get worried solely because Matt Bozon posted a message that ended with "See you in Smash".

Edit: That Bieber post got 0 likes, and the pigeon post got a couple.
French Pigeon: 1
Justin Bieber: 0
:troll:

Last edited:

bellboy64

Smash Journeyman
K. Rool confirmed!

Much as I love a good snarking (Heck, it's become a minor hobby of mine at the rate I do it personally) I really hope no-one takes this the wrong way. Like as an "attack" or something.

Very good though, sir.

Edit:
Guys what would K. Rool's speed be? Would he be the fastest heavyweight?
It's not a bad thought. Perhaps his standard attacks could be weaker but he could be acrofatic. Like Rufus from SF4.

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Why would she be a strange woman for loving an handsome muscular man with a lot of money like the great Wario:4wario2:? (It's sure that waluigi is pretty handsome too)
He's also pretty unsanitary, pickin his nose:wario:, shaking his *** at everyone:warioc:, and not to mention his air polluting wafts, that deal wicked knockback.:4wario:. Why wouldn't she love him? WAHAHAHAHAH!:4wario2: Also isn't Mona a high-school-er?
Also, alts.

Last edited:

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Guys what would K. Rool's speed be? Would he be the fastest heavyweight?
Judging from how he runs in "Gangplank Galleon", he would have the fastest running speed among all heavyweights.

Much as I love a good snarking (Heck, it's become a minor hobby of mine at the rate I do it personally) I really hope no-one takes this the wrong way. Like as an "attack" or something. [...]
Who the hell would take that as an attack? :dizzy:

bellboy64

Smash Journeyman
Who the hell would take that as an attack? :dizzy:
Well, you know how petty some Smash fans can be. K. Rool's supporters have always had iffy reception from onlookers (much like with any popular fandom I guess).
It could be seen as trying to mack on Matt Bozon's remark or something and draw ire from say Shantae fans. Not that I'm saying it's going to happen I'm sure they are a perfectly fun and kindly bunch like our own Krew here.

All I'm saying is I hope we won't but I wouldn't be surprised if we got the odd one or two misinterpreting the "message".
Especially on Twitter.

I want K Rool in smash really badly! I have some potential moveset ideas I would like to share.

Standard B: Crown, would act sort of like Toon Link's boomerang, only it hits harder and can only be fired horizontally

Side Smash: Charging Crown First, sort of like Wario's in Brawl

Up B: Copter Pack, would have you fly vertically for a couple of seconds before it would blow up and make K Rool fall to the ground. You can also slightly maneuver the direction of your flight left or right.

Hope you liked it! #KrocTheVote!
welcome new kutthroat

Last edited:
3DS FC
0061-0163-0572
I don't think it's unreasonable persay - just that I can't get it to work in my head. If I envision it Smash style, I don't see much of a hitbox in the actual charge, a hitbox way behind him for no reason, and without discernable start-up/end-lag. In my head I just envision a leap forward from DKC fitting much better. Much more understandable hitbox, definite ending lag from the jump. Also a dash attack that involves a leap which could go off-stage feels interesting to me.
Alright, that is true. The leaping jump would make a fine Dash Attack too.

StormC

Smash Hero
YouTube video conversion has worked... surprisingly well so far. Pretty excited about this project now.

Feast your eyes on 720p DS resolution.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I actually just wanted to do that...but now my explorer says that the website doesn't exist....I really sound like some jerk that wanted to make somethin' up...but I'm not lying. Why would I make somethin' up about somethin' I really want myself xD
Well, if that page is still in your history, can you at least see what the name of the site what you read came from was?

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I have no idea what to think of this so I'll just post it right here for the rest of you guys.
OMG my sides :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Looking at the person's channel, they have tons of the same vid, but with different characters from cartoons and video games.

I'd honestly take this as a positive thing, considering DKC is popular/iconic enough to be featured in this kid song video thingy... at least the makers of the vid think the series is important or maybe they're just big fans? They don't even have a Super Mario nor Pokemon version, but they have 2 Kirby versions... hm. I guess it's publicity for the Kremlings either way lol.

Last edited:
K. Rool confirmed!

these are all new new kutthroats.(dont mean to post this again but just wanted to make sure it go to you)
i deleted all the duplicate names i could find and added in the dots so now the names are ready to be added just copy and paste and we are good to go,there is 184 kutthroats here.

• Fuzzy Pickles! • zabimaru1000 • KenithTheGatherer • Dre89 • FreddyOnDrugs • KCJ506 • Croph • Mericus • BoN~ • NonSpecificHokori • BluePikmin11 • SonicSmasher1 • ZomBiehn • Kirbyfan391 • TheDarkKnightNoivern • fed0ra7 • Gumples • Dastardly Ridleylash • LIQUID12A • ender_idk • MainJPW • GerbilCrab475 • N3ON • ShinyRegice • GaroMaster • JDogindy • Dustydog96 • Nobie • TallT • MagnesD3 • Slyshock • showmeyourmoves54 • CodeBlue_ • Mega Hawlucha • trumpet Thief • PK_Wonder • Chzrm3 • DJDave189 • [Obnoxshush/Dasshizer] • SSBCandidates • Supalji • The Quarter Master • New_Dumal • dahuterschuter • ES. Dinah • Icarus Nocturne • Starphoenix • Dru2 • TheBazry64 • Terriner • ActualDudeMan • Zzuxon • GhostlyLure • Drclaw411 • HarryTheChin • Roger Smith • WhiteEaglePL • AbsoluteZer0Nova • blujay1524 • Pallex • Duck SMASH! • SmashJC • SpectreJordan • TheSMASHtyke • lordrogersmith6485 • Super Nintendo Chalmers • Pureownege75 • Omar_25 • RoseyBetch • PF9 • Guybrush20X6 • neohopeSTF • CaptainJimmBob • xWolfiex • SmashChu • Aygent • GdspdUblkprzdnt • Kaora • oinkers12 • Icedragonadam • GAINAX • PokémonSpears • oni333 • Sirfishe • Wario Bros. • PKFreeze89 • ChainArmour712 • synctryc • UberPyro64 • Ridleyridster • Red-Ruby • Paraka • SPIRE_FAN • excel_k • Goolloom • KevN くコ:彡 • POKEMANSPIKA • EmeraldDragonair • Starry • SegaNintendoUbisoft • JBRPG • CyberHyperPhoenix • SuperNintendoKid • Nauzgo • dkkrang95 • Rpggames77 • DraculaSb • Anthon1996 • Falcon1991 • ArchmageMC • Nonno Umby • smileMasky • CommanderZaktan • bksbestbwoy • Sidboylol • Teamdarkfan4 • KrocTheVote • Wickershamleader • Manic Rykker • SMX • Rocks • Daeyrat • Gobliiin • Samu-XCI • StriderTheReaper • Senselessbreak • memoryman3 • Kritter XD • Volaro • Warlock*G • sogeki • M.P. • Vintage Creep • Priapus the Polevaulter • Omegascizor456 • 8-bit Man • BigJuicyMeatball • DoodleDuck97 • Blobfish • Goodstyle_4 • JMLStarHeart7 • JackerX • Rabbattack • Zoljinx • Kirbyfan391 • Enderwoman • kikaru • PokÉmblem • dangeraaron10 • BlancWhiteHeart • Mao644 • Muskrat Catcher • Burruni • DJDave189 • ミスティック Speed • SphericalCrusher • Sonsa • CharlieSolark • IggyKoopa66 • DrCoeloCephalo • TheWozny • Asian_Charizard • CaptainLucario • Quillion • CaptainLucario • Amingo • DoodleDuck97 • MeleeMario64 • MoterizedBear • Donkey Kong Jr • Wolley2xjd • ChozoSapien • Nat Perry • SuperAtrain • 3D Dillon • King*Krool • Chalo5000 • MrGameguycolor • Putuk • Someguyyoulikelydontknow • Troykv • Tortilla Noggin • Helmslock • Piggins91

Last edited:
3DS FC
0061-0163-0572
Ok. Little advice: stop depreciating yourself, whether it's in jest or not. There are plenty of people who will do that "for" you.
Some people use self deprecation as a coping method. Being autistic, I do this often. I never mean anything by it, and if I'm ever really hurting inside, I have friend who I promise I would let know of my situation.

Top Bottom