• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

July 7 NM tourny

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
Check out Fo Sho2 for vids of SP and KOSMOS...if Simply Rice ever uploads them. You guys have a weird sense of skill, right now TX and AZ dominate every state in the south/southwest with OK coming up right behind.

That's pretty obvious, of course TX and AZ dominate the southwest region. Don't listen to Pice, he thinks NM is actually good, for some wierd reason.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
You guys need to go to OC3, Im telling you, going to a major tourny makes your skill so much better. It makes you realize where you stand and how you can improve yourself. I, for one, cant wait for this tourny, OHSNAP3, and OC3.

Pice

Smash Apprentice
That's pretty obvious, of course TX and AZ dominate the southwest region. Don't listen to Pice, he thinks NM is actually good, for some wierd reason.
haha paul im just kidding around paul for one NM suks and for two im one of the worse competitive players in NM...but you gotta show support man, if you dont liek it then move lol

Pice

Smash Apprentice
Hey, that means I don't suck at this game.
Move away paul.......never come back.........if you dont like NM then deal with it and get the F%^& out im sick of your SH** "ABP suks" "NM suks" quit BITC&ING and kill urself already

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Where is the luv? Only Oklahomans would get that joke though. Anyway, OC3 is in Orange County, California in July. I will definitely try and go to this tourny and OC3.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
i might go... i can only go so long without seeing michelle and jason :-D... they're too good...

OC3... also too good... maybe

Pice

Smash Apprentice
Lol. That was violent, Pice. Haha. Just ignore him. If he's gonna be a kid about it we don't need to bother. Nice signature, btw.
lol ya but paul has definatley been getting on my nerves lately......as for the sig.....there we go i fixed it

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
True, but OK will die when they come to the tourney

Pice

Smash Apprentice
True, but OK will die when they come to the tourney
also true........the thread only died because i have been away for a while .....tsk tsk *thinks about his importance* what would u guys do if i was gone.....jk

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
more like cause trollthug hasnt been posting zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. But yea cant wait for this tourney niga's , because we all know T E T S U Y A is going to win heheheheh, not even G A Y M O S or any other *** from OK can stop him ^________________________________________^.

P.S. NM >>>OK ( <3 sinz and erich, and kash ur a nooob)

oh yea is G A Y $ and G A Y F U S E coming to the tourny rasta? so i can own them again kekekeke ^________________________^

k niga's im out

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
i never said i could beat OK well maybe some of their players idk bout kosmos, but dude u ****ing suck get it through ur brain. I can own ur scrub *** any day, just ask any 1 and i think they will agree with me. Im pretty sure sinz/erich and any 1 agrees im better than you. GOD DAM NOOBS THESE DAYS THINK THERE GOOD!

Hmmm, I've been gone for several days, was expecting about 5 pages of spam and VERY INTERESTING trash-talk to read. Oh well, guess it's not early enough for that. Not saying you guys aren't already giving some interesting comments, but there just wasn't five pages of it, like there usually is about 3 days before a tourney. But it's not three days before a tourney yet...:cry:

I've decided that in this tournament, I'm going to actually get a chance to play Tetsuya during the tournament. Never played him during tournament, been dying to forever, but it just never happened. :urg: (Urg). I will this time. See you all soon. It's already been a month, and we've got 2 more to go, rather than 3.

So Zinth, you're gonna make it to this, arent' you?:lick:

Pice

Smash Apprentice
i never said i could beat OK well maybe some of their players idk bout kosmos, but dude u ****ing suck get it through ur brain. I can own ur scrub *** any day, just ask any 1 and i think they will agree with me. Im pretty sure sinz/erich and any 1 agrees im better than you. GOD DAM NOOBS THESE DAYS THINK THERE GOOD!
hey troll thug how bout a mm...k]if ur really better then kash mb i wont just take ur money away.....10 doaller sound good?

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
hey troll thug how bout a mm...k]if ur really better then kash mb i wont just take ur money away.....10 doaller sound good?
how bout 15 dollars liitle man?

P.s : and yes i am better than kash like 100000 times vbetter but that idiot cant get the fact that he sucks compare to the elite players out there. Hell i suck compare to other people but kash is just a NOOOB AND CANT FACE IT ^_________________^

Upper Tier - Tetsuya and kosmos?

High - Me, Erich, Sinz, ABP, and any 1 else i missed idk

Middle- random noobs

low- random noobs

Bottom- Kash. and pice ( since kash is better than u must suck more than him hgahaha)

that pretty much sums up everything hahaha^____________________^

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
Thats wrong u ****ing idiot lol cause last time i rememebered i owned u in smash, so that will make u lower than me.

Owned.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I'm bringing one complete set. You already know that. I also have like... two other TVs I can bring if necessary, as well as a Wii, but not another Smash. blah blah blah. If you are in short supply of TVs, I can help.

Pice

Smash Apprentice
I'm bringing one complete set. You already know that. I also have like... two other TVs I can bring if necessary, as well as a Wii, but not another Smash. blah blah blah. If you are in short supply of TVs, I can help.
yes evert tv possible will be neccasary man..thks alot.......were gonna need alot of equipment because this tourney is gonna be huge and time is limited so everyone please bring as much stuff as possible

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Alright, I can bring three TVs, maybe four, then.

The one in my room, the one in the middle bedroom (Only has an RF plug in, but I have an adapter so my cube can go on that one), the one in my parent's room (only RF again), and the small (very small) kitchen TV (might only be RF again...).

Pice

Smash Apprentice
i have 2-3 rf adapters so that could work perfectley man ....so um abbyone besides me and kash?

Top Bottom