• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Just curious about good female smashers

GMhyprid

Smash Apprentice
Beware! Instrumental Comparisons

In life, it probable that if u hear about a fantastic musician, it is more likely that u will hear about a pianist rather and a tuba player since there are so many more pianists. Thus, there are going to be more good pianists. That does not mean that someone who picks up a tuba is inferior though. It should be mostly equal assuming there was a close number of musicians playing both instruments.

I'm guessing that it would be the same for male and female smashers.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Haha Ive seen many girls smashers in my time. Most of them are decently talented and for some reason almost all of them are attractive or grew up to be attractive what the flux!!?

By the way forkgirl your sig banner is pure win.

forkgirl

Smash Lord
In life, it probable that if u hear about a fantastic musician, it is more likely that u will hear about a pianist rather and a tuba player since there are so many more pianists. Thus, there are going to be more good pianists. That does not mean that someone who picks up a tuba is inferior though. It should be mostly equal assuming there was a close number of musicians playing both instruments.

I'm guessing that it would be the same for male and female smashers.
YEAH YEAH YEAH! Exept the comparison doesnt work since tuba players ARE inferior to pianists :chuckle: *is a pianist*

actually I've met some pretty amazing musicians who play tuba

but yeah, good analogy

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
YEAH YEAH YEAH! Exept the comparison doesnt work since tuba players ARE inferior to pianists :chuckle: *is a pianist*

actually I've met some pretty amazing musicians who play tuba

but yeah, good analogy
Not to mention, Tuba players are invariably ugly, while ladies have a penchant for being good-looking, so the analogy falls short, IMO.

.Stormchaser

Smash Cadet
I'm a girl and I play smash... I'm no pro or anything but I'm trying whatever I can to get good, so that must count for something.

Top Bottom