• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: PM BKupa666 for an Invite to the New K. Rool Thread

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Guys, sorry for the off topic, but listen to this:

I am pretty sure that is how heaven sounds like (even though I don't believe in heaven)

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Why do people want King K. Rool to be him anyways?
I just want K. Rool back as the villain in Donkey Kong Country games. It feels weird to not have him. I don't necessarily want King K. Rool to be the walrus, I just want to know why they look alike. There are a few similarities, plus the crocodile fans on the walrus' boat. If he is the walrus, great. If he isn't, that is okay too.

Last edited:

moneyfrenzy

Smash Ace
I can just imagine the big reveal at the end of the game:

DK lands the final hit on wallhalla, and his disguise falls off, revealing him to be K. Rool

DK gets surrounded by penguins, who reveal that they are Kremlings and unzip there costumes and grow 4 feet taller

Last edited:

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
I can just imagine the big reveal at the end of the game:

DK lands the final hit on wallhalla, and his disguise falls off, revealing him to be K. Rool

DK gets surrounded by penguins, who reveal that they are Kremlings and unzip there disguises and grow 4 feet taller
Then Diddy and Dixie are knocked unconscious. DK turns around and sees Cranky Kong slowly removing what is now clearly a mask, revealing Stanley the Bugman.

Welshy91

Smash Ace
Have you people not been paying attention to the banner ads? One of the TF ads shows the walrus sans silhouette.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
*innocent whistling*

You may have helped for the tusks part those may be costume teeth like the vampire teeth in halloween shops so tusks that are hollow put in his biggest fangs

And another one
0:48-0:52 hmmm looking at his nose area does not look walrus like

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Found a lighter picture of him.

Looks like he's just a walrus.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I am disappointed...

...because I thought the video was his actual final boss theme and it is just a ****ty fake :/
Same, but the picture is lighter than the one we've been using.

It allows us to shed some light on the situation. (Pun completely intended)

Still can be K. Rool. :troll: But seriously, it can be anything. Again, this is Dong Country.
Fixed.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
You guys are krazy, ain't no kremlings in TF. Miyamoto hates them and they're owned by Rare anyway.
*coughs*

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
This amazing discovery can only mean one thing gentlemen.

THE PENGUINS ARE NOT PENGUINS AT ALL!

THEY ARE KRITTERS DISGUISED AS PENGUINS!!
Kritters have never been that short though.

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
Pfft.

This guy doesn't know what he's talking about.

Ridley's way too big to fit in the clouds. :troll:
Does this mean that Ridley's girth, too, is unable to be ignored? What does that say about K. Rool's chances, then, if Ridley is obviously too big to be included? As we all know, K. Rool's girth is second only to Gary Oak in its size-to-discountability ratio. Thus, K. Rool's girth is equal to or greater than that of Ridley, making K. Rool TOO BIG to be included as well.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Does this mean that Ridley's girth, too, is unable to be ignored? What does that say about K. Rool's chances, then, if Ridley is obviously too big to be included? As we all know, K. Rool's girth is second only to Gary Oak in its size-to-discountability ratio. Thus, K. Rool's girth is equal to or greater than that of Ridley, making K. Rool TOO BIG to be included as well.
It means expansion packs...

Lot's of expansion packs...

Regardless, we should get back to the actual topic.

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
It means expansion packs...

Lot's of expansion packs...

Regardless, we should get back to the actual topic.

On-topic: I actually haven't always supported K. Rool. I never saw any appeal in him up until about 2011 or so, actually. Beforehand, I dismissed him as irrelevant (ie, not recent enough) and not important to the DK series in the long run. And then I realized how forgettable the DK series was in between DK64 and DKCR, and I realized that K. Rool is actually relevant to the majority of the good games in the DK series (though I'll always love Donkey Konga). I also realized that "relevance" was a stupid reason to include a character.

Top Bottom