• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Just curious about good female smashers

Jammer

Smash Lord
Shut up ******.
Hmm... I don't mind you making fun of me because I know it's not personal. But I have noticed that practically all your posts are short, sarcastic insults. You insult threads, you insult other users, and you definitely cannot resist ganging up on someone, like what you did just now in this thread.

I mean, if that's the way you do things, fine. But it just seems pretty immature if you're 21, like your profile says, or even if you're 13.

Your last post was a picture that said "NOOB". No explanation. I've seen you post that picture twice now, and neither time did it add anything to the discussion. I guess some people might find that funny, but I don't think it's good for someone with such a high post count to be acting so childish.

I don't want to make a big deal out of this, but I just thought it might help to know that someone has noticed your silly antics, and they are not impressed.

Banana_Dragon

Smash Journeyman
I knew about all the ones listed here (a female friend (seriously, why doesn't the english language have a female word for "friend" ?) of mine plays smash as well, and she looks up to female pro smashers, hence why I know) except for Samochan.

Samochan... don't you play kirby as well? I think I've seen a vid of you a while ago...

*goes off to youtube or the kirby video thread, will probably edit this post later*

EDIT: Yeah! Now I remember! You made that Kirby AirRide combo video! I liked it a lot! Just watched it again for the fun of it.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
See the thing is Jammer, Sliq is respected in the smash community.. and happens to make my day a lot of the time.. you just post a lot.. and should listen to Sliqs advice.

Samochan

Smash Master
Yeah! Now I remember! You made that Kirby AirRide combo video! I liked it a lot! Just watched it again for the fun of it.
Lol I didn't think anyone would remember that old combovideo trailer xD But yea, I main peach now and I seem to seldom play kirby due to the fact he sucks a lot, albeit I main him on low tier. I should play kirby sum more though... He's kinda left behind. ._. But thanks for the comment. :3 Just don't expect the actual combo vid pop out anytime soon. >_>;

Jammer

Smash Lord
See the thing is Jammer, Sliq is respected in the smash community..
No doubt, no doubt. I can see that fairly clearly.

and happens to make my day a lot of the time.. you just post a lot.. and should listen to Sliqs advice.
Well, of course someone who makes mean jokes is going to make certain people's days. Nothing against you, of course.

But I've seen Sliq be quite mean, even to newbies who are looking for answers, and this has bothered me. He isn't always like that, of course. He can be very funny, in his own sarcastic way. It's just that there's fairly constant bad will coming from him.

I know some people are just like that. I guess I don't really expect him to change, but this is one of the times when I felt I should actually say something.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
No you should have probably just stopped posting until you had something intelligent to say, the jokes that were being made in the thread weren't terrible hard to understand and with you going "Huh i don't get it, you don't make sense, what are you high?, sliq's a jerk" etc just gets old.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
There are no girls on the internet. Common knowledge and proven fact.

I mean seriously, who would keep their computer by an oven or washing machine?

Also, Phanna is really good.
Truer words never spoken.

Zoap

Smash Master
There are no girls on the internet. Common knowledge and proven fact.

I mean seriously, who would keep their computer by an oven or washing machine?

Also, Phanna is really good.
I think this post deserves a picture. Cmon Sliq its time for a new pics :)

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Either she's a girl, or just saying she is one (Why I am I still refering DynaDash as a she XD). Check out her Youtube account though.

Pretty sure she is a girl. Or is she?

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
LOL these threads just usually have trouble written all over it but yeah most girls smashers come and go , snap pop was the most popular in the US for a while and she was pretty decent, then we saw emily **** husband LOLOL she was pretty dam good for that time. Does she still play? Now theres a handful of female smashers all over the place the most popular in the US are milktea, jesi, forkgirl, and kiwi but there are tons more, not all of them get to travel around i guess though.

i don't think they enjoyed being ranked in terms of skill LOL I'd say milktea is the best but i might be biased just because we ***** a lot of people in teams and i played her more than anyone else. they're all pretty decent though.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Maybe "DAVE" is the name of her bf? Or has this just been one huge hoax?

Have I been duped?
No, actually, you're right on track. Phanna is Rohins' girlfriend. Rohins' name is Dave.

Rohins makes a point to whoop Phanna once a day. Keeps her in line.

Sliq

Smash Master
Hmm... I don't mind you making fun of me because I know it's not personal. But I have noticed that practically all your posts are short, sarcastic insults. You insult threads, you insult other users, and you definitely cannot resist ganging up on someone, like what you did just now in this thread.

I mean, if that's the way you do things, fine. But it just seems pretty immature if you're 21, like your profile says, or even if you're 13.

Your last post was a picture that said "NOOB". No explanation. I've seen you post that picture twice now, and neither time did it add anything to the discussion. I guess some people might find that funny, but I don't think it's good for someone with such a high post count to be acting so childish.

I don't want to make a big deal out of this, but I just thought it might help to know that someone has noticed your silly antics, and they are not impressed.

Here you go.

No doubt, no doubt. I can see that fairly clearly.

Well, of course someone who makes mean jokes is going to make certain people's days. Nothing against you, of course.

But I've seen Sliq be quite mean, even to newbies who are looking for answers, and this has bothered me. He isn't always like that, of course. He can be very funny, in his own sarcastic way. It's just that there's fairly constant bad will coming from him.

I know some people are just like that. I guess I don't really expect him to change, but this is one of the times when I felt I should actually say something.

Also, Phanna is a girl.

We totally did secks.

forkgirl

Smash Lord
i don't think they enjoyed being ranked in terms of skill LOL I'd say milktea is the best but i might be biased just because we ***** a lot of people in teams and i played her more than anyone else. they're all pretty decent though.
lol pc can only say that because he avoids playing me at every tourney! ;):p;):chuckle: (sorry pc, but until we play, i'm gonna have to keep guilt trippin you :p)

lol, but nah milktea does ****!

and as for being ranked in terms of skill...it's a lot less ******** than ranking us by looks, which is all that ever seems to happen :ohwell:

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
hazygoose??? from oklahoma?!??!? omg, tell him i say whats up! he housed me at ohsnap2 :D
aesir didn't tell me hi for you but i did see this thread :p :D

how goes it, madam? i need to play more texans sometime :\

and yeah, jesi is a pretty good player who's under the radar. of course it doesn't hurt she gets darkrain training :p
other than that most girls are known because as soon as they post on the boards half the members go "omg girl!?! secks me plz!!!"

Top Bottom