• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

July 7 NM tourny

Pice

Smash Apprentice
hmmmm twin how bout a money match for the tourny...so we can get to no each other?

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ya my brother and I can bring 2 GC's. So what time does the actually tourny start? I hope I can get the money to enter in time lol. Stupid bills!

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Ahh! Too many MMs. You just want to take all my money. No way I'm gonna MM what appears to be an Ice Climber user. I hate them and have no experience against em.

Sweet, thanks Twin. Do you think I could come over and chill at your place and practice some smash, Twin? I need some good practice before hand. And with GoldenGlove out of town... I have no good practice.

Tetsuya kekeke

Smash Cadet
Hey, do you guys think you could extend registraition time a bit longer?
Its takes us about 4 hours to get there, and we'd have to leave at like 4 am to get there ahead of time.

Pice

Smash Apprentice
definatley we wil be extedning registarion to about 12:30 most liekly i just founf out i have to work until 12 so the other two hosts will be there for freeplay....(i will still set up the room and make sure u guys are taken care of) so on that note how do u guys feel about hosting doubles first...........doesnt really matter to me either way so dont worry about it

Pice

Smash Apprentice
and i will 5 doaller mm el lovo......sounds good to me

but not u tetsuya

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
oh yeah i might show up also with lovo and ken since i would be the driver but i'm trying to figure that out still. So basically if all goes well i think lovo ken me ferdi are all going to show up. and 5 $ mm pice?

Tetsuya kekeke

Smash Cadet
Ok
If we have a camera we can record matches.
Don't know if any of us have a good working camera. Any of you guys have one?

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
yeah kash anyone who wants to come over is more than welcome to. you can stay the night too if desired. and like i told ken in a message we wont charge anything for anyone to stay there. the only rule is if you start a fight or you steal anything then you'll have to deal with my brother and I. but i dont see that being a problem :D

i also have a camera. but the problem is that its not a digital camera. it just records onto small tapes. so if any of you know any good ways to use it then ill bring it down. since i dont have the money to actually enter i dont mind recording matches.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Haha, sorry Twin. I was too lazy to type the 1 and didn't think it would matter. I'll fix it.

I think I'm good with MMs currently. Maybe if I get frustrated I'll MM someone I shouldn't and lose... we'll see.

Yeah, just PM when and where, Twin. I'd like to come over ^_^!

EDIT: Btw, about that doubles first thing. I don't care. Just how late do you think the tournament will run because after the tournament some friends and I were gonna go see Transformers, so I might leave early.

Pice

Smash Apprentice
ok to everyone who wanted to 5 daoller mm me...........however i must warn u against going up with tetsuya.....u will not be leaving with money
(me however u stand a good chance to win)

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
ok to everyone who wanted to 5 daoller mm me...........however i must warn u against going up with tetsuya.....u will not be leaving with money
(me however u stand a good chance to win)
Lol don't worry about it. Kash and Trollthug 5$ MM each too?

Also Pice, when is the tournament supposed to start at? The first post only say July 7th. And what about doubles(entry, time, etc)? Maybe you should put up info for those.

Pice

Smash Apprentice
Lol don't worry about it. Kash and Trollthug 5$ MM each too?

Also Pice, when is the tournament supposed to start at? The first post only say July 7th. And what about doubles(entry, time, etc)? Maybe you should put up info for those.

ok ill edit it now

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
haha its all good kash i honestly dont care. oh yeah if you wanna come over the address is
705 Polaris
Rio Rancho, NM

mapquest for directions. oh yeah and before you come over call me or my firend (its his house, we'd prefer if you called around a half hour early so we can make sure we're not gone). message me for our numbers on here. again it would be easier to get a hold of me via myspace but oh well huh. oh and if you cant get a hold of me on friday then call lewis cuz i may still be at work depending on what time it is.

oh and i have extra tapes to record on. ill find my camera tonight or tomorrow to make sure i have it ready.

oh and anyone whos crashing/housing at our place. theres actually 2 houses that we'll be staying at if theres too many people. dont worry they're only a block away from eachother.

if anyone else wants to come over and stay friday night to get some last second training in you're more than welcome to. just dont randomly show up. call us

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
ok so pretty much Me,lovo,ken,spirit dragon, +1 more person are going for sure.
Who's the fifth? Also, very good on the fact that you're going for sure Yang =D

haha its all good kash i honestly dont care. oh yeah if you wanna come over the address is
705 Polaris
Rio Rancho, NM

mapquest for directions. oh yeah and before you come over call me or my firend (its his house, we'd prefer if you called around a half hour early so we can make sure we're not gone). message me for our numbers on here. again it would be easier to get a hold of me via myspace but oh well huh. oh and if you cant get a hold of me on friday then call lewis cuz i may still be at work depending on what time it is.

oh and i have extra tapes to record on. ill find my camera tonight or tomorrow to make sure i have it ready.

oh and anyone whos crashing/housing at our place. theres actually 2 houses that we'll be staying at if theres too many people. dont worry they're only a block away from eachother.

if anyone else wants to come over and stay friday night to get some last second training in you're more than welcome to. just dont randomly show up. call us
Sounds good

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol maybe we should have a dollar or $2 tourny friday night before the tourny. 1sr gets 50% 2nd gets 35% 3rd gets 15% and everyone else... sucks to be them.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Ugh, no no no and NO to all other MMs offered to me.

At the tournament I might decide to do one then. However, currently I am no longer obligated myself to any MMs.

I have a camcorder and about 3 hours worth of tapes. If I remember correctly that's roughly... 60 Smash matches?

However, I'd probably only record myself and the finals. Haha. Anyone want to be my camera man =P?

Also, anyone want to answer my question about time (mainly Joe).

Also also, you live farther than I thought, Twin ~.~

OH MY FREAKIN' GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAD TO READ SIX PAGES TO CATCH UP TO HERE...........my brain hurts.

Ok, first things first. I'm glad we've got CO coming to this, it's gonna be freakin' awesome. Don't be expecting an easy fight CO, EP's pretty darned good as well. Looking forward to it.

Now then, do you all have housing CO? Twin and Tw1n are housing you right??

Now I'm remaking the supplies list again. Here goes:

TV's:

Sliraobe-1
Erich-2
Kash-3???
Joe-6

TOTAL: 12

GCN's:

Erich-1
Sinz-1
Sliraobe-1
Phantom_Fox-1
Alphabravo-1
Twin A/Tw1n-2
Joe-3
Davis-2

TOTAL: 12

Does that look good? Anybody have objections to it??

Quote: "Wow, this looks to be awesome!!!"

Can't wait for the tournament to come guys, only 3 more days. OH SNAP!!!!!

BTW, just as a side note, nobody's announced that IC's won't be in Brawl yet. I have no idea where you read that, but it was incorrect information. You won't know that until probably next month. Go to http://smashbros.com and check out the information there, you'll find a lot of new information about the game.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
I'm glad to hear there are a lot of new people/victims attending this tourney!
Pice, I just wanted to remind you about our MM, which I was hoping to clear at the NinjaMonkey monthly. I guess not. ;)

Kash KASH KASH!!! We gotta hurry. First of all, we have to get our team name together, which I'm not very creative at. Then, once I see you at the tourney, WE MUST PRACTICE TEAMING!!! I tried to get some names related to CP for our identity in the uber crew battles I HOPE WE HAVE. BTW, I'll be your camera-man.

Capital Punishment/other following law-like names:
Federal Imprisonment (I know I know)
Life Sentence :chuckle:
Guilty as Charged
Order in the Court

Oh, my personal favorite.
THE AVIAN FLU!!! (Seriously, birds and doctors get along pretty **** well.)

See you all at the tournament. Expect victimization.
Sliraobe God

Alright. That's good. Housing is good.

Now then, I'll be remaking the list again tomorrow, the day before the tournament, savvy?

Oh yea, hehehe, about having that many T.V's...they're not all his. He's the host and I'm helping him get the supplies in a list together, so I put all the T.V's/GCN's that he has collected from various different people under his name, as I do not know the exact names of all the other people he has got them from.

See everyone in a couple of days.:lick:

tw1n

Smash Champion
I'm not 100% sure my brother and I can bring 2 TV's. But we will try. I just have to convince my mom that we won't break it. We can bring 1 for sure tho. Oh ya and Kash. I'm gonna have to decline the MM for now. I forgot about my credit card bill and that ran the last of my funds dry. Maybe next time.

Its almost here :D

Top Bottom