• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

July 7 NM tourny

Pice

Smash Apprentice
ok well for some reason it will not let me edit the original post idk y.......6 tvs is from me and my friends who dont smash and chris and chad who dont go on boards anymore............what time question davis? and yes silarobe i will gladly 5$ mm u but as i said i will not arrive until 12-1230(work really does blow)

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I'm glad to hear there are a lot of new people/victims attending this tourney!
Pice, I just wanted to remind you about our MM, which I was hoping to clear at the NinjaMonkey monthly. I guess not. ;)

Kash KASH KASH!!! We gotta hurry. First of all, we have to get our team name together, which I'm not very creative at. Then, once I see you at the tourney, WE MUST PRACTICE TEAMING!!! I tried to get some names related to CP for our identity in the uber crew battles I HOPE WE HAVE. BTW, I'll be your camera-man.

Capital Punishment/other following law-like names:
Federal Imprisonment (I know I know)
Life Sentence :chuckle:
Guilty as Charged
Order in the Court

Oh, my personal favorite.
THE AVIAN FLU!!! (Seriously, birds and doctors get along pretty **** well.)

See you all at the tournament. Expect victimization.
Sliraobe God
Lol. Settle down there, bucka-roo. Lol at the team names. Not too bad and feel free to be my camera man ^_^! I plan on recording all of my matches, though. So that might be a lot.

Everyone be sure to bring Dodgeballs.
So I can kick everyone's *** in dodgeball as well as Smash? Sounds great.

Also, Twin. If it is okay I do want to spend the night and I have talked to my mom about it and she's cool. Umm, I think you posted a phone number so I'll try and call you and see what's going on. Thanks.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
**** **** ****!

For the past hour and a half I've been trying to get ahold of you (you being Twin and Tw1n.

I was going to come over, but I can't find your myspace or numbers or anything to get ahold of you, and I'm afraid we'll run into problems if I show up at 10:45 PM with two TVs. I'd also need a ride to the tournament with you as my mom is taking the car to pick up the baby kitty tommorrow morning >.>

****, I hate when things don't work out as planned.

Please someone get ahold of me at 275-8418. Otherwise I'm gonna show up and hope for the best and if the best isn't the best or close to it my mom will have my balls.

EDIT: Dammit, this post made my 1337 post count go away =/

NicholaiGinovaef

Smash Journeyman
At least I can say I beat Josh!!

Yay!!

I could have done better, but oh well. Colorado is very good.

Back to Africa I go... I mean Russia...

Africa... LoL!

You did eh? That's not too bad Nicholai, not too bad. That's pretty tough to do. Colorado is indeed good.

I beat El Lovo, but only once, and then ALMOST twice more in a row. AAARGH!!! So close to winning the set...oh well, next time.

Back to Russia?? Are you moving back or something?? And where did Africa come from? Neh, I've been to Africa!

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
Someone needs to make a results/shoutout thread in tournament results; I would but I don't know who placed where. I will also not do shoutouts unless it is in a results/shoutouts thread.

BTW El Paso, you guys suck. Not only did your star player Tetsuya get owned but you guys took off and didn't even enter the doubles tournament.......NOOBS. BTW Trollthug, you noob; you thought EP was going to win but wait, you guys didn't......haha, eat your words noob. If you guys were too afraid to enter the 2v2 tournament I understand, you guys would have gotten owned anyway. Just don't crying in your pillows next time babies.

CO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>EP

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
Someone needs to make a results/shoutout thread in tournament results; I would but I don't know who placed where. I will also not do shoutouts unless it is in a results/shoutouts thread.

BTW El Paso, you guys suck. Not only did your star player Tetsuya get owned but you guys took off and didn't even enter the doubles tournament.......NOOBS. BTW Trollthug, you noob; you thought EP was going to win but wait, you guys didn't......haha, eat your words noob. If you guys were too afraid to enter the 2v2 tournament I understand, you guys would have gotten owned anyway. Just don't crying in your pillows next time babies.

CO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>EP
heh icare.com? why waste our time on a crappy, and unorganized tourney?? and who where you ? pretty sure i could of owned u lol oh well we lost , life goes on, go try to get laid? i doubt it lol.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Good job to CO and to Erich. Even tho I didn't enter it was fun down there. Can't wait for the next one.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
Fun tournament, even though it wasn't very big, it's bigger than colorado's average tournament.

twin and tw1n- thanks for the housing, it was fun playing smash and then playing some 3rd strike. Robot Chicken was funny.

Erich- **** man, those were some close matches, lol, both of us made a lot of mistakes in those matches.

Sinz- I didn't play you much, but I still owe you that 1.39.

Alphabravo- Nice matches in tournament, you were a lot better than I thought you were.

Trollthug- you're a funny guy and kept the tournament from being to stale, especially in tetsuya's matches vs Geedorah.

Tetsuya- nice playing you in the mm and tournament.

Tournament director- good job on running the tournament, although not that many people showed.

white shirt guy- I played a bunch of characters againts you, you have a very nice falco.

I played another good falco though I don't know who it was.

Teams was fun, especially finals.

It was also fun playing gears of war and halo.

I can't remember other people.

Had a good time we'll see about going to another tournament down there.

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
Fun tournament, even though it wasn't very big, it's bigger than colorado's average tournament.

twin and tw1n- thanks for the housing, it was fun playing smash and then playing some 3rd strike. Robot Chicken was funny.

Erich- **** man, those were some close matches, lol, both of us made a lot of mistakes in those matches.

Sinz- I didn't play you much, but I still owe you that 1.39.

Alphabravo- Nice matches in tournament, you were a lot better than I thought you were.

Trollthug- you're a funny guy and kept the tournament from being to stale, especially in tetsuya's matches vs Geedorah.

Tetsuya- nice playing you in the mm and tournament.

Tournament director- good job on running the tournament, although not that many people showed.

white shirt guy- I played a bunch of characters againts you, you have a very nice falco.

I played another good falco though I don't know who it was.

Teams was fun, especially finals.

It was also fun playing gears of war and halo.

I can't remember other people.

Had a good time we'll see about going to another tournament down there.
Gratz on CO winning the tourney, you guys were hella good ^_^. but props to you bro ive never seen a sick link like that before mad props for playing him. Overall it was an ok tourney i just kinda wished the turnout would be bigger . oh yea ABP i <3 you hehehehe ^_____________^ ;)

Nice to see Trollthug's back to his normal self, heh?

Fun tournament yall's. We'll just need to do some more advertising next time, and get a real good crowd there. Plus we need Jason, Michelle, and Young Danny/Matt there next time as well so we can go eat at Frontier, eh EP?

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
Actually, I think Joe did a good job running the tournament. Besides the crap-tastic bracket it was a fun tournament. I guess I'll do shoutouts since there is not going to be a results thread.

El Lovo: Your really good and I learned alot from playing you. We had some fun matches in tournament. Next time we play I will be much better.

YangfuShang: Nice money matches. Your marth's style of play is very different from mine which through me off but your marth is still very good. Hope to play you again in the future.

KenGeedorah: Nice friendlies. Your marth is also very good; hope to play you again.

InterimofZeal: I didn't get to play you but your commentary during the matches is hilarous.

SpiritDragon: I didn't get to play you. If we ever get the chance to play again I expect a rematch Ferdi.

Colorado: It was great playing and talking to you guys. Great job taking the tournament and for the fun matches. Hope to play all of you again in the future. Sorry that the bracket had you guys going up against each other in the early rounds. Thanks for attending and if there ever is another major tournament in Colorado I'll try to attend.

Erich: Dang it Erich, the tournaments transpire against us again. We had to go up against each other in the second round for how many tournaments in a row now....about four times. Good job regardless.

Sinz: Everett, you really need to learn to be more patient. You probably would have beaten Tetsuya if you would have been more patient. You got baited too much and fell into his traps. Good job in the tournament, even though you made countless mistakes.

Kash: You too need to be more patient. Your main weakness is you spot dodge too much. The spot dodge is fine to use in certain situations but there are usually better options. Not only that but spot dodging too much means you will also be predictable. Try to find better approaches as well.

ABP: We took second in doubles, for our first time teaming up together...not bad I must say. Next time we'll bring the ownage.

Neil: Next time we play I'll have to give you some advice for your Falco. Believe me, I know plenty.

Joe: Great job running the tournament. The one thing I didn't like was the brackets; besides that it was a fun tournament.

Lrin: Justin, you have good technical skill but your predictable; try to mix it up more.

Twin1/Twin A: I didn't get to play you guys but you guys seem cool.

El Paso: Not sure what to say.......I just wish you guys would stick around for doubles for once.

Overall the tournament was fun albeit small. Next tournament better be twice as big.

i guess ill do shout outs here :D

Twins: you guys are really funny i liked hanging out with you guys thanks for the Ice tea :D lol it kept me full trough out the tournament, and thank you soo much for the housing we are thinking of going to NM again for another big tournament

Sinz: fun matches even tho they wernt tournament i dont know how that happend people should have signed up as thire SN's not real names oh and after the grab on math dont wait to go in with the knee lol i still owe you that 5$ MM

Erich: nice marth i didnt get to play you that much but it was fun when i did you and yang helped me alot with fighting marths even tho i sill suck :D

Mr. Tournament director: nice yob on everything it should have been bigger tho

Kash: lol nice MM i wish you would have made it 10 $ :D and nice Doc

Alphabravo: very nice i like your falco and marth in teams

ABP: lol how did you do that with Zelda i was shocked lol nice matches tho you surprized me lol i thought you quit or somthing

Tetsuya: lol first time i played fox in tournamet i dont even know how to use him lol nice marth i cant handle him

EP: thanks for paying Colorados trip to OC3 i wish you guys would have stayed for teams

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)

Twins: you guys are really funny i liked hanging out with you guys thanks for the Ice tea :D lol it kept me full trough out the tournament, and thank you soo much for the housing we are thinking of going to NM again for another big tournament

Sinz: fun matches even tho they wernt tournament i dont know how that happend people should have signed up as thire SN's not real names oh and after the grab on math dont wait to go in with the knee lol i still owe you that 5$ MM

Erich: nice marth i didnt get to play you that much but it was fun when i did you and yang helped me alot with fighting marths even tho i sill suck :D

ABP: lol how did you do that with Zelda i was shocked lol nice matches tho you surprized me lol i thought you quit or somthing

Tetsuya: lol first time i played fox in tournamet i dont even know how to use him lol nice marth i cant handle him

EP: thanks for paying Colorados trip to OC3 i wish you guys would have stayed for teams
haha thanks ken. if you guys ever come back to NM and need housing we're always willing too. next time i promise the house will be a lil cleaner and we'll be a much better match for you guys :D

Good tournament guys. I tried making a response earlier and everything stopped working, but anyways, life goes on...

El Lovo: just want to agree with you on those close matches. *Phew* Man, those were FREAKIN' INTENSE!!!!! *Just like the fire in the circus!*

Not a shout-outs kind of person.

Joe, if you need help with advertising, what with you working and all, then I can help you out, since I have no job for now, cool? Just give me some fliers.

Hope to see everyone who came again sometime in the future! You guys should all come for X-Topia in May of next year, that's usually pretty big. Last year it had 50-60 people, and should have even more this year.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master

Lol, you don't mean that, but thanks for being nice.

I'm really better than that, honestly. Just wasn't my day, I guess.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Man now I can't wait for the next tournament. My Samus has improved alot. But we will see how I hold up against everyone else. So... when is the next tournament?

Top Bottom