• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Just 'nother Mafia game | Game over, town wins

Maven89

Smash Master
Also, yeah id probably lean toward lynching del right now. Like i can see you thinking things out and working here where it seems like del just came into this day with his agenda
Honestly, id lynch J today and decide between del and dietz tomorrow.
J definitely has the worst play out of the three today. Del has solid points wrt that.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Uhm, Delly, I can't be opportunistic and fence-sitty at the same time. You do realize that right? I also haven't even said where I am going currently, yet you assume it's you.

Haha, I am just honestly trying to figure out my own headache. I don't have an current "this person is scum" read and I apologize? But I'm not gonna force things even if ya'll threaten with a lynch. I'm content with my content, so I'm just going to try and figure things out first.

Maven89

Smash Master
I do not like Orbo's flip there and have been specifically looking for people flip flopping with the momentum

#HBC | J #HBC | J honestly, why did you make that post?

The Man From Delamar

Smash Journeyman
J I never assumed anything of the sort. I said it feels like you opened your options up big time and the way you've treated my slot pretty much from the get-go has frankly not been all that town as far as I concerned. I was just really startin to think you might deserve the spotlight more than Dietz and really thought as scum you'd just call omgus on me, and also that as scum your game plan has been to avoid dealing with me and preach the tunNull (tm)

And uh, yeah though, ya CAN be opportunistic and fencesitty at the same time. Particularly when there are multiple issues at play, ain't like we got a one or the other deadlock rn

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I do not like Orbo's flip there and have been specifically looking for people flip flopping with the momentum

#HBC | J #HBC | J honestly, why did you make that post?
Honestly? Because I understand the problem with this game. No one is ready to make a decision and everyone is also just so stuck and people have been switching left and right on every read toDay and I see the frustration this game is presenting to players.

Also I'm being a tad selfish considering I would love less of a work load since this next week is going to be crazy busy, but as I said. I am not giving up, I just understand my lynch. Plus, if I am in LyLo, I don't know if I would be able to convince anyone that I am town in order to help town win the game and my track record as town in LyLo usually ends up with me being lynched. Pulp Fiction is just really haunting me this game especially with a tidbit of info I feel I have.

So I guess to be fair, I don't want another game lost on my town ML in LyLo so if I were to be lynched here and town could still win, then I would feel much better. It's entirely selfish and bad and I know I should be past that point, but it's just mafia in general.

I refuse to lay down and take my lynch without fighting though, I will say that. Currently with Orbo's most recent flip-flop onto me, I am refinding my "He just parrots popular opinion" and goes with it to be very scummy and the first actually really blatantly scummy move that has been made this Day-Phase where it seems Myself/Delly/Ditzy are just trying to figure out who is the final scum member.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J I never assumed anything of the sort. I said it feels like you opened your options up big time and the way you've treated my slot pretty much from the get-go has frankly not been all that town as far as I concerned. I was just really startin to think you might deserve the spotlight more than Dietz and really thought as scum you'd just call omgus on me, and also that as scum your game plan has been to avoid dealing with me and preach the tunNull (tm)

And uh, yeah though, ya CAN be opportunistic and fencesitty at the same time. Particularly when there are multiple issues at play, ain't like we got a one or the other deadlock rn
Well, can I just say I am opening my options up big time haha? I also have been keeping your slot at arm's distance because I had a good vibes from Koopy earlier on and you've just been really null in my book because of reasons I have stated quite clearly. I have been avoiding you, I will be honest with that. I don't want to open that can of worms where I am wrong on Orbo and have to decipher who is scum between you and Ditzy. You cannot fault me for that because as you are experiencing yourself (it seems like and Ditzy as well) it's a big headache to decide who the final scum is between us three.

We all have points against us. We all have points for us. It's a real cluster-mess that we are trying to figure out with Orbo being tossed around by all of us because he hasn't given us nearly anything to work with besides this most recent spell that he has seemed to post.

And the thing is, I haven't been opportunistic at all. I can self-critique myself pretty well and know that I've been entirely too cautious on nearly every issue that my play is the opposite of that. My voting history actually proves that to be honest.

The Man From Delamar

Smash Journeyman
Orbo really isn't gonna answer me is he. Sighs and cynical guffaws all around.

Avoiding getting into a fight with me is one thing, making no efforts to read me and constantly declaring how oh so N-N-N-NULLLLL I am is another. TunNulling is officially a thing. I feel like a big kid now that ive coined a mafia term. I dont know what to make of it but I also don't like it, I really don't. You keep saying I'm null for "reasons" but frankly i feel that almost everything you've brought up about my slot was a bad point

....which is why I kept questioning orbo when he'd agree with you. And am scratchin my head on why he's in my corner now. I do feel my points were strong but why didn't he point out which ones resonated, or why?

Maven89 Maven89 SOLVE THIS DANG MESS

Maven89

Smash Master
I feel like everyone wants me to make the decision when I really want others to

I've thought about it more. I'm at an odd spot right now where I don't see too much value in asking questions to people, there's enough to just sit down and analyze it and figure this out for today.

In the end, I have two people that are pretty scummy, J and Koopa. Koopa was fine at first, but had horrible interactions with Kaladin and came off horribly scummy with Kaladin's flip. Then there's J, who attempted to lynch me before Kaladin and then constantly pointed to the hammer as town credit. I got real problems with both those plays, one being "I dont' know what to do" scummy, the other being "I'm going to attempt to save my partner" scummy.

However, in the end I find Koopa's play scummier. For everything I know about J, I can see him getting caught up with me manipulating and just throwing myself at him when he brought up me being scum. Because I was stretching things against him and was going for "shut this down" instead of "convince him I'm town". I wanted to do both, but my priority was definitely the first. I semi forgot this, and it does explain some of J's problem with my slot, because I can see where he viewed that as being scummy. At the very least, I can see where it put the "I'm not comfortable with Maven" idea in his head. I don't agree with him pushing me over Kaladin, but at least now I can see/understand it.

Man from Delamar has his Dietz push, something I was town reading him for (slightly) because I couldn't see the scum motivation in doing it. However, looking back, I see a problem with that thought. It relied on him seeing things the way we do, that Dietz is pretty townie, and therefore he would understand that lynch wouldn't take off. However, it's actually pretty obvious Man from Delamar didn't/doesn't see that, he really does think Dietz is pretty scummy. Which means it's entirely possible he thought he could convince us to lynch Deitz, meaning the "why would he do that?" angle is bunk. The confidence for this play might come from having read the game before, he already had a scum read on the slot before he got his mafia role, so why not push it because the reasons are clear of guilt? Especially if you believe the reasons are strong?

It's really Man from Delamar that I'm having a problem with because his play is good, but his slot stinks. J I'm having problems with because of his play, but in the end I have an easier time understanding why J would think what he did then I do understanding why Koopa would do what he did. Man from Delamar played great but the slot is too bad to ignore. Apologies to you Man from Delamar, I understand how annoying it probably is to get lynched for actions you didn't take, but sometimes it's just the way the tumbleweed blows. If you are scum I found your game A+, and if you're town your play was still great, you just got dealt a horrible hand.

Vote: The Man from Delamar

If I'm wrong on this, don't anyone take my posts to be like "maven would have voted this way" because lylo is a different animal and I might entirely change my mind if I wasn't going to die before tonight and tomorrow.

If Dietz is scum part of me would just be like "**** it, he deserves the win", but for real don't anyone do that.

Only thing I'll have on record is, if it goes to next day people should just force Orbo to make the push and refuse to make one until he does.

Maven89

Smash Master
To put it simpler

J falls into "scum or wrong" territory

while Koops just falls into "scum"

And Man from Delamar hasn't done anything overtly townie to remove the stain on his slot.

So in the end i"m more comfortable with Koops slot. I found Diet'z post about Koops slot to be the single most damning post anyone has made about any other slot in the game, but at the time thought Man from Delamar's content overrode it. Looking back I realized I was wrong.

Maven89

Smash Master
Problem with Orboscum is that coming up with your own opinion to set you apart from anyone else takes time, which Orbo doesn't really have. Like, in his situation I'd be resigned to having to pick up on what other people bring up, and not have the time to make huge walls or spend hours combing through the thread. In his situation I think I'd be playing pretty similar to him. This is why I think scumorbo posts need to show scum motivation instead of dealing with "initiative" or amount of content. I haven't seen much scum motivation from anything Orbo did

The Man From Delamar

Smash Journeyman
I think its garbage that in a game where almost literally every town player has done poorly and shown mediocre at best initiative I'm gettin the bullet for actions by a bad newbie player that ain't even me and frankly after all the work I been puttin in id take gettin mislynched as charity for all the time ive spent arguin down null points and gutfeels so do whatever

But ask yourself this: Is the sheer amount of occam's razor ignorin that makes my slot supposed scummy fair and logical? I really don't think it is. Sayin my approach has been uphill is undersellin it cuz literally every dang move ive made has been dogged for reasons varyin from limp to outright terrible, just like maven all through D1. What a frustratin hootenanny this has been for a virgin voyage

Maven89 Maven89 do you see my point about the orbo disconnect via parroting? If so, would the fact I found a similar one for Koops dissuade ya? Cuz there is one. Or how bout the fact that what you said about rollin on orbo or j and droppin hints really IS the obvious occam's razor strategy? Or that yall were playin D2 like we're on epicmafia with clear this and claim that and a cast of poker faces givin samey reads? I singlehandedly changed that. I spent more time and effort interrogatin J's top suspect than HE did. But yeah, alright. Oh so null.

I really think koops is just noobtown that didn't know what to look for. I really think kaladin was tryin to get koops to slip up and give em an easy excuse to flop on a weak player. Why field im so many questions? And not harmless, "I'm slightly afraid of ya" questions as with maven or J? (the total lack of this bein yet ANOTHER reason Dietz works well for me) I really still do think cyber was overly hyperactive at the mention of his scumbuddy, which is so noobscum it makes my head hurt and it got glossed right over. although I been surprised by how well Dietz has answered to scrutiny. Still I think it's been downplayed that dietz'a connections to kaladin are BEWILDERINGLY low given how much time they spent in the same mess of play when kaladin was consistently questionin every single fella in the game BUT him until the last leg of kalactivity. His consistent questionin of J was one of the major disconnects that made me ignore so much in addition to narrative consistency. Shoot, when koops pointed out what cyber didn't understand about his supposed scumslip CYBER LIKED THE POST AND THEN REPLACED OUT. Why? Why why why? Look at that first page again, watch cyber's actions. Tell me ya dont see it. Tell me ya dont find ditzy not interrogatin kaladin strange. Tell me ya ain't never seen one of those "tell me why I shouldn't lynch you, scumbuddy" posts before that mafiosos throw down as placeholders to bus if it looks like their partner might take a bullet down the barrel.

Orbo... I dunno. I think I made dang good points on J but the lack of mentionin what won him over was odd. Still I found the fact that he had the sack to agree with his accuser so much throughout the day showed character.

I dunno. Frankly I think there's no chance of me survivin lylo, too many loaded and presumptive arguments hangin over me like a stormcloud. And I find the idea of goin into a lylo I ain't got a chance of winnin even if I solve the puzzle exhausting.

Do what ya gotta do, this game's gotten enough of my weekend and my thoughts on dang near every second of the game are here to see i the trail.

Frankly this whole shindig has been exhausting

The Man From Delamar

Smash Journeyman
And Man from Delamar hasn't done anything overtly townie to remove the stain on his slot.

I find that to be a pretty unfair statement when I coulda just strutted in, derpherped a coupla 50/50s like everybody else and then sat around and waited as seems to be the thing to do in this game. Instead I actually brought new perspectives out and interrogated and questioned and collaborated. If I never replaced in yall probably woulda mislynched regardless, except with one o' the most garbage, worthless postscumflip paper trails I ever seen. Seems to me like the goalposts for townie enough were always gonna get dragged outta reach without a pr claim or a no visit result from maven if all THAT ain't ****in townie enough, gad damn.

But yeah I'm done with this headache one way or another. I'll check back I guess but if this is what I'm up against ain't no chance I was ever gonna survive endgame and that got obvious in a damn hurry. I just hope the final scum really is Dietz because far as I'm concerned ain't neither of the others deserve the dubya whatsoever

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Orbobro: I need you to do me a MEGA solid and post something substantial. I hate to say this, but "Man" has been here doing work and if he's scum he's playing to the longest and hardest win. (which will suck if its lylo with him because he seems to be the only one who wants to lynch me, but Im not going to let him go unless Im SURE he's the scummiest)

I tried to be confident on a decision to type in after mavens and I could not do it without this **** getting addressed. What do you dislike in J's play, and which points from Del were good? Why are you not voting and are instead waiting around in the background when you are here?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ditzy talking about my Man Crush Everyday and then posting a video of my ultimate Woman Crush Wednesday. Just so much yes haha. That's where the vote comes from.

And also looking at the two paths being presented, I feel like I am leaning on the OrboScum side over that of DellyScum after looking at Maven's post still because I don't see anything really damning in there and it's a comparison of my play (which I appreciate greatly understanding where I was coming from and the like), but I would be lying if I voted Delly and agreed with Maven because I still feel there is something missing if Delly is scum and the fact that the vote revolves mainly around the fact of Koopy just makes me sad because I hate condemning a slot based solely on the actions of the replacement when Delly has been putting in so much work. Since I don't feel comfortable putting someone at L-1 at this point here's what I'll do:

FoS: Orboknown

I just don't want to end the day before I have a time to dissect Delly vs. Ditzy toMorrow on the off-chance we are wrong at this juncture.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
(I didnt answer because i went to bed. I told you that. I'm getting ready to go back out to workntight now and I'll be a few hours before i can get to ya huys

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
A deadline has been set: the Day Phase will end on Thursday [10th] at 10pm GMT

Dietz [1] - TMFD
TMFD [1] - Maven
Orboknown [1] - Jdietz

Not voting: HBC | J, Orboknown
Takes 3/5 to lynch

:059:

The Man From Delamar

Smash Journeyman
"I would be lying if I voted Delly and agreed with Maven because I still feel there is something missing"

Explain your use of the word "still" here. As far as the possibility of my bein town, toDay you have literally paid obligatory lip service AT BEST. I really don't know if this doubt feels genuine at all; you've been at a distance reacting to what I say and do and writing essays about what I "could be doing as scum", but you've put very little (almost no) effort into engaging my slot or getting a read on me, and when you do talk about me at all its to hammer the point into people's skulls about how so very null I am, which just really feels like weak, half-scroted posturing.

If you're town ive seen plenty of very minor questions to support it, and I keep goin back and forth on Dietz like a gad dang pinball. So do the one thing you have yet to do -- actually engage me as a town possibility and ACT on that. You've promised analysis and then put it off, and when you come around you repeat points you've already made, your reads seem to twist in the wind yet I dont see the work or thoughts that caused these changes at all despite the thousands of words you've written toDay.

Did my posts about concerns with your slot ring a bell of sincerity in there, or what? You seemed oddly understanding and apologetic for your play last page when it looked like you might be lynched, and honestly admitting to playin bad and not doing well has seemed to be somethin you're allergic to which I find interesting, as it felt right outta character.

I'm scared of a del/dietz/j lylo. I'll be the easiest target by far among three unclears and at this point in not even sure if I could find the bad guy anymore after the hurricane of a D2 we've had. This is also the second time J's been weird about end of day, being awol while kaladin was on the verge of lynch. Somethin about that last post just gives me this nasty vibe like he knows there's gonna be a lylo.

But dietz has impressed me. Enough that. Mmm. I might think he deserves a ticket to lylo, if yall are willin to stop meatridin him. Far as I'm concerned his d1 play was barely anything resembling town between connections and target choice, but D2 singlehandedly injected reasonable doubt into me.

Questioning orbo made me feel better about 'im, but then that flop. At best it shaved off the comfort I had painstakingly pulled outta him syllable by damn syllable, and it makes me mad and gives me a sunstroke worthy migraine.

#HBC | J #HBC | J I AM town. Put whatever weird conspiracy theories you got to rest and consider the implications for more than 5 seconds. If you are town then dietz has successfully postured himself to lynch literally any of all three of us in barely a page. Or, Orbo has held back to see which wind picks up the most dust -- he's been pretty cool with lynchin me all day with one person after another shoutin about how null and not town and dishonest (not that Im pushing him yukyuk) i am. But then J? Who knows. Town J is gettin played by a boor, mafia J is a no good brothel tramp that reeks of the fluids of her trade. Which. Are. You. Dangit.

Jdietz43 Jdietz43 I disliked most moves you made on D1 (soup deserved turbo pressure dont get me wrong), but i have been surprised by your explanations. Not all satisfied, but... Upwards of 50% of em. If you're town, its J or Orbo. Hell if i know how to figure out which at this point. I do think ya got the best chance of bein objective in lylo if you are town, and between you and J, i think your confusion, explanation, and speculation has rang the most true on average. Still. You gotta see how the last page looks -- if anything I'm real surprised not one person pointed it out, cuz i noticed it and was again hopin to see either orbo or j speak up on some amount of skepticism so i could think they're probably town. As always, the things i been lookin for just ain't been happenin.

I dunno. Is it possible we're all chasin each other in circles because the mafia goon really is just null and watching quietly? Ive changed my mind on the most likely scum 4 times making this post.

Unvote

If Dietz is scum this moment is gonna haunt me forever

Urgh.

Maven89

Smash Master
Ok, theoretical WIFOM time. There's rarely a time it's good to do this.

1. Man from Delamar is scum

Koopa had no idea how to play when his partner was lynched. He then lost interest and replaced out, leaving the observer Man from Delamar to come in. Man from Delamar already had scumreads from before he replaced in, allowing him to act very towny by pushing his pre-game reads without incriminating himself. However, this also shows because his read was Dietz, and only Dietz, who is pretty towny.

2. J is scum

J openly criticized his partner from time to time to distance himself, but then attempted to save his partner by pushing my lynch over Kaladins. When this failed miserably and he realized Kaladin was going to die anyways, he attempted to save himself by hammering Kaladin, immediately posting that this was pro-town in case anyone missed it. Day 2 he was stuck and floundered around, until Man from Delamar came in. J figured he was going to be hard to lynch and I was now open town, so he went to Orbo

3. Orboknown is scum

Orbo has been incredibly lazy as scum, busing his partner and overall doing almost nothing to further his objectives. He's just been sitting in the background, pushed his partner's lynch (as much as he's pushed anything this game), then decided he's just sit back and coast his way to lylo based on that. This required him to play pretty antagonistically towards his scum partner.

4. Dietz is scum

Dietz saw Soup play poorly and tried to rush a mislynch on it before people had time to think. When this failed, he went "eh" and openly asked us to pick his next target. He threw some dirt on Kaladin as distancing, decided to defend me from J, then went and pushed his earlier dirt on Kaladin by voting him. When Kaladin is dead, he waits to see if the tracker tracked him, when he sees no one posting a guilty he assumes it was innocent, so he asks for the tracker to claim so he can kill him that night. He'll then lynch the scummiest of whoever's left and win in lylo.

Not focusing at all on lylo situations, I still think Man from Delamar's slot had the best chance to flip. Those actions make the game make more sense to me then the others. Especially the last two, which are plays that would require large amounts of luck or ridiculous foresight to make them work.

Maven89

Smash Master
I'll do it easier. What's the biggest problem with each scum read?

1. Delamar: super activity and pushing a slot no one else has
2. J: called his partner out for leaving his vote on Soup
3. Dietz: how easily everything could have backfired
4. Orbo: how easy his play could backfire

Also, a new avenue I'm going to go re-read for: who is super concerned with Lylo and nothing else? Because really, we shouldn't hit lylo.

Maven89

Smash Master
You know, I still just don't see Dietz scum. I can't imagine him going all out on Soup is he knew for a fact Soup would flip town.

orboscum could make sense, except for his actions towards his partner. Then again, he could just have almost zero communication with his partner, which is possible.

Delamar is playing good, but I can't get over that his main scum read is still Dietz, and if we were just going to look at interactions with Kaladin, this is clearly the slot to lynch.

J I really dislike his day 1 play, I think it's pretty scummy. But...I don't know, I have issues with it. Mainly, the more I think about it, the more I can see it being bad town play. Compared to other scummy behavior, this is the one that I can easily see a town motivation for. I have trouble seeing Koopa's town motivation for the way he acted around kaladin.

If people are really just upset over killing Delamar for actions he didn't do becuase it's unfair, just remember that we're not kiling Man from Delamar. He's not really here. He's playing a slot, the same way this isn't really Maven, it's Maven playing a mafia slot. If there's problems with the slot we lynch the slot, even if the new guy playing the slot hasn't done anything poorly.

And I still hold that holding Dietz as his main scum read is odd. Like, pretty damn odd. I can easily see him wanting to explore it, he was right that people had him almost as a clear, but other then that I have trouble seeing him continuing to push it over anyone else.

So I'm still pretty bullish on lynching Man from Delamar, I think "he's just playing great as scum" makes the most sense out of anything else.

The Man From Delamar

Smash Journeyman
Maven89 Maven89 have you been reading along toDay? While I came in convinced of Dietz, I read over every which avenue of the game before goin for him. I TRIED get get live interaction before goin onto him but had my hand somewhat forced.

Ive done everything I can think of to investigate toDay and its actually caused my reads to adjust their calibration and strength. If you can actually get to the end of a full reread of the game and not see how ive been trying to read other slots and not tunnel, you're insane. I dont spell out my thought processes unless there's a point, and I dont say what Im looking for or reconsidering unless there's a point. I planted multiple ****-gardens while airing my grievances about j multiple times to see if Dietz or orbo would parrot or "me too" it. It didn't happen. If you reread D2 you should be able to see me truly trying to question and requestion my situation, even more so after dietz's response to pressure was better than expected. At this point i have real trouble figuring out what to make of Dietz and have found J rise a fair bit (despite mitigating factors) in my suspicions. I dont get how you're not seein this. Ive had a progression from "Ive got him" to "I'm pretty gad damn sure Ive got him" and so on throughout the day and I think the reasons behind these changes of heart are a lot easier to see than some of those J has put up. In the second major wall J concluded orbo is "not scummy", and now he's back on orbo and considers us being wrong about him an "off chance"

You're overstating the gravity of so many things. Yeah I only pushed Dietz actively ... Because I thought he was scum AND NO ONE WAS EVEN ENTERTAINING TBE POSSIBILITY. I made no mysteries about my feelings on orbo OR j as the day went on and actively tried to read both of em using tactics i felt would work well (such as asking orbo for a recap of d1 and his pov, he didn't know it but I wanted to see him bring up some kind of substantive kaladin suspicion without being directly asked for it)

Dietz as scum is steadily slowing down in intensity for me, but the idea that "it could backfire so easily" is goofy to me. Have you really never seen a competent mafia goon pick a target and stay active by houndin them to exclusion? Something you're (incorrectly) holding against me right now? Is it really hard for you to imagine Dietz knowing that tracker had a 20% of bein roleblocked, almost definitely didn't bingo, and that he was the least likely unclear to be lynched even if tracker had a result? You make it sound harebrained and it just ain't. It's not the strongest feelin I have on things anymore, honestly, but there ain't nothin about it that's so implausible. Shoot, pushin a ML on the guy absolutely nobody is suspicious of is SUICIDAL in comparison, yet ya seem to believe that just fine... Even though, c'mon, like hell was I ever gonna survive any lylo situation after that.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
And if he's not going to, I'm just not going to bring him to lylo and that's all there is to it. I can't.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Jdietz43 Jdietz43 I disliked most moves you made on D1 (soup deserved turbo pressure dont get me wrong), but i have been surprised by your explanations. Not all satisfied, but... Upwards of 50% of em. If you're town, its J or Orbo. Hell if i know how to figure out which at this point. I do think ya got the best chance of bein objective in lylo if you are town, and between you and J, i think your confusion, explanation, and speculation has rang the most true on average. Still. You gotta see how the last page looks -- if anything I'm real surprised not one person pointed it out, cuz i noticed it and was again hopin to see either orbo or j speak up on some amount of skepticism so i could think they're probably town. As always, the things i been lookin for just ain't been happenin.
If you mean me voting literally everyone in thread not Maven in a 24 hour period then yeah, I know exactly what you're talking about lol.

I will only say this though: I'm currently voting Orbo after Maven has made a different decision. That should at least give you something to go on.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'll hit those tomorrow when I wake up then since they require more then just one-liners.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
So I've been busy with finals week and auditions, but I will be on my laptop working on papers if anyone would like to discuss anything. The fact that Orbo still hasn't come to respond to anything makes me more certain in my decision that he is the final scum just stalling out the game and I'm tired of going through the battle of "What ifs?!" with Ditzy/Delly when I am sold on the fact more that the game is going to end on an Orbo lynch toDay. The fact that we have close to 24 hours till deadline and the fact that the game has stalled out to the point where the amount of posts per day have dwindled I think everyone is just waiting for something that doesn't seem like it's coming. I'll be the person to change that then and make a decision.

Vote: Orboknown

The Man From Delamar

Smash Journeyman
Orboknown Orboknown

I been puttin in by far the biggest effort to read ya, includin findin and actin on what little paper trail your connections gave me to work with. Against it all I been givin ya the BOTD in favor of huntin harder to look for no easy answers and even I'M fed up.

I'm hammerin you if you don't do somethin real and soon.

Maven89 Maven89 you better post your final thoughts on a fresh look at D2 cuz this **** is gettin ridiculous. We both saw the flaws in orbo as scum but this lack of presence is suspect, even I got admit it.

Jdietz43 Jdietz43 orb ain't gonna give us what we want in all likelihood, so if you been holdin back some thoughts/insights on em in hopes he'd post, now's the time.

The Man From Delamar

Smash Journeyman
It's been 2 and a half full days since orbo last posted, and he said he'd get to us in "a few hours". If he's town he ruined this game in my book. Here's hopin for somethin revelatory.

Maven89

Smash Master
I decided to do the flip of my earlier post in my head, and as far as I can tell the only people without any pro-town credit to them are Orbo and Dietz.

So basically, throw me into Man from Delamar's camp, I just did a giant flip

If I don't get to posting later in the day (which I will, but just in case I get struck by lightning or scalped) then consider my final scum reads to be Orbo and Dietz.

Though if Orbo flips town, obviously that makes it Dietz and J

I'll post more later but that's where my head is now

Top Bottom