• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: PM BKupa666 for an Invite to the New K. Rool Thread

BowserK.Rool

Smash Champion
My unpopular opinions on Donkey Kong are...

*I think Donkey Kong Country 3 is the best of the original trilogy.
*While it was a good game, I thought Donkey Kong Country 2 was overrated.
*I did not like how Diddy was the star of DKC2 instead of Donkey Kong, and that Donkey Kong had to be rescued.

*I like Ellie the Elephant.
*I do like K. Rool's PAON design.
*From what I played, I liked the GBA DKC games as much as the SNES ones.
Thank you, glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks this.

As for my own unpopular DK opinions
1. I Ioved K. Rool Dual
2. I think DK64 is the best one in the main series with DKC1 a close second
3. I like Tiny Kong's Rare design
4. I think Donkey Kong is better than Mario despite the contrary

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
Thank you, glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks this.

As for my own unpopular DK opinions
1. I Ioved K. Rool Dual
2. I think DK64 is the best one in the main series with DKC1 a close second
3. I like Tiny Kong's Rare design
4. I think Donkey Kong is better than Mario despite the contrary
....Why was I quoted?

MandoBardanJusik

Smash Ace
I would hope, that if a hypothetical Nintendo Vs Capcom game were to happen, our king would be on the initial roster, I mean he could be the Dr Doom of the game

BowserK.Rool

Smash Champion
My Donkey Kong Country TV Show complete season 1 dvd just came in today, can't tell you how much I'm enjoying seeing the show again in hd quality.

since people were talking about wanting their names added to kutthroats list i have taken it upon myself to go back and go through the pages and get peoples names,so that the list will be up to date.

it might take me a few days but i will get it done.

Last edited:

Bananija

Count of Trickery
since people were talking about wanting their names added to kutthroats list i have taken it upon myself to go back and go through the pages and get peoples names,so that the list will be up to date.

I'm sure that I talk for many when I say this

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301

You're doing God King's work, my friend.

Godspeed, fellow Kutthroat.

I don't get it
It's the invitation letter received by Smash characters.

SuperiorYoshi87

Smash Lord
NNID
AVENGERxTHOR
She also posted the invetational letter in the Roy and Isaac support threads aswell. I'm assuming it's just her own way of saying she's certain these particular characters will get in and nothing more. If there was some leak or something we would know by now the leaks thread would have had a meltdown and the entire boards would be going crazy.
Speed's a woman btw
Edit: fix'd

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
He also posted the invetational letter in the Roy and Isaac support threads aswell. I'm assuming it's just his own way of saying he's certain these particular characters will get in and nothing more. If there was some leak or something we would know by now the leaks thread would have had a meltdown and the entire boards would be going crazy.
Speed's a woman btw

SleuthMechanism

Smash Ace
NNID
SleuthMechanism
3DS FC
4184-2631-5815
Switch FC
SW-7949-7248-8280
^OH GOD MY EARS. jesus christ, warn headphone users about the end! X-<

BowserK.Rool

Smash Champion
Someone on Twitter just said that K. Rool is boring. CLEARLY they have never played a Donkey Kong Country game ever and if so, are just jealous by the amount of rightful attention he's been getting latley from fans.

BowserK.Rool

Smash Champion
I bet the person who said that is also boring
Well, they were Banjo-Kazooie fans so I don't hate them too much but the choices posted were "favorite for Banjo, Retweet for Bayonetta, or ignore if you're a Savage K. Rool fan" I decided to just comment and say "I'm liking for Banjo and commenting for K. Rool because I want them both for Smash DLC".

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
They may not be boring people, but they certainly have boring imaginations if they think K. Rool is boring, heh. Like, seriously, how many times have you seen someone say "K. Rool is boring" because "all he does is throw a crown and shoot a cannonball"?

Any character looks boring if you lack the capacity to imagine a moveset that's anything other than one or two of a character's attacks copypasted over from their source material without any changes.

3DS FC
0061-0163-0572
Didn't somebody say that this post has the most pages for a character post right now? I hate to say it, but there is one greater that the Kutthroats. The page isn't active anymore, but it was a character many wanted. Anybody know which post I'm referring to? Either way, it sure beats 707 pages.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Didn't somebody say that this post has the most pages for a character post right now? I hate to say it, but there is one greater that the Kutthroats. The page isn't active anymore, but it was a character many wanted. Anybody know which post I'm referring to? Either way, it sure beats 707 pages.
Ridley's thread was closed because of the amount of pages and because he was disconfirmed, the top 2 character threads are this and oddly enough Bandana Dee iirc

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
If K. Rool had a legion of trolls harassing his fans, prompting them to spend hundreds of posts arguing against their vitriol, not to mention multiple tone-deaf teases over fourteen months from the development team, his thread would probably be as large as that other character...what's his name again?

Here's a nice render from Tumblr's bonnyjohn.

Top Bottom