• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Just 'nother Mafia game | Game over, town wins

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
And I'm not kidding when I say I'm not reading the J wall above me if it ends in "Unvote". I'm not going to bother. When J doesn't know what to do: he walls.

It wasn't worth my time if it didn't actually come to any conclusions.
That is so unfair and not true at all.

I was asked to give my opinions and flesh out my reads by Delly so that's just false in of itself.

Plus you are also saying that I am "too self-aware" and using my vote "wording" as the reason to lynch me toDay? That's pretty low logic and low level reasoning to just be like "Welp, idc if I'm wrong, but here's this half-ass reason for Jscum and boom".

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J did I read right that you said that, as scum, I went after Dietz to give myself a better lylo situatiom?
From my perspective, it does work actually. Going under the assumption that you are scum in that hypothetical situation. Also it seems even though Ditzy didn't read my post apparently, he agrees as well:

Ditzy said:
I'm honestly mortified of the possibility that Mr. Franklin Delano White House Delamar came in with honest observations from his time reading the thread, and then happened to be given a role that said mafia when he replaced Koops, because for me that's extremely hard to read coming in so late. Because having an honest push on the previous most town slot in the game would also make the best possible lylo for him. But I'm just going to eat that possibility because **** you that's why.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
That is so unfair and not true at all.

I was asked to give my opinions and flesh out my reads by Delly so that's just false in of itself.

Plus you are also saying that I am "too self-aware" and using my vote "wording" as the reason to lynch me toDay? That's pretty low logic and low level reasoning to just be like "Welp, idc if I'm wrong, but here's this half-*** reason for Jscum and boom".
J, I have no reason to town read you other than that you hammered Kaladin, and I can't rectify that.

I've been up front about that coming into ToDay while trying to figure out the situation with Koops.

And now that I have time I can read it, but I do think when you don't know what to do you wall. I've been scum with you before, and making a wall so big no one will read was one of the first strats you used lol.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
That's not what I did at all though. It's not really a strategy and I am fleshing out my reads because of the fact I have been sitting on null-coasty Orbo all day phase and haven't really been looking at your slot and Delly's due to reasons I've pointed out.

Just read my post and see if you can read where I'm coming from because that should help determine my alignment honestly and if you still come out with a scum-read on my slot then there is really not a whole lot I can do since I am just being honest with my reads as I have been this entire game.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Alright, honestly your wall is just what I've been going through in my own head for the last IRL day or so, just minus the J slot ofc.

Unvote

I'm honestly getting tired of hashing it though, and I kind of just want to lynch and see how wrong I am and be done. I don't have the balls to lynch Orbo because he's so null and leave a Me/Delly/J lylo and kind of just want both of you to flip so I can see what I'm wrong on and weep quietly in the corner if you're both town. Real talk.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
The IRL Delamar will strangle me if I lynch him and he's town, but I also don't really care because if he's Town then I'm already a dissapointment lol. I'mma feel really stupid if I leave Orbo be and he was scum, but I also kind of don't care?

I don't know anymore.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I really wish Koopa didn't have to replace. As more interesting as The Man from Delamar has made the game, it's also become much harder because the slot is now so hard to read.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm just going to go re-read the entire game I guess. I haven't done that since D2 started.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I really wish Koopa didn't have to replace. As more interesting as The Man from Delamar has made the game, it's also become much harder because the slot is now so hard to read.
Going off of this. I liked it because I agree, but do you agree with this sentiment. He's still a null slot, he's just gotten much more nuller than Koopy ever was. Like does that make sense? He's still gray, just like a much deeper shade of gray.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Going off of this. I liked it because I agree, but do you agree with this sentiment. He's still a null slot, he's just gotten much more nuller than Koopy ever was. Like does that make sense? He's still gray, just like a much deeper shade of gray.
(Yeah, but a gray that brought up points no other gray had brought up, which makes it a harder gray to deal with)

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Okay, very glad I did the re-read. It reminded me of a few facts from D1 I entirely forgot.
I have a conclusion, which I'll substantiate on what I found once I get the answer to my question in #532.

(But: so a certain someone doesn't claim I'm stalling for opinions by not outing the who before the why)

Vote: The Man From Delamar

The Man From Delamar

Smash Journeyman
Alright, I have one question I want to ask before I come away from my re-read:

The Man From Delamar The Man From Delamar :

I'm not scum. Say you lynch me though, I flip town: Who is the remaining scum out of J/Orbo?
I've said multiple times that, as of right now, my outside shot would be Orbo. But I ain't gonna discount J as scum that easily, especially if I end up in lylo with the both of 'em.

Maven89

Smash Master
Just re-read day 1 and some of Day 2 (basically until Man from Delamar showed up)

Still have a problem with J.

I don't mean to pigeon-hole the day, but I feel like toDay is going to end in a Soup or Maven lynch and I don't really see a better option so I need to really dig into their slots tomorrow when I get the chance.

I will say I dislike Soup's stream of posts that revolve around "Man...town is really gonna blow this? Ya'll need to stop being so ego/blah/blah and listen to me because I'm obviously right." The fact is, that makes me want to lynch him more>not.

That Blazblue comment was cute though. There are no wounds from that game nor any salt to pour there. I kind of find comments like that inherently scummy because of how he posted that.

So until I read more into Maven's/Soup's and even Ditzy's case on Soup, I lean #TeamMaven for this argument.
Not the jailer.

But wow this is a "whomp whomp" moment that the jailer is already out of the game. But at least it was Soup claiming it because that helps in terms of having a scummy slot "flip" so to speak because now there are connections to draw. I'll be re-reading today-ish then.
I didn't even realize on first read that J was having Soup as a scum read. This really makes his later comments where he lists "bad push on Soup" as scummy to be suspect.

And, spoilers: what I just posted was originally going to be the start of a different post, but I got distracted and then J made his wall. I might go back to it, but as of right now I'm reading the new posts and planing to respond. I just posted this here for future references.

And I'm not kidding when I say I'm not reading the J wall above me if it ends in "Unvote". I'm not going to bother. When J doesn't know what to do: he walls.

It wasn't worth my time if it didn't actually come to any conclusions.
It's largely summary and possibilities (Orbo: if he's scum, he's not setting himself up for a win in lylo. I don't know what to make of it yet. Dietz: if he's scum he will win in lylo, is he scum though? I don't know I'll re-read. Man: well he has an agenda and I'm suspicious but I don't know, Maven: talk to me)

The Man From Delamar

Smash Journeyman
Honestly? My outside shot was and has been Orbo, but as D2 has gone on I haven't sincerely liked almost anything J has done and in the reverse, I have the disconnective fiber I feel I found with orbo/kaladin, while orbo's been...... Difficult to wrangle, but his answers line up with what ive expected from a mediocre town player that hasn't been able to stay active. As things stand the one and only thing that makes kaladorbo work for me is their complete lack of interaction -- somethin I consider pretty important obviously

I feel like J's been makin a lot of weak soup posts for this entire game and Ive literally lost count of the number of times she pointed to something important and either 1. Put off giving a hard opinion on it and/or 2. Sittin so hard on the fence she's gettin sodomized by the planks. Raise your hand if you haven't noticed that so I can show ya how dumb and unobservant y'are.

I'm ambivalent of the latest wall cuz while it showed some insights I enjoyed reading, I gotta hard time believing she... Well, came to the conclusion of backin off orbo on her own

Heres my synopsis of "2nd Day" byJ feat. Del, from the Walls Upon Walls album:

J continues to tunnel maven until he claims. D'oh! Expresses confusion. Waffles back to Orbo. This is somethin I accepted, as J consistently questioned orbo all D1 pretty well

But I dont feel like she asked much of pretty much anyone to get a read on em. A lot of the active questioning she's done has related to telling players what they do or dont or should or shouldn't think, and a lot of staging about how the game is going that may not reflect reality. For example, peckin at orbo's thoughts on you a couple pages back while talkin to me. I didn't get an investigative vibe, more of a "tear down that town read" vibe. I seen town do that plenty so I didnt dwell, but frankly... I'VE tried harder to interrogate orbo than J has been, regardless of alignments

I tried to rustle up activity (and LIVE THREAD INTERACTION, independent of my pre-replace.ent thoughts -- somethin I keep getting knocked down a peg for not havin) and j asks me to dance a little. But I get hit with stuff like phrasing, feels, "you can't take credit for this or that", and so on. The whole time I was wonderin why I was havin that conversation. I dont have a scum read offered? Yeah, and? I wanted to play around and see what people do before takin the same gad dang samey "this guy or I guess this guy" stances as everybody else, knowin damn well that all that passivity wasn't gonna find scum. I didn't see much of an effort to read me (in fact j bristled when I called out her bad play and leading town in bad directions, going into justification and "I'm not as serious as you might think" mode), and to boot she even flat out said she didn't see a value in continuing the conversation outside of gettin a read on me, somethin she now bemoans as some Impossible task. She's been talkin about and around but not TO me ever since.

After semi-forcin out my read before I wanted, I had no choice but to commit. J says dietzamar will clear up the question marks and opts to stay back until after, even when I asked her to reread and analyze and look at my thoughts on you or bring up somethin unique about orbo

We dust it up a bit. J comes back and... Well, offers up the same old same old. Still likes you, still thinks I'm some enigmatic rubiks cube, still wants orbo and for all the identical reasons as last time in way more words. I call this out.

Then J gives us a much much, much, much longer post where suddenly she has seen the light. Perhaps Dietz DOES need another looking over! Perhaps we have been clearin him on feels and gut instead of hard evidence and facts! Perhaps she should look at the game! Oh right, I asked the varmint to do that half a week ago, and maven already said literally alla that.

J also goes at lengths with this orbo analysis where she suddenly doesn't see the scum motive for the long con and admits that his content hasn't been scummy, which is a 180 from the last wall where he was "scummy orbo" and "not hunting scum while we are all making our own pushes". Where did that come from? J doesn't mention any of my own extensive questioning of orbo when condemning him as scummy in wall 1 or flopping back off of him in wall 2, and I find it baffling as its the most content orbo has given the game. Ever. WHY AM I PULLING BETTER MATERIAL OUT OF HER SCUMPICK THAN SHE IS, AND TRYING HARDER TO DO SO? Meanwhile I can't help but notice the fact that maven had flatly stated "his content hasn't been scummy" and id put it on paper more than once that id noticed things that made me lean away from orbo as a play.

I dunno. I said it before, she seems to be spendin a lot of time driftin in the breeze. Some of the thoughts in that wall are good but I dont understand or buy where the sudden changes of heart come, nor do I like how it keeps her options COMPLETELY open.

Ive been givin her a hard pass because kaladin often engaged her with questions while leavin the cyber/dietz and orbo slots almost completely alone. Consistency in her narrative has been another big one -- lots of unnecessary posts, lots of bad reasons to question people, but the SAME people, consistently. I also just... Kinda had this vibe that she's one of those folks that dont like takin a hard stance and bein wrong, and could understand the confusion at times (maven/soup remains a whopper of a thing to read).

And sorry but sayin I'm the grayest gray null that ever was gray and null, somehow more so than a slot that produced next to nothing, seems like lunacy to me. It just reeks of tryin to poison the watering hole with good old fashioned FUD -- wanting to keep me as an option, but not havin the femsticles to incur my wrath while it has another target.

I find it extremely suspect that her read on me has moved to a firm statement of "he's not honest", yet I am null and my points against someone everybody thought was town (for some reason cited as a point against me more than once prior to that) are now worth consideration. And can I just reiterate that I got no idea who the hell this strumpet thinks I am and I hate to high hell that "he's some other guy, and he should be coming across more townie than he is so he's not!!!!!" is being used against me

Jdietz43 Jdietz43 my answer should now be obvious. The honest fact (and tldr) is that j's play has been real bad this entire game. I was hoping one of my "concern posts" about j manipulatin me would get parroted by you or orbo and help bolster my convictions and it never happened. I hoped to see a more proactive, less wifflewaffle side of J and if anything got the total opposite

Honestly that long ass post just didn't feel altogether genuine to me when it was basically restated a buncha conclusions already drawn by people in the thread. The iota of town I see in it is that j's been thinkin on long cons and endgame, which might trigger new thoughts.

But hell. In wall 1 she lambasts usin raw vote analysis, and in this one it drives a lot of her thinkin. Why the change? Why do my thoughts now bear more consideration, and yet so little thought on the DelTown side of the analysis and a college essay about "but he COULD be doing this as scum". The town side had all of a couple sentences when there is PLENTY to say there. The idea ive set up some great lylo for myself as scum is an idea borne of NEEDING that to be the case cuz I ain't gettin lynched toDay imo. I dare one of yall to say you'd wanna do what I have rather than just steamroll over orbo or j and get the other. It just don't click. Yeah yeah yeah, WIFOM, but come the **** on.

Basically I expected you to play/answer worse than you have and j to play/answer better than she has. Christ, after wall 2 and then your push and vote (which had your own thoughts and not ONE of mine parroted) I was SERIOUSLY considering a reread and a changeup. The instant deflation, eh, null but it took away that feelin of "****, maybe I'm wrong and this really is it"

The Man From Delamar

Smash Journeyman
Dietz...... For real? Man. Literally right when I entertain the POSSIBILITY of bein friends

Maven89 Maven89 please read and comment on my posts toDay especially the recent one, cuz I gotta feelin I'm gettin mislynched in lylo, and possibly right now if J is opportunistic scum

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I've said multiple times that, as of right now, my outside shot would be Orbo. But I ain't gonna discount J as scum that easily, especially if I end up in lylo with the both of 'em.
Good, that means we're now in agreement on the secondary course of action.

Here's what I found that I had entirely forgotten about D1 that now seems relevant:

First, this post, which happened after Soup's claim, but before anyone started really going anywhere else on page 7:
My biggest question currently goes to Kaladin:

Why didn't you unvote after Soup's claim and why did you keep your vote on him even after his biggest pusher (maven) unvoted as well?

It makes very little sense from a town PoV to not believe Soup, but instead sit on "Well where's the CC?" because even Maven asked about it, but he unvoted.

I guess what I am asking is: What did you expect to happen? Did you actually think a CC would occur?
...I did unvote?
@Kaladin: Not according to the most recent vote-count.
J is the first to bring up that Kaladin is currently still sitting on his vote on Soup despite being clear. While not very directly damning it's still the very first post to bring direct negative light and attention to Kaladin. Until this post, Kaladin had been relatively unmolested for his Soup L-1, though questioned in general, so it seems like a dangerous play for a teammate to do rather than ignore him or scream at him in private. You can argue it's a distancing attempt, but once again: the first post to actually make Kaladin actively look bad while addressing him, instead of just questioning him

For reference, here is the Koopa and Orbo posts to Kaladin, which were the only posts from anyone to him beforehand:

welp

Kaladin you still owe Maven those points.
Skimmed dietz vs soup
Dietz town if soup scum but not vice versa
Kaladin what side you leaning on?
Both of which, are very hands-off.

Soon after. When asked by Soup to choose between Maven and Kaladin, Orboknown says:
Kaladin. Dislike his treatment towards maven (ironically goven this conversation) and think hes trying to flesh out points that arent really theres
J starts to make his poor "No one is defending Kaladin" post at around this time, making the day largely between Maven or Kaladin, which on the surface is grimy after a Kaladin flip. BUT I do note now that he was one of the people who helped make that situation true in the first place, which helps, if marginally.

As the heat starts to turn up for Kaladin, Koopa does eventually join in on the Kaladin bashing, but never actively seems to want to direct more of the thread's focus there, this is what he posts:

There's a difference between contradiction and writing your thoughts.
If you look at J's long post, he's thinking as he's writing it, analysing it as he goes along. When he's stating things different from his opinion, he's going over all of the possibilities in his head, not contradicting himself. At the end, he even says something along the lines of "the more I type the more I'm sure of Maven being scum."

Noooo. I know you're busy, but you're also the most suspicious right now. I wanna hear you have to say.
First, a response to Maven defending J's post about him. Inherently, defending J's intent makes his tunnel on Maven more justifiable to thread. While for Kaladin, just a "I want to hear from you". Stays out of it as far as picking a side.

Kaladin, for the same reasons everyone else has. That odd, L-1 inducing, not well thought out vote.

Oh. Oopsies

With the fact that I'm going to be rereading the game over tomorrow, now that a lot of light has been shed on various mysteries, I wanna know what your thoughts and reads are on me, Orbo, Dietz, and J.
First, this post looks okay, as he is asked by Maven who he thought was worst on the Soup wagon, and he responds with "Kaladin". It's a parrot, but it's out there. However, unlike nearly all else who read Kaladin's excuse for not posting. He's immediately content to accept Kaladin's "I have a theory" excuse, and let him be silent, saying "Oh. Oopsies." and leaving it be, no further questions asked.

Things start getting worse for Kaladin. Gheb posts that we have a deadline. I come in and post what The Man From Delamar affectionately called a "tough guy post" against Kaladin. Kaladin makes #307, which no one liked. Orboknown votes Kaladin. J cites confusion that not as many people were voting Kaladin as he thought.

Koopa makes the last meaningful post of the Day.

Reading over the entire argument involving soup and others, here's what I got:

Everyone seems to be on their own throughout that argument, especially Kaladin because his reads and posts were all over the place. I don't see a Maven/Kaladin scum team, I only see them as being scummy separately.
Dietz and Maven were both on the same side, but Dietz was clearly trying to pressure Soup a lot more than Maven. Although, if we look after the argument, we can see that they're commonly on the same sides as each other. Throughout most of the game. They never oppose or question each other, they simply refer to each other at times when they're trying to get their points across. Obviously, this should only be questioned if Kaladin is town.

I'll post a more later.
Plenty of "Ok with Kaladin dying" without ruling out Maven (still calls Maven "scummy seperately"), but no vote on Kaladin. Spits out a Dietz/Maven scumteam side theory instead.

I vote Kaladin. Nearly a whole day passes and no one else votes or posts.

I come back (and here's the part I forgot entirely but is maybe the most important, if the most wifomy) and start asking people to vote Kaladin because we don't have time left. I see Koopa viewing.

Koopa I see you viewing.

Vote or we're getting a no lynch, deadline is in an hour.

I'd much rather have a Kaladin flip than that, he's been dodging thread for days now pretending he has something to say.

And he leaves.

Later. J comes in to last minute hammer Kaladin.

Koopa reappears one minute afterwards and says "oops".

Made it two minutes before, but now my vote isn't necessary. ;-;
At this point. I had been very focused on J/Kaladin as a potential team because of J's defense of him. But in re-reading I'm not giving Koopa the benefit of the doubt on viewing and leaving that I did initially.

While you notice that there's nothing actually about The Man From Delamar in this post, there doesn't have to be. He's played really solid since he came in, but it's not necessarily town just because it's solid. I don't want to ignore the fact that the slot did have a history before replacement, and now that I've taken a fresh look it seems like there's more than enough room for a Koopa/Kaladin team before D2 took off.

And, just for the extra cherry on top for you "Man". I'll point out that in re-reading, Koopa in fact, was the first one to ask for a Tracker claim toDay. Lel.
Even better, did the tracker catch anyone doing something last night?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dietz...... For real? Man. Literally right when I entertain the POSSIBILITY of bein friends

Maven89 Maven89 please read and comment on my posts toDay especially the recent one, cuz I gotta feelin I'm gettin mislynched in lylo, and possibly right now if J is opportunistic scum
Sorry bro. I saw what I saw on my re-read. It ain't you, it's who you replaced.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
But I will read your new post, though you confuse me by saying "I've said multiple times Orboknown" and then immediately high tail to J once I've thrown down a vote and taken it back.

Maven89

Smash Master
Yeah, here's my thinking.

DIetz: I absolutely see where, from an outsider's perspective, Dietz is scummy. He did tell us to quickly lynch a slot super early and did ask for the tracker to claim. In a vacuum, those are bad things. But in context, I think it's clearer that Dietz just got really unlucky. I mean, we had no idea of knowing Soup was town, if Soup was scum and we lynched we'd be patting Dietz on the back for not letting BS slip by. If I had tracked someone then me outing it would have made the game a lot easier. Unfortunately, Soup was town and I didn't track anyone, but I don't see those being scummy points for Dietz.

Man from Delamar: suspicion on Koop's slot, but onyl relating to the Kaladin lynch. Before that lynch, the slot was A-OK in my book. Day 2 the slot did nothing and replaced. Man from Delamar is interesting. I don't see him all that null. For someone replacing into the game as mafia to all of a sudden make a large scum read on the slot we're all town reading is... off. Just drawing a lot of attention to yourself when your'e already under the fire, and forcing yourself into an uphill battle where you have to convince everyone of your scum read just to get out? I have real trouble understanding why scum would do that. There were so many options he could have taken, J and Orbo really, to the point where trying to force Dietz now is surprising. If I was scum in his shoes, I'd try to push Orbo/J and throw out hints that Dietz is scum, then save him for lylo. Pushing for him now is ridiculously risky and amost definitely not going to work. This all makes me think it's liklier he really does think Dietz is scum, or at the very least thinks it's possible, and that means he's not mafia.

Orbo: Null, army johns. Nothing bad from this slot. Some good things Day 1 with his interaction with Kaladin. He could be coasting on meta as scum, but I haven't seen anything actuallly scummy. He did have suspicion on me that I find odd, but that's it.

If anyone has problems with those reads let me know

The Man From Delamar

Smash Journeyman
Did you seriously just conflate openly asking IF the tracker got a bingo with "tracker should claim lets fo this order"? Either concede that that point is bull **** or get outta my town

Jdietz43 Jdietz43 you read my recent post right the hell now buster

Maven89 Maven89 <b>One of Dietz or j is scum and has successfully played D2 to sandwich me between them to cruise through an easy lylo. Which is it and help me stop it.</i>

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
God, ****ing dammit.

Unvote

I'm so done.

Every time I think I've got my final conclusion I find something else on a re-read or someone makes the most ****ing elaborate and explanative post of the game so far and either ninja's or reverse ninja's mine with it.

Did you seriously just conflate openly asking IF the tracker got a bingo with "tracker should claim lets fo this order"? Either concede that that point is bull **** or get outta my town

Jdietz43 Jdietz43 you read my recent post right the hell now buster

Maven89 Maven89 <b>One of Dietz or j is scum and has successfully played D2 to sandwich me between them to cruise through an easy lylo. Which is it and help me stop it.</i>
(it was a joke point, hence cherry on top and "Lel")

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
(In relation to Kaladin and other's reactions to him in retrospect, not in general if you're reading this Koopa)

The Man From Delamar

Smash Journeyman
Because he's new (like, real new, isn't he?) and I made all my dumb mistakes where you dont know how to hunt scum properly on another site

I might as well say my disconnect on orbo/kaladin was early on. I believe orbo asked a question related to karthik king. Kaladin asked almost the same dang exact question. His play has been bad, but parrot your own scumbuddy bad? Hell naw. On my handheld telegraph atm so I can't dig it up but its early D1

The Man From Delamar

Smash Journeyman
Sonny, J's interactions with/involving kaladin ain't been good AT ALL. In fact one thing I noticed in my notes was a post where j was leanin away from maven/soup saying "something reeks" in you/kaladin. That could well've been because she knew it was TvT and then who's the odd man out between an opportunist kaladin flippity floppin and the guy pushin the ML that woulda gone thru without a PR claim?

I'm reachin the point where I feel ive forgiven that gal far too many unladylike behaviors and maybe I really was the only one readin kaladin that well (and houngpt caught in his orbit)

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, I'll say this much. I wasn't sure Kaladin was going to flip scum when it happened. Just that he was the best lynch even if town with a reasonable chance of scum and I wanted one.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
...what happened to Orbo?
Bloodborne with rake and skyping with a girl
Honestly, id lynch J today and decide between del and dietz tomorrow.
J definitely has the worst play out of the three today. Del has solid points wrt that.

The Man From Delamar

Smash Journeyman
Ugh. But why didn't ya question Kaladin at ALL after the soup vault locked down? So much strong language but there really weren't no attempts to read 'im

The Man From Delamar

Smash Journeyman
Orbo you can't flip over from one to the other just like that, not when (compared to me) you been eatin outta J's hand like a pigeon all day. What clicks with you and why?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
when have i been eating out of Js hand? I've talked over **** with him but that doesnt mean I'm just accepting what he says as gospel
Ps. I'm back onto shift work tomorrow so im about to call it a night. Sorry to just cut out again but yeah

The Man From Delamar

Smash Journeyman
I said relative to my slot. You been consistently takin his side on things in my view -- never gave me a nefarious vibe really but apparently now for the first time you're seein my side of the coin in this game

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I have to agree with Delly. I have felt Orbo has seen more my side of the page regarding my view points on Delly and I believe Orbo even said earlier that he leans to lynching Delly. However, now that the tides have turned against my slot, he says I have the worst play out of the players?

It doesn't add up to what Orbo's actions have been so far throughout the day regarding J/Delly.

The Man From Delamar

Smash Journeyman
J's here, so before the inevitable Wall Part 3: OMGUS Edition...

Am I the only person that's realized J woulda noticed orbo can't be lynched toDay without convincing Maven -- who informed j she's scumread #1 instead of town read #2 between walls 1 & 2 -- or myself, whom she was keepin at a dang far distance and not directly engaging after first contact?

Anybody?

So if dietz is town and becomes mislynchable, well shoot, that'd look bad on me come lylo, and orbo already had a stated preference for me over her as scum. Meanwhile constantly asking people oh man isn't he SO NULL (and totally dishonest, still null tho!) means its not at all a flip flop to go on me. And opening up Dietz as a possibility (instead of a town read) opens up lylo more.

In other words SPEAKING OF PEOPLE SHAPIN LYLO...?

Eh? Fellas? Maven89 Maven89 Jdietz43 Jdietz43 Orboknown Orboknown ???

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Although I don't want to be lynched, I do not think we will be getting anywhere unless we finally make a decision. If that decision is me, then I am okay with this (mainly so I can focus on finals and stop dropping posts longer than the essays I've been writing haha). My lynch can net the final scum and I think I am starting to see that as how to convince people of my slot is town. I've been very vague this game and the like which is a fair point against me. I even see a bit as to how I could be scum with Kaladin if you don't look at my vote as well. Although I can see it, I hate to say that it isn't true or the facts. Hmmm, I'm still re-reading and looking at intent for things, but I'm fine with having votes on my slot the more I dwell upon it. Take this as you may haha, it's not going to upset me either way if I am lynched or not. I just want to provide the best end-game for town and I think it would be better if I were dead honestly. I'm also getting very fatigued as to finding who is the scum between Delly/Dtizy/Orbo because it could be any of them at this point and I'm not the player I used to be to be able to sit down and figure it out due to life shenangians.

Can we hold off the pitchforks and torches, however, until I finish figuring out who the final scum is between Delly/Ditzy/Orbo at least? I'm not saying I am throwing in the towel by any means. I just understand the PoV of lynching me. I'm going to fight my hardest to avoid that, but hmmmm.

I'm just not upset at all or uppity by votes being casted onto me.

The Man From Delamar

Smash Journeyman
Dangit J you crazy dame, why couldn't ya just OMGUS me and make my head stop hurtin. No wonder y'all hated the ****-garden, apparently only the ****-farmer plantin the seeds comes away with excrement hands

Top Bottom