• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

July 7 NM tourny

Alrighty then, here we go with a supplies list:

T.V's:

Erich-2
Sliraobe-1
Kash-3
Joe-6

GCN's:

Erich-1
Phantom_Fox-1
Sliraobe God-1
Kash-1
Sinz-1
Joe-3
Erich out.

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
Donations for Idaho,

Ok, so recently ive been talking to Mike from Idaho and he really wants to attend this tourney but needs a couple of donations ( like 5 or 10 dollars) to make it here. So will any one be kind enough to donate some moneyz?? Any one?! Just post if you can or not, k thanks.

-Trollthug.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
****, if thats how you New Mexicans do it, I need some donations as well. If you donate to get me there, I will be more than happy to play you in a match for you to win your money back.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Kash is the bestest nicest smasherest smasher to ever live[/meaning]

Troll, who is mike, any descriptions? If so I could probably help him out a bit.

Yamer

Smash Journeyman
Kash is the bestest nicest smasherest smasher to ever live!

BTW I am Mike :D

Pice

Smash Apprentice
Well erich........... me and the other host can bring 6 tvs and 3 gcs....were still gonna need ALOT more people we are as always on a eccedingly idiotic time limit...as for donations mike, sorryy i can help u out im already in debt 175, but im sure some people around will donate some...as for rasta...dont be greedy

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Hahaha, so what if Im already coming, you guys will get your chance to win your money back.

As for the bestest, nicest smasher that ever lived, that obviously goes to Isai. Isai ftw.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Aww, how sweet, thank you Sinz. And Mike even came here and said it himself. But then again, Rasta is a party pooper >=(

Alright, I'll donate $10 to ya Mike because I have dubbed the worthy. Err, how be I gettin' this moniez to ya?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Yamer I still have your cell number for some reason. I will help ya out.

OK, remaking the list on the more recent page. Here goes:

T.V's:

Erich-2
Sliraobe-1
Kash-3
Joe-6

TOTAL: 12

GCN's:

Erich-1
Sinz-1
Kash-4
Sliraobe-1
Phaontom_Fox-1
Joe-3

TOTAL: 11

Looks like we need to scrounge up foure more GCN's people. Anybody know anybody who can bring more GCN's? Once we get twelve of each, I'm going to be asking around for more T.V's and then more GCN's. Thanks for the help guys.

Erich can not do any donations, I don't really have any moneyz to give out. MAYBE in the future, but probably a big NO.

Pice

Smash Apprentice
ok to make this tournament work...i belive we need at least 16 of each so everyone should start asking around for four more tvs and 8 mor gcns!!!

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Capital idea. Put Davis down for two... no, three, no, I'm ****ing crazy, FOUR GAMECUBES!

I'll bring mine, Steven's, my friend Destry's, and Kendric's.

That's right, they call me Mr. Supplies.

Pice

Smash Apprentice
Capital idea. Put Davis down for two... no, three, no, I'm ****ing crazy, FOUR GAMECUBES!

I'll bring mine, Steven's, my friend Destry's, and Kendric's.

That's right, they call me Mr. Supplies.
nice man nice....ne one else?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I laughed at Mr. Supplies. That was a good post. This just might work...

Davis, that was one of the funniest posts I've ever read. Don't know why, but it was...:laugh::rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OK, the list is updated on the earlier post, go check it. Kash is correct, 11 GCN's and 12 T.V's. Davis just MAJORLY helped. Anyone else know of anyone that can bring stuff?

Pice

Smash Apprentice
quite large that is why the need for tvs and cubes is so big....yes shape there under mine

Pice

Smash Apprentice
idk 12 of each should work greatley what do u guys think?

Aaah, I think that 12 of each would work, but the more we have, the better off we are, so if we need to we could stick with twelve, but if we can get more like the number you were originally aiming for, 16, we'd be even more ready for it. Put it this way, the lowest number we could have is 12, and the highest is, say...18-20. So anywhere from 12-20, and we should be WAAYY good. 20's probably overkill though, so how's about 12-16?

BTW, we kind of forgot about Yamer...does anyone know how donated money can get to him?

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Does he need it before or after he gets here?

Also, I think we should aim for about 16. I would like to have a doubles tournament and some crew battles if we can. Mainly an official, good, well constructed doubles tournament.

Pice

Smash Apprentice
That's why I think the more TVs the better. The sooner we get singles done, the sooner we can do doubles and free play. Everyone loves free play.
well we actually had plenty of time for a doubles tournament last tourny....although only 5 teams signed up :(

Pice

Smash Apprentice
soo ya guys...if everyone can arrive as early as possible and help us get set up then we should have plenty of time (especially since were using tio.... thks kash) this tournament is gonna be epic

Thanatos180

Smash Rookie
OMG! You liked Tio? =D!

Sweet. I'll be sure to show early, probably like last tournament, if not earlier.

EDIT: Dammit, this is Kash again.

I don't even know what Tio is. I thought it was a typo for some word that I don't know, guess not...does anyone feel kind enough to tell their best friend in the whole wide world, poor old Erich, what Tio is?:crying:

Pice

Smash Apprentice
ya its a great computer torny program designed with smash in mind : )

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Haha! That's my boy, Pice. Yeppers. Can someone re-list the supplies list again?

Can someone also do that in the Albuquerque Monthlies thread... I forgot ask there ^_^;. I forgot everything I say I was going to bring. Hehe.

Pice

Smash Apprentice
ok guys i may have a HUGE announcment...........we may be able to get the room from nine in the morning until eleven a clock at night........so ya that extra 8 hours would be AMAZING....i will no for sure by monday, everyone keep their fingers crossed!

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
ok guys i may have a HUGE announcment...........we may be able to get the room from nine in the morning until eleven a clock at night........so ya that extra 8 hours would be AMAZING....i will no for sure by monday, everyone keep their fingers crossed!
dude that would be ****ing awesome!! THEY BETTER SAY YES!!

Top Bottom