• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: PM BKupa666 for an Invite to the New K. Rool Thread

Topplox

Smash Apprentice
I've been using "k" instead of "c" for months.
/hipster
Well if thats the kase you wont have any problem dis-kiphering this sekret kode, passed down by our people.

"Kkkkkk Kk kkkkk kkkkk kkkk kkkkkkkk, kkk K.Kkkk. Kkkkkkkk kk kkk kkkkkk kkkkk kkkkkkk kkk
k kkkkkkk kkk kkkkkkkk. K.kkkk kk kkkkkk kkkkkk kkkkkk kkkkkkkkkk kk kk kkkkkkkk, kkkkkkk!!!! Kk, kkkk? Kkkkk kk kkkkkkkkkkk kkk kkkkkkkkk kk k, K.kkkk kkkkkkkk. Kkkkkkkk, kkk kk, kkkkk."

"K.kkkk kk k kkkk kkkkkkkkkk kk kkk kk kk k kkkkkkk kkkkkkk kkkk kk kk kkk kkkk. Kkkk kkkkkk, kkkkkkkk, kkkkkkkk, kk kkkkk. Kkkkkkkkk kkk kkkkk, kkk? K! Kkkk kkkkkk kkk, kkkkkkk. K.kkkk kkkk kkkk kkkkkk!"

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Well if thats the kase you wont have any problem dis-kiphering this sekret kode, passed down by our people.

"Kkkkkk Kk kkkkk kkkkk kkkk kkkkkkkk, kkk K.Kkkk. Kkkkkkkk kk kkk kkkkkk kkkkk kkkkkkk kkk
k kkkkkkk kkk kkkkkkkk. K.kkkk kk kkkkkk kkkkkk kkkkkk kkkkkkkkkk kk kk kkkkkkkk, kkkkkkk!!!! Kk, kkkk? Kkkkk kk kkkkkkkkkkk kkk kkkkkkkkk kk k, K.kkkk kkkkkkkk. Kkkkkkkk, kkk kk, kkkkk."

"K.kkkk kk k kkkk kkkkkkkkkk kk kkk kk kk k kkkkkkk kkkkkkk kkkk kk kk kkk kkkk. Kkkk kkkkkk, kkkkkkkk, kkkkkkkk, kk kkkkk. Kkkkkkkkk kkk kkkkk, kkk? K! Kkkk kkkkkk kkk, kkkkkkk. K.kkkk kkkk kkkk kkkkkk!"
You're certainly the Grand Wizard of ciphers, I'll give you that.

Kaptain K. Roolenstein

Smash Apprentice
That Karacter Select screen that was leaked? I'm kalling fake only because having that many lock slots littered all over the skreen doesn't look that attraktive. The Smash games usually have a regular small karacter select skreen with a few lock icons, than after that the roster just kinda grows from there on out. Looking at the karacter spaces though, it seems pretty accurate with what we might get imo. That is I think we'll be getting somewhere around 40 karacters instead of 50. My doing this right? I just want to look k-k-k-kool!

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Yeah, that leak's dead in the water, its font is close to that used in the Smash Direct's menus, but not quite; it uses a free universally accessible print font, rather than a more expensive one only available in Japan (if I'm remembering correctly).

Not that K. Rool needs that leak in particular to get in, but it was a nice thought to entertain. Fingers crossed that if Sal comes out with anything new before E3, he'll be a part of it.

Welshy91

Smash Ace

Last time I saw that many konsekutive k's, there were burning krosses.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
At this point I think it is safe to say K. Rool is the most likely potential newcomer to be playable in Smash For that wasn't in either of Sal's leaks.

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Yeah, that leak's dead in the water, its font is klose to that used in the Smash Direkt's menus, but not kwite; it uses a free universally akcessible print font, rather than a more ekspensive one only available in Japan (if I'm remembering korrectly).

Not that K. Rool needs that leak in partikular to get in, but it was a nice thought to entertain. Fingers krossed that if Sal komes out with anything new before E3, he'll be a part of it.
fiks'd

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
You know, someone "leaked" a fake kharakter selekt skreen with 50 slots. It was supposed to be an E3 demo. I think they debunked it once Ridley was "shown" on one of them, but a lot of people spekulated K. Rool was one of those slots

EDIT: Ninja'd.
I kan barely find any information on this; just the empty skreen. Kan someone please show me where this is, especially the one with Ridley leaked on it?

Last edited:

Backgammon

Click clack.
NNID
BluePapaya
Well, you now have a new supporter. I was erring on the side of kaution before seeing this thread as my only experinke with our glorious king was in DK64, but he was kertainly one of the most memorable villains that I've seen and played against in general.

And after seeing this thread. Well, you have a new konvert.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
KK Slider should totally hang with K. Rool for more koncert renditions of his kool themes. *kough* *kough* Gangplank Galleon *kough*

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Okay everyone, I want it to be stated that the K is not a replacement for every 'C', just the hard sounds, not the ones which sound like 'S,' 'SH,' or in 'CH,' Kool?

K Examples:
Karrot, Kookie, Kandy

NOT K examples
Certainly, Sincerely, Chalk

Combos:
Kliche (cliche), Kache (cache)

Last edited:

Topplox

Smash Apprentice
Okay everyone, I want it to be stated that the K is not a replacement for every 'C', just the hard sounds, not the ones which sound like 'S,' 'SH,' or in 'CH,' Kool?

K Examples:
Karrot, Kookie, Kandy

NOT K examples
Cliche, Certainly, Sincerely, Chalk
Your not my real dad! I do my own thing, kause im kool like that.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845

K Examples:
Karrot, Kookie, Kandy

NOT K examples
Cliche, Certainly, Sincerely, Chalk
(Might want to bold the ch in cliche, because the first c does make a k sound.)

Kind Dedede

Smash Ace
NNID
ClaptonsWig
I say we show our true appreciation for K Rool and just not wear pants anymore and instead don capes

Last edited:

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Just updated the OP with all of the latest Kutthroats and fan art (@InASnowBoundLand you make a hell of a lot of Miiverse pics!). I've also finally gotten around to updating the Videos tab with all of K. Rool's boss fight videos, as well as updating the Counterpoints section to reflect Tropical Freeze's release and the Kremlings in Smash Run.

Onward to E3!

D

Deleted member

Just updated the OP with all of the latest Kutthroats and fan art (@InASnowBoundLand you make a hell of a lot of Miiverse pics!). I've also finally gotten around to updating the Videos tab with all of K. Rool's boss fight videos, as well as updating the Counterpoints section to reflect Tropical Freeze's release and the Kremlings in Smash Run.

Onward to E3!
Glad you did this (although I haven't read it yet). Also, you kinda did scare me with that quote, but I then realized what it was referencing to.

Kind Dedede

Smash Ace
NNID
ClaptonsWig
Eh, not particularly sold on the new name. Mainly because of how quickly this phrase seemed to turn around and bite us Ridley fans in the ass with indirect trolling.

Topplox

Smash Apprentice
Here's hoping if K. Rool is not shown at E3, we get something similar to Mewtwo's "We are thinking about it.".
Are all the kharacters shown so far going to be kharacters we start with? Or is it like brawl where we wont find out till the game komes out. I will be honest I would love to find out for myself if K.Rool was in the game by unlocking him and spazzing the krap out. At the same time, I think I would kill myself if he wasn't shown at E3, simply for the fact that the stress of wondering if he is in or not would eat me alive.

D

Deleted member

Here's hoping if K. Rool is not shown at E3, we get something similar to Mewtwo's "We are thinking about it.".
I don't think we'll get anything like this in regards to K. Rool. There's a good chance we won't find out about King K. Rool being playable until either release or Sal Romano leaking a third list.

Kaptain K. Roolenstein

Smash Apprentice
"An Enemy from Donkey Kong's Past Could Appear At Any Second!"

My dreams are dashed again! Totally should've seen it coming!

Last edited:

ZanZero

Smash Apprentice
Y'know... I used to HATE King K. Rool. With the burning passion of a million suns. It was the kharakter design, to be truly honest. And while I haven't grown to love his design, I have grown to love his fan base. Y'all are a buncha fun sons of *****es. I may not be the biggest fan of the kharakter, but I'm not going to let that stop me from supporting his inklusion into sm4sh. He deserves it, being the central villain of the original DKC games and only non-one-off baddy at that.
We kould use some more baddies in smash.
So consider me an official Kutthroat!
Long live the King!

ErenJager

Smash Champion
I wish there was more going for K. Rool like included in a Sal leak or a shadow in a direct.
i'm getting nervous, Nintendo will over look him.

D

Deleted member

I wish there was more going for K. Rool like included in a Sal leak or a shadow in a direct.
i'm getting nervous, Nintendo will over look him.
I'm going to tell you right now you DON'T want this to happen.

Top Bottom