• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

July 7 NM tourny

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Yay! He found the right thread!
Send me a pm with your phone number so we can see if we can hang tonight or something.

Pice

Smash Apprentice
OK here is the official word on the tournament.........we have the room from 9:00am-7:00pm with no break inbetween....thats ten hours people....if this isnt the biggest and bestest tournament ive evr seen i will quit smash, and we have to be done by 7:00 not cleaned up like previous times btw

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
****ing sweet. You're our hero, Joe. So we can start cleaning at 7:00 and we don't have to be cleaned by 7:00, right? Good stuff.

Sorry, Rusty, but no. Albuquerque is where it is at. I think Santa Fe has had a couple tournaments, and Farmington has monthlies, but next to nothing in southern NM as far as I know.

trollhammer101

Smash Cadet
i need help
my girlfriend's brother is getting married
and i said i would go
and
guess what
it's on the 7th of july

soooooooo
smash bros
or
familys approval
help me

Pice

Smash Apprentice
ummm well man that entirely up to u......does ur sis want u to go? if she does then go there...if she doesnt mind then its up to u

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I don't know, that seems like a no brainer to me, trollhammer. Go to the wedding. There are several tournaments. You'll have more chances.

Screw Samus. I'm gonna four stock your ***, Twin! Though... could you bring a TV? Please.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey anyone wanna do some money matches with me at the tourney?

Hmm Trollhammer, I'd be going to the wedding. I think we're having another tourney in August sometime, so never fear.

I don't think I do Nicholai, let me look into it though, and get back to you on that.

Pice

Smash Apprentice
there are no hotels n e where near the place unfortuaneltly.........u are correct kash we have so START cleaning up at 7 so we will be great off......and on a smaller much more dark note...........I may not be able to make it to my own toruny:(

very slight chance though

trollhammer101

Smash Cadet
no i wish
weddings take forever
and then i have to go to the reception
i dont even know why i said i was going to go
i cant even hang out with my girlfriend because she's in the wedding
it's dumb
but it's my fault for telling her mom i would go

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
there are no hotels n e where near the place unfortuaneltly.........u are correct kash we have so START cleaning up at 7 so we will be great off......and on a smaller much more dark note...........I may not be able to make it to my own toruny:(

very slight chance though
Joe, if you can't make it to your own tourny then I'm moving to Colorado.

If Davis is going to host this tournament aka Kash, then everyone don't come to this tourney and just sleep in at your home states, don't bother coming.

Pice

Smash Apprentice
well the thing is there is only a very very slight chance of me not coming.....and who the F*&^ said davis would become the host? the host would be justin(shapechanger/lrin) and robert........i will almost for sure be there there is just a small chance im going on vacation that week, and paul move to colarado weve been wanting u to leave for quite some time now!

Aah, good old trash talk.

You can come Joe, we know you can. We'll all just wish you to the tourney with our magical Genie powers. Bet you didn't know we had those, huh? Besides, if you don't come, then we can't use our secret weapon...

There was a chance I couldn't go either, and I shall talk about it now, so that maybe we can make our way around this little obstacle. I have something very, very important going on at 1:00 and I have to be there, but it only lasts about 45 minutes. So I'm thinking that if we could finish the 1v1 before then it'd be alright, but if we can't, and I happen to still be in the tournament when I need to leave, then would it be at all possible to stall the matches I still need to finish until after I get back, at around 2:00? We'd be taking an hour break if we did that. Think about it and let me know.

I'm going to be reposting the list of supplies again in a day or two, and just to let everyone know, we still only have 11 GCN's, because Phantom Fox and them might not be able to come now, leaving us one Gamecube short. Suggestions? And if we get more, anyone got someone who would lend us their T.V??

Pice

Smash Apprentice
ya erich the chances of me not going are slim to none.....i am actualy postponing my vacation to late july specifically for this tourny............ya man what happened? wedding chapel get burned down?

trollhammer101

Smash Cadet
nah
my girlfriend said she really couldnt care less and smash bros is way more important
she would come play but she has to be there
so i can now go and pwn

tw1n

Smash Champion
I'm hoping I can make it just so I can finally see some of you guys play. I've heard rumors and stories about some of you but I need to see it in person.

TRUE DAT.

Interesting priority list. Still, if you don't want to go, then that's fine. We'd be more than happy to see your Ness in action.

Yea, I figured you'd be able to make it to your own tourney Joe. BTW, does anyone know if my idea would work or not?? 'Cause I really don't want to be forfeiting my matches...

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Haha, sure.

Anyways, I think that would work out fine, Erich. I personally don't see why not.

Sweet, glad you can make it Trollhammer. I look forward to owning your Ness ;). And that's one hell of a girlfriend, haha.

EDIT: Btw, I think it's about time this got thrown on the table, $10 MM Paul?

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
Breaking News!

please
people think ness is just a character that you dont use for big tournys
but i'm going to show everybody his full potential
but i doubt i'll win
ness sucks and the only player ull beat is prob kash ( hes not that good lol) anyways TOFU is coming to the tourney afterall so get ready to get OWNED by EP for the third time lol but yea cant wait to play erich and sinz <3 . PEACE OUT *****'s

Top Bottom