• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

June 7th. OMG H4X presents... a sunday brawl tourney in SOVA!!!???

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Well well. Mr Talon back in the smash scene? <3 Sounds like fun!

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Fun fun Tournament! Good turn out for a sova tourney aside from doubles anyways.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
awesome tourney! lol toasty ill get a mic soon. itll be sooo worth it.

and kadaj is officially the VA nomad. location johns.

and wow singles grand finals, if you werent there it was the most epic thing ive ever seen in sova XD

anways, thanks to everyone that came out. ill have a results thread and videos up tomorrow after i get off work.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Shout outz!

H4X- Nice tourney. Good job on bringing an *** load of new faces to the smash scence. Lil concerned in the beginning the people just started piling in! Good job!

Cocm- You failed me again!. Melee Money match was tight. Need MvC2 Money Match. Meet me at flipperz. Debit Card Money match.

MDJA- Good job on 3rd though i ***** the hell out of the TL first match. Lol

Isiah- Play more. And stop SDING!!! It could have been you 3rd place!

Dan- Alot better from last time we've played, Good job attempted Doubles at least. Can get enough prac. hit me up for smashh.

Kyle- Havent Met you till today and i really dont think we played aside from in dubz match and i think a 6 stocking took place with a team of bowser and DK lol. Keep working on that fox!

Jim- Good **** for showing up. SeS Failed in turn out for this tourney but they better be here for next 1!

Famous- Get a job.

Kadaj- Okay Falcon/Gannon.

Overall Good tourney! Fun matches. and Good turn out for sova.
New toasty?

RUSTY MAKE THESE BIWEEKLYS/ POST RESULT THREAD/ UPLOAD VIDEOS ... thx <3

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
hellz ya! the toasty pound of approval!

still though, like i said... big shoes.

heres the link!! - RESULTS

Top Bottom