• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

June 7th. OMG H4X presents... a sunday brawl tourney in SOVA!!!???

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
me 3 kadaj. This isnt nova Kadaj Sowwy. We play ps2 ps1 and ps3 in our tourneys along with japes. And smash balls and temple. Dont you know? i mean you are sova right?!?! ....right?!?!

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
lolz **** some ps3

*NEW RULE all counterpicks MUST be japes

boss8

Smash Hero
ROFL i might make a pit stop for pocket change....and im bringing...

HALLE BERRY (halle berry) <-----refrence to up-B's

so yea i might bring....me...candy....jose....korn...etc

there goes the top placings ROFL now put them in order....

o and kadaj team with either korn or candy if we happen to showup....

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
ha ya thanks!!

so far looks like more than kadajs lol

boss youd be the best if you bring everyone!!

ps. we never had that mm at apex

c3gill

Smash Ace
really wish I could go, but i am playing in a spades tournament from 1-8 :(

looking forward to seeing yall @ Riku/slash's tournament the week after this!

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
There is no Teams going down. So i dont know why everyone is suggestion teaming up with kids lol. Besides Everyone know me and Ev would win doubles anyways. She godly now! <3 Also if you do bring down people boss Bring Slikvik Down again so he can fatten the pot then lose to mashi who doesnt even play :/ . Thanks!

-Sk

Lucario-SeS

Smash Cadet
yo rusty. this is Jimmy from the SeS tournament two weeks ago. I'll be there representing Southeast Smash Sunday for sure. Yong Sang and Marcus may come, but probably not, Yong Sang is more likely than Marcus. I'll be bringing the flyers for our next tourney. See you then dude.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
yo rusty. this is Jimmy from the SeS tournament two weeks ago. I'll be there representing Southeast Smash Sunday for sure. Yong Sang and Marcus may come, but probably not, Yong Sang is more likely than Marcus. I'll be bringing the flyers for our next tourney. See you then dude.
hey man! glad youre coming!! try to get yong sang to come for sure!

rhan

Smash Hero
lol have fun then
and i hope you do... i need practice with a huge range of smashers
and improve the flashiness of my link. i feel like ive been neglecting my main =[
****n tiers.
Yeah yeeeee jerk. <.<

If i can get a ride, then yes. Kadaj team fire emblem or Mr. Angel?
Fool you can drive.

Don't be lazy................or controlled.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
benedict kadaj

be proud of where you come from son!

Obama09

Smash Rookie
anyone trying to give me a ride there? It's a Sunday and my parents might be going to church around that time. So I need a savior.

SK?? or HAX? I got directions if you need..:)

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
i most likely cant, seeing im setting up/running the event, and i have to be there mad early.

^does that mean you have a ride home?

whodat

Smash Apprentice
Good to see the scene is still alive. Wish I was there to be able to make it. Screw this army life lol

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
I expected more from ses :/ Thats a shame. As far as giving you a ride go hit me up on my cell ill see what i can do.

GMAN555

Smash Rookie
ok so me and my friend Tevyn are probaly gonna go to this my bro looked up the location on map quest bout a 16 minute drive form my house but is there going to be a teams competition too? and you said this is in your dads barber shop right?

and were using gamecube controlers right? and should we bring our own two controlers? and its just 5 dollars to get in? so it shouldnt be a problem but my moms being evil and is complainin about me going ~_~ i might get tevyns dad to drive us then but yeah

if anyone could answer some of those questions it'd help out alot thanks

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Tourney results most likely.

1st. m2k
2nd: Candy
3rd: Kadaj
4th: Pitzer O_o

Jk

I might try to go
BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Probably not Oh and Pit in B tier ftw

rhan

Smash Hero
ok so me and my friend Tevyn are probaly gonna go to this my bro looked up the location on map quest bout a 16 minute drive form my house but is there going to be a teams competition too? and you said this is in your dads barber shop right?

and were using gamecube controlers right? and should we bring our own two controlers? and its just 5 dollars to get in? so it shouldnt be a problem but my moms being evil and is complainin about me going ~_~ i might get tevyns dad to drive us then but yeah

if anyone could answer some of those questions it'd help out alot thanks
The golden rule for any tourney no matter what you enter would be to bring your own controller. For Brawl it shouldn't matter what controller type you use just that YOU are the one supplying yourself.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
yup and yes its singles, well do doubles if we can get singles done in a timely matter.

also yes its at a barber shop yes $5 entry fee for singles

Lucario-SeS

Smash Cadet
sorry matt haha, sand soccer was detrimental to our group. im trying to get more, but alas for now its just me, theres always the possibility both yong sang and marcus could still come

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Kadaj Sova doesnt want you. Besides i heard you got 3 stocked at your own tourney. Why would sova want that?

<3

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
**** sk youre the sova bully!

and kadaj... i dont remember driving to nova to pick you up for apex... lol

HYPE THIS!! ONE DAY!!

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Dang looks like you cant make it kadaj. Id offer a ride but i dont think i can go all the way up to Nova and then come down for a sova tourney. Seem troublesome doesnt it?

Only if you lived in sova :/

Top Bottom