• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

July 7 NM tourny

Pice

Smash Apprentice
OK guys here is the verdict..............we have the room from 9-3.....then we are required to take a two hour break and leave the center(it closes for two hours)so we could all have a sort of tailgater in the parking lot or something idk..........then we have the room again from 5-10.......so ya not as good as we could have hoped but alot better then before........i figure we will try and get the singles tourny out of the way in the first time slot and the second time slot can be for free play crew matches doubles tournament ect..........what do u guys think.........................o ya and im getting a projecter for the finals! n e other suggestions to help better the tourny? please post on thoughts

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
OK guys here is the verdict..............we have the room from 9-3.....then we are required to take a two hour break and leave the center(it closes for two hours)so we could all have a sort of tailgater in the parking lot or something idk..........then we have the room again from 5-10.......so ya not as good as we could have hoped but alot better then before........i figure we will try and get the singles tourny out of the way in the first time slot and the second time slot can be for free play crew matches doubles tournament ect..........what do u guys think.........................o ya and im getting a projecter for the finals! n e other suggestions to help better the tourny? please post on thoughts
oh i see , well atleast its better than nothing :D, and two hours is a nice break, we can all go eat at the frontier!! that place is hella gooooood.

Pice

Smash Apprentice
oh i see , well atleast its better than nothing :D, and two hours is a nice break, we can all go eat at the frontier!! that place is hella gooooood.
meh i guess but thats way too far for me...id rather hang out and BBQ in the parking lot or at the park...o yeah and btw im pushing to get the room those two hours also...but no promises what so ever.

Pice

Smash Apprentice
so ya the boards have been down lateley but u guys happy bout this?

Joe, you're a miracle worker. That is excellent, FREAKIN' AWESOME!!! This will definitely add to the smoothness of the tourney.

We've got a good tourney bracket maker, I guess, and we've got 12 T.V's and GCN's, so let me make a good list here again:

T.V's

Sliraobe-1
Erich-2
Kash-3
Joe-6

TOTAL: 12

GCN's:

Erich-1
Sinz-1
Sliraobe-1
Phantom_Fox-1
Alphabravo-1
Joe-3
Kash-4

There we are. That better Kash?? Let's go for 15 right now, how's that?

We can plan our lunch out later, just as soon as we get all the supplies we'll plan on where to eat, or if we'll just make a big BBQ out at Mariposa Park across the street, and if so, who's bringing what and who the official cooks are.

Pice

Smash Apprentice
Joe, you're a miracle worker. That is excellent, FREAKIN' AWESOME!!! This will definitely add to the smoothness of the tourney.

We've got a good tourney bracket maker, I guess, and we've got 12 T.V's and GCN's, so let me make a good list here again:

T.V's

Sliraobe-1
Erich-2
Kash-3
Joe-6

GCN's:

Erich-1
Sinz-1
Sliraobe-1
Phantom_Fox-1
Joe-3
Kash-4

TOTAL: 11

There we are. That better Kash?? Let's go for 15 right now, how's that?

We can plan our lunch out later, just as soon as we get all the supplies we'll plan on where to eat, or if we'll just make a big BBQ out at Mariposa Park across the street, and if so, who's bringing what and who the official cooks are.
well for the bbq if we dont get those hours then me and the other hosts will be the official cooks and sell hot dogs hamburgers chipas drinks u no the works....and i no erich i am a miricle worker haha

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
sad face dot. :( dot. I was wanting to cook. I will just go home and make me some waffles.

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
I can just see a 2 hour bbq going terribly wrong. How about when the break comes around we announce that anyone who wants to go to "restaurant" are welcome. Those who decide not to come will just go wherever they choose to.

I like that idea myself, Trollthug, and so that's probably what we'll do. Right now though, let's get all the supplies in, eh? We can discuss our hungry bellies later...

Pice

Smash Apprentice
well guys i wasnt saying the bbq was ur only option........like i said its just something we could do for all those people that dont have cars (myself) and remeber I am trying to get those two hours as well i just need to do a little more convincing.......

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
well guys i wasnt saying the bbq was ur only option........like i said its just something we could do for all those people that dont have cars (myself) and remeber I am trying to get those two hours as well i just need to do a little more convincing.......
I smell bribes. Honestly, I wouldn't mind paying, mmm an extra dollar an hour there, eh? :laugh:

Anyways, if we don't get those two hours, psh. Besides, it's freaking 3-5 pm, WE WILL BE STARVING. We have so many options anyway, I don't care what we do (except the BBQ, you vegetarian-haters :mad:)

Oh, and Joe, when's the actual tourney fee in TRCC? 9 am - 11 am, then doubles tourney? Or is it the same thing as last time?
EDIT: How big is the projector for the finals? 5 feet? Freakin' Sweet! (it rhymes!)

Sliraobe God

Pice

Smash Apprentice
I smell bribes. Honestly, I wouldn't mind paying, mmm an extra dollar an hour there, eh? :laugh:

Anyways, if we don't get those two hours, psh. Besides, it's freaking 3-5 pm, WE WILL BE STARVING. We have so many options anyway, I don't care what we do (except the BBQ, you vegetarian-haters :mad:)

Oh, and Joe, when's the actual tourney fee in TRCC? 9 am - 11 am, then doubles tourney? Or is it the same thing as last time?
EDIT: How big is the projector for the finals? 5 feet? Freakin' Sweet! (it rhymes!)

Sliraobe God
the registration will last until about 11 mb even 12 for the singles tourny since we have so much time now.........we can just do free play until it starts no problem...the projector is eight feet by eight feet....ur a vegitarian?

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Omg. Apparently I've missed out on a lot here. So much to respond to.

Thank you, Erich. I needed to be reminded of just how much of a pimp I am =P

****ING OWNED! 9-3 and then 5-10? That's so super ****ing awesome. You're amazing, Joe. I think we need that two hour break, honestly. Hungry smashers are hungry.

Personally, I don't have a car, but whatever man. Whatever we are doing I'm down. This tournament just got that much better.

Pice

Smash Apprentice
ya well there will prolly be a two hour break somewhere between 9am-10pm but im not sure when.........ya this tourny is gonna be amazing

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Actually, I might be able to borrow my mom's car for this, we'll see. That'd be nice if I can.

I just know I'll need food at that point and while we eat we can all talk about how much we own each other. Like how I'm so much better than Troll. =P

Hahaha, that was great Nicholai. I'll agree with you, just do it quietly. *Sneak sneak sneak BANG...sneak sneak sneak* Don't kill me!!!!!!!

Hmmm, I've tried to invite some other people, we'll see if they show up though. We'll see.

NicholaiGinovaef

Smash Journeyman
I'm inviting Ken, but he's such a sore loser.

I humiliated him last time and he got all angry. He was lucky it wasn't in front of a crowd.

Now we know who the best player in the world is...

Pice

Smash Apprentice
I'm inviting Ken, but he's such a sore loser.

I humiliated him last time and he got all angry. He was lucky it wasn't in front of a crowd.

Now we know who the best player in the world is...
o yeah i was talking to him and he said he wasnt coming if nicholi does.........sigh o well

That's a bummer man, why'd you have to scare my rival Marth player away?? Jk.

If anyone needs me to remake the list of supplies anytime, I'll do it. So far, we've got 12 of each thing. Do we need anymore??

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I think that's good, as we have the extended time, and if I'm not mistaken I'm bringing three TVs and four GCNs. However, I'll need someone to bring an RF Cable, as I only have one, and two of the three TVs use RF.

Tetsuya kekeke

Smash Cadet
Sorry guys, we might not be able to make it to this one...
Until further notice dont plan on us coming, sorry for the sudden notice :S

Man that stinks Josh. I've never actually played you in a tournament before, and I've been SOOHO looking forward to it. Ah well, I'll just have to see you next time. Our next tournaments soon after this one is so yea, maybe there huh? Anyways, hope you can suddenly be able to come to this one again.

You should come instead Nicholai. Haven't seen your face in a while.

Top Bottom