• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: PM BKupa666 for an Invite to the New K. Rool Thread

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I say that he's possible if tomorrow's Direct is a Worldwide Direct hosted by Iwata. If it's a local Direct, then don't get your hopes up.

Imagine if we didn't get a Diddy Kong reveal in tomorrow's Pic of the Day and instead he was revealed in the Nintendo Direct.
The Direct is a global event, going by all the announcements flooding the boards. So a Newcomer is a safe bet.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
I think my favorite version of Stickerbrush Symphony is actually Bramble Blast.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
The Direct is a global event, going by all the announcements flooding the boards. So a Newcomer is a safe bet.
Weren't the two Nintendo Directs in which Luigi and Sonic were revealed global as well? Or just local?

D

Deleted member

I heard that Japan isn't listed?

Well, I hope that Iwata hosts the Nintendo Direct. We tend to get Smash news if he runs the show (Luigi in August, Sonic in October, Rosalina in December… those Directs were hosted by Iwata; we got no Smash news in November's Direct).

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Weren't the two Nintendo Directs in which Luigi and Sonic were revealed global as well? Or just local?
I forget. Doesn't change much, though.

If those two Directs were global, then tomorrow's Direct will surely have a Newcomer. If they weren't, then a precedent for non-global Newcomer reveals has been set for the future. It's a win-win, really.

D

Deleted member

To play devil's advocate, it's still possible that we could get either no one or a different newcomer. If we get a Donkey Kong newcomer, it's equally possible that we could get Dixie Kong.

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
Guys, guys, guys!!!! ... Do I have permission to get really hyped for the tomorrow's direct announcement? 'cause I want to be hyped! ... Oh, damn, .. a Kremling Krew flag on the begin of the trailer would cause my death!

-- PS: I will be probably on college at this hour.. hate to study at night. D=

Headcrab Jackalope

Smash Ace
NNID
Jackalope1313
3DS FC
0791-2751-5749
Switch FC
SW-2418-1451-4036
Wow, I can't believe I haven't posted here yet! Add me to dat dere support list!

Anyway,
Hype Train 99.jpg
My hype train is betterer. :troll:

Really hoping for K. Rool tomorrow. :b:

Reila

I'm only gonna get hyped if Diddy isn't revealed in the PotD.
Exactly the opposite to me.

If Diddy isn't revealed on Miiverse, that means he will likely be revealed on the ND and that wouldn't be hype.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm hoping that we get Diddy Kong in tomorrow's Pic of the Day and the Nintendo Direct will show us some newcomer. I would be disappointed if Diddy Kong was revealed in the Direct as that could have been used to reveal someone else.

Welshy91

Smash Ace
Exactly the opposite to me.

If Diddy isn't revealed on Miiverse, that means he will likely be revealed on the ND and that wouldn't be hype.
OR it means since we got a miiverse reveal, we won't be getting a newcomer reveal from the direct. Keep in mind that a newcomer reveal from a direct doesn't have to be someone from the DK franchise, so getting Diddy on the Miiverse kills any shot of any newcomer being revealed.

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
Diddy, Dixie, Diddy & Dixie or K. Rool... be on Miiverse or ND, ... I'll be hyped,.. seriously. I needed this. (and at this point, just Mac or Pac could hype me this much,... 'cause I'm not really a big fan of the other franchises.. so the DK series possibility for a newcomer/veteran return, is what make most hyped! =P)

Reila

OR it means since we got a miiverse reveal, we won't be getting a newcomer reveal from the direct. Keep in mind that a newcomer reveal from a direct doesn't have to be someone from the DK franchise, so getting Diddy on the Miiverse kills any shot of any newcomer being revealed.
This makes absolutely no sense.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I will still keep some hope for a newcomer. Even if we see Diddy Kong, we could still get another character.

I am more than positive that we could get Dixie Kong or King K. Rool for the Donkey Kong madness going on this month. I am also equally positive that we could get Shulk since we might get an X trailer tomorrow.

Welshy91

Smash Ace
This makes absolutely no sense.
Maybe I'm not making myself clear. We are (probably) going to get 1 character tomorrow. If we Diddy is revealed in the PotD then that's it, we (probably) won't get any new character from the direct. So if Diddy isn't revealed in the PotD then that leaves the direct wide open to reveal someone new. Diddy doesn't have to be revealed tomorrow. X and Y went by without a character reveal, as did 3D World, so we don't HAVE to get a veteran reveal for Tropical Freeze.

D

Deleted member

Final Boss approaching:
Major spoilers ahead (Maybe. Find out yourself)
Hmm.
Not K. Rool, but at least his fight is awesome unlike Tiki Tong's. Though to me, it seemed to channel a bit of K. Rool on certain parts.

moneyfrenzy

Smash Ace
Watching that video.... Its so so tempting, but i must hold out. Ive lasted to long to back down now

Last edited:

Reila

Hmm.
Not K. Rool, but at least his fight is awesome unlike Tiki Tong's. Though to me, it seemed to channel a bit of K. Rool on certain parts.
Judging by the video, I found the battle against Tiki Tong much better.

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
He may be not K. Rool.. but the fight was Kremling alike. I approve. but just give me some reptiles next, Retro. =P

Reila

Some people are saying there is a 7th world in the game... There is still hope, albeit small, I guess.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Well, Diet K. Rool was pretty much exactly what most sane people expected him to be...Diet K. Rool. Next.

So, basically, if Dixie's getting revealed, it's gonna be tomorrow. I'd remind people not go insane and start jumping to conclusions about K. Rool if that happens, but it wouldn't make much of a difference anyway amid the masses of "OMG HITS YOU WITH HAIR??? AMAZING!!!"

Not that a pleasant K. Rool reveal wouldn't be nice, but that happening tomorrow seems like a long longshot to me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom