• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: PM BKupa666 for an Invite to the New K. Rool Thread

Zombie Saurian

Smash Journeyman

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I like where one user shut down another one who was claiming "K. Rool doesn't fit in Smash."

So a giant talking crocodile who throws his crown and hops around the screen doesn't fit in with the likes of Bowser, King Dedede and Mario huh. What tone are you talking about exactly? The cartoony, fun tone, or the party game tone? People have always taken Smash Bros. far more seriously than it takes itself.

Banjo-Kazooie

Smash Ace
NNID
Burudiman
3DS FC
2492-5021-9705
Im glad Im still a bit bitter on how Banjo-Kazooie has become a shadow of what he was thanks to Microsoft. Because despite all the ruckus, I still would prefer K. Rool as a newcomer. But at least now there is yet another possible candidate that will make me pleased.
And I already voted for the Rool anyways :p.

LawofDeath

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LawofDe4th
3DS FC
3480-3867-8012
Aww man....i got a pro controller and the gamepad connected but kong battle is not selectable...

View attachment 45775

Do i need 2 pads...not gamepad?
Did you unlock kong battle in the first place? You need to do some 1 player first to unlock it.

EDIT:

Can anyone answer my question, please?
I'll answer your question. Most votes probably came from a gamefaq thread but here's the site in which the gamefaq thread redirected me to.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/S95WM2W

Last edited:

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Did you unlock kong battle in the first place? You need to do some 1 player first to unlock it.

EDIT:

I'll answer your question. Most votes probably came from a gamefaq thread but here's the site in which the gamefaq thread redirected me to.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/S95WM2W
Ow i see it needs to be unlocked?
thank you very much

Do you know how much 1p?
how many keys?

LawofDeath

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LawofDe4th
3DS FC
3480-3867-8012
Can anyone answer my question, please?
Ow i see it needs to be unlocked?
thank you very much

Do you know how much 1p?
how many keys?
Multi-player mode
Go to the first level in adventure mode, where you find Diddy. Locate the big pad with King K. Rool's face in front of Funky's Place. Stand on the pad and press Z. You will be transported to a "battle arena", where you must defeat a group of small enemies. Once the timer runs out, you will receive a crown and have ability to play two multi-player games (a third-person death match-like game, and a multi-player version of the Battle Arena).

Read more: http://www.cheatcc.com/n64/dk_64.html#ixzz3WHoqGJWo
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
So, I took the poll, but I was not taken to the results page. How do I see them?

Maxoxpower

Smash Ace
i think the last votes is the true vote.
so if you vote 2nd time, you erase the first one...but maybe not.
it's why i vote only 1 time for k.rool

BowserK.Rool

Smash Champion

Alert. A certain Bear & Bird from Rare now have a chance.
This ballot is till October right? Now I know this is defintley for more than one character. I say we try and get both K. Rool and Banjo-Kazooie!

Last edited:

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Yes, don't jeopardize our votes by trying to put in multiple votes on the same device.

Also, the SurveyMonkey survey's original creator had to delete it due to it exceeding the number of votes allowed for free surveys.

Put in your K. Rool votes here instead. Time for round two!

Last edited:

Zombie Saurian

Smash Journeyman
Yes, don't jeopardize our votes by trying to put in multiple votes on the same device. If you want to vote multiple times, use a different device or devices.

Also, the SurveyMonkey survey's original creator had to delete it due to it exceeding the number of votes allowed for free surveys.

Cannot stress this enough.

Zombie Saurian

Smash Journeyman
I honestly do not know how I feel about this whole Banjo predicament. I've desperately wanted K. Rool to be in since Melee and I sure as hell want him in now. The selfish side of me wants only Rool and no one else but on the other hand there's an off chance we could get both, however that's speculation not fact. I just hope he won't be completely knocked away by Banjo.

MrHomelessHobo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Orangeporrige
I honestly do not know how I feel about this whole Banjo predicament. I've desperately wanted K. Rool to be in since Melee and I sure as hell want him in now. The selfish side of me wants only Rool and no one else but on the other hand there's an off chance we could get both, however that's speculation not fact. I just hope he won't be completely knocked away by Banjo.
Honsetly I would rather prefer Banjo over K Rool.

BowserK.Rool

Smash Champion
You know, as much as I love BK and really I do, I think it's safe to say that they were all a big part of our childhood during the N64 days, I'm still going to vote K. Rool. Reason being because as I said, Smash needs more villains and heavyweights and DK needs more reps. I'll still vote BK though, just not as many times as K. Rool. Either way I'll be happy if one or the other, or as I said before both make it in as the new DLC.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
You know, as much as I love BK and really I do, I think it's safe to say that they were all a big part of our childhood during the N64 days, I'm still going to vote K. Rool. Reason being because as I said, Smash needs more villains and heavyweights and DK needs more reps. I'll still vote BK though, just not as many times as K. Rool. Either way I'll be happy if one or the other, or as I said before both make it in as the new DLC.
I agree plus banjo wont get a sequal
krool might return in DK games
plus banjoK is a new franchise it will need extra work
music
stage etc

ow..my spiral mountain stag3 beyond epic though

BowserK.Rool

Smash Champion
I agree plus banjo wont get a sequal
krool might return in DK games
plus banjoK is a new franchise it will need extra work
music
stage etc

ow..my spiral mountain stag3 beyond epic though
Agreed, a Spiral Mountain Stage would be epic lol.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
If K.Rool is added i really hope he is a heavy weight a true heavyweight
with super armor on some moves like

DK
Ganondorf
DDD
Bowser

And less like Ike and Charizard

Also hope he is in top 5 of heaviest

Ike and Charizard imo cant hang with the above 4...i dunno they dont seem nearly as powerful...

Last edited:

BowserK.Rool

Smash Champion
If K.Rool is added i really hope he is a heavy weight a true heavyweight
with super armor on some moves like

DK
Ganondorf
DDD
Bowser

And less like Ike and Charizard

Also hope he is in top 5 of heaviest

Ike and Charizard imo cant hang with the above 4...i dunno they dont seem nearly as powerful...
If he has his Golden belly again(which I can assume is probably armor) then I'm pretty sure he will be one bad@** heavyweight.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
If he has his Golden belly again(which I can assume is probably armor) then I'm pretty sure he will be one bad@** heavyweight.
The thing is imo..its gotta.Be absoultly HAS TO BE he DKC 1/2/3 DK64 K.Rool
Scaly dark green skin
red bloody shot eye
dark red cape

I just cant stand Supeestar Sluggers K.Rool...it is disgusting..

More disgusting than Other M Ridley compared to Super Metroid or Metroid Prime 1
Ridley

The difference is too much....

Please it has to be this K.Rool

k_rool_01.png

NOT !!

king_k__rool_3d_model_by_ratchetmario-d654pxm.png

This abomnation..

Sorry for ppl who like that K.Rool but i feel strongly about it...i most probly would never play as him if Sluggers K.Rool is added

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I plan on throwing a few votes Banjo's way. However, it still makes sense to focus on K. Rool to really hammer home that we don't want him ignored any longer. That message becomes louder and louder the more votes he gets.

Troykv

Smash Master
Scaly dark green skin
red bloody shot eye
dark red cape

More disgusting than Other M Ridley compared to Super Metroid or Metroid Prime 1
Ridley

View attachment 45789

NOT !!

View attachment 45790

This abomnation..

Sorry for ppl who like that K.Rool but i feel strongly about it...i most probly would never play as him if Sluggers K.Rool is added
With this the support has died... (?)

BowserK.Rool

Smash Champion
Scaly dark green skin
red bloody shot eye
dark red cape

Ridley

View attachment 45789

NOT !!

View attachment 45790

This abomnation..

I agree, I always liked Rare's K. Rool more than PAON's Super Mario Slugger's, he actually looked like a Crocodile, not to mention was more evil and intimidating. That blood shot eye "Ooooh" 0_0

I'm more than confident they'll combine features of the PAON and RARE designs.
Just as long as he has a tail I'll be happy, maybe a bigger crown too.

NNID
AwesomeCauliflwr
3DS FC
0576-6167-0092
Yes, don't jeopardize our votes by trying to put in multiple votes on the same device. If you want to vote multiple times, use a different device or devices.

Wow, we are wrecking this poll, take that Shovel Knight!

Kaptain K. Roolenstein

Smash Apprentice
Although the Rare design is still my favorite and is his best, I've been growing a bit more attached to his Paon design over the years. I don't know what it is about it but it looks pretty cool to me, I like his tiny crown but I do miss his tail and gold belly. I think a part of me really wants to see that design finally be used for a major role for once instead of being used for another Mario/DK spinoff. If Nintendo uses his old Rare design then that's be awesome too and nostalgic.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Jumped in to mention that I tossed a vote K. Rool's way on the official Smash Ballot through use of a friend's Internet.

Admittedly, I have higher priorities on my DLC wish list, but since both are unlikely, K. Rool is the next best thing.

Last edited:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I can't really take a poll that has Shrek or :yeahboi: as options seriously, but the fact that K. Rool is dominating was inevitable.:smirk:
Well, considering the official poll is undoubtedly going to get several of those anyway, I don't see any real difference, hah!

Top Bottom