• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: PM BKupa666 for an Invite to the New K. Rool Thread

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
By the way... If he knows tomorrow's picture, surely he would be less cryptic about it and tell us the character too.

When was the last time a leaker only selectively divulged information?

D

Deleted member

Guys, I'm a leaker and tomorrrow we will have a PotD that has a stage on it
*tomorrow*
"PotD. Here is the new trophy"
S***

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
By the way... If he knows tomorrow's picture, surely he would be less cryptic about it and tell us the character too.

When was the last time a leaker only selectively divulged information?
You know, you're right. Leakers are usually specific.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Sal was totally specific about Greninja
Well, in Greninja's case, Sakurai did say that he had initially reserved a spot for an X/Y Pokémon. It was likely that the leaker's information was outdated.

Last edited:

RidleyKraid187

Smash Journeyman
It'd obviously be a veteran, but what's more interesting (and worrying) is the implication that it may be Falco.

I'm not buying any of it though.
For K. Rool's sake, if this is somehow actually true, I hope it's not Falco.
I Love How Falco is now apparently a threat to K. Rool..........I Imagine any newcomer to this tread will be completely and utterly confused beyond belief at the current circumstances.

That Being said, I Do Think a Veteran reveal this week is likely......... But I think it will be an Earthbound Character, or :gw:. maybe Ice Climbers

cephalopod17

Smash Ace
NNID
cephalopod17
I don't believe in any of these leaks. If there is a veteran reveal sometime soon, I doubt it would be Falco. I would bet on Wario or Ice Climbers.

Last edited:

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
Well, in Greninja's case, Sakurai did say that he had initially reserved a spot for an X/Y Pokémon. It was likely that the leaker's information was outdated.
Grumble grumble. Should have been Pyroar or Tyrantrum.

Here's hoping the Gamefaqs guy is wrong, this new guy is right, and the character revealed is the other fat jerk who changes costumes.

:wario::warioc:

Last edited:

mini paincakes

Smash Journeyman
does anyone actually believe this leak? I haven't seen anything that makes it seem any more credible than all the other "leaks" that get posted on gamefaqs.

that being said, I might cry if Falco gets revealed this week.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
does anyone actually believe this leak? I haven't seen anything that makes it seem any more credible than all the other "leaks" that get posted on gamefaqs.

that being said, I might cry if Falco gets revealed this week.
No, the only reason it got brought up is that unlike other leaks this one will get deconfirmed (or confirmed :troll:) within 2 days.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I'm just gonna take a second from this leak to introduce what should be K. Rools Reveal Trailer Music.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
I'm just gonna take a second from this leak to introduce what should be K. Rools Reveal Trailer Music.
No matter how many you find, you ALWAYS miss one. Added it to the Kremling Kakophany playlist! :D

Yeah, this is AWESOME! :D

Last edited:

BowserK.Rool

Smash Champion
Actual full-size Kremlings, namely Kritters. I never really counted Klaptraps much since they appear all the time.
Yes, they were in there too as I was saying but they mostly just stood in the background and watched. The klaptraps are apart of the kremling group too though, just saying.

On a side note, regarding an unlikely but still possible character reveal tomorrow, I hope it's not Falco either.

Banjo-Kazooie

Smash Ace
NNID
Burudiman
3DS FC
2492-5021-9705
Seriously guys, while I do think a veteran reveal is at due this week or the next one (if you think its too close to E3, Zelda got revealed no more than 2 weeks after Rosalina's Direct). Falco is extremely unlikely to be the one. Having a large list of very important fighters that are less likely to be secret than the bird brain.
So, don't lose your crowns just yet, unless its for monkey bowling.

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
Well, if there is a veteran reveal in an hour, I'm gonna have to knock a character off of my poll and see how many people got it right.

So far seven say Falco, so we'll see I guess. What is this Falco/stage leak anyway? I missed it.

Last edited:

Welshy91

Smash Ace
Did you listen to the entire thing?
It's fine if you don't like it but it does give off the wrong impression at the beginning.
I liked the start. It was the transition that I didn't care for. It suffers from what I call "fan-made boss theme that tries too hard to make it sound good by adding gratuitous rock/metal elements". Now you're probably thinking "But Welshy, Gangplank Galleon DOES have rock elements!" and you would be correct. The key word is gratuitous. Gangplank Galleon doesn't need all that nonsense.

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I liked the start. It was the transition that I didn't care for. It suffers from what I call "fan-made boss theme that tries too hard to make it sound good by adding gratuitous rock/metal elements". Now you're probably thinking "But Welshy, Gangplank Galleon DOES have rock elements!" and you would be correct. The key word is gratuitous. Gangplank Galleon doesn't need all that nonsense.
I respect your opinion.

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!
I hate remixes of old Nintendo themes, this is why I get out the Marilyn Manson or the Cradle of Filth, I'd rather just see the actual songs ripped from the actual games.

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
This is an oddly mature response... I'm not sure what to make of it. Shouldn't you call me a ****ing idiot or something?
Would you want me to?
I'm not being sarcastic if that's what you're getting at.

Last edited:

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
So, a new character WAS revealed today.

Its Nabbit. Except he's a stage hazard on Mushroom Kingdom U (also notable in that Nabbit wasn't in the demo). :p

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
So, a new character WAS revealed today.

Its Nabbit. Except he's a stage hazard on Mushroom Kingdom U (also notable in that Nabbit wasn't in the demo). :p
I'm expecting 20 pages of discussion (minimum) about this in the Ridley thread. :laugh:

I don't see Sakurai revealing a veteran the day after he revealed a stage hazard character, so Falco tomorrow is on very thin ice as of right now, which bodes well for K. Rool, not as if he was never in danger in the first place.

insomniac19

Smash Journeyman
It's a shame i haven't posted in here before but I wholeheartedly support K. Rool! If at least he makes it in I will be content (overjoyed actually); considering I'm not that excited for any of the newcomers announced so far.

Top Bottom