• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
wat ^

Also was sort of offered a position to be a judge for Canada Cup so I went for it

Captain L

Smash Champion
this thread can't die

it's like the liver of BC

kinda important but can be replaced

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
On a Poke-related matter I already have a shiny Scatterbug as well as Pokerus
I'm super lucky o.o

On a smash-related note I've been feeling super technical lately with my Falco (and it feels like it's improving)
However, it seems as though everyone knows how to/happens to play well against Falco. Should I keep working on him?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Hm Falco... a lot of people will counter you but Falco is so much fun to face so you should play him more! On a side note, I'm not sure if there are any tournaments anymore but I won't be able to attend any until January though I am still happy to come to Smashfests for Brawl and Melee! I have literally practised Melee every day for months (though in 10-15 minute sessions) and really want to see where my practising has taken me. I am still 100% open to playing Brawl and I enjoy it as much as I ever have.

Pokemon Amie is so dumb and broken. My Pokemon keep doing critical hits so I can't catch new Pokemon (I maxed affection for my whole party)... they can also "read my mind" to avoid attacks even though it should be the opponent's mind they are reading. The game does seem to have more older Pokemon than new so it is a little disappointing. A lot of time has been spent in the grass hoping for something new! I do have to appreciate all the work they put into... "modernizing" the Pokemon into this new generation. It must have taken a very large amount of time to complete.

Also, sorry I still can't figure out how to add friends... 15 hours in and I don't know how to make friends and I only have one badge~

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
Blob of text here
Home button -> Friends list -> Register a friend
I personally don't like the storyline of Pokemon X/Y at the moment. I pulled an all-nighter yesterday/today and I already defeated the champion so yea o.o

totally offtopic, i know-

but

4253 - 3604 - 6891
add me if you have pokemon, and let me know if u did so i can add you back

LOL
I got u bby

Also on a side note, I got a shiny pokemon (Scuttlebug) AS WELL AS Pokerus so if anyone needs Pokerus just add me/give me a shout somehow.
My FC is 4871-4459-0233 if anyone wants it.

On a smash-related note, everyone seems to enjoy playing against/****** Falco, which leads me to use Link. Thing is, Link .... isn't that great, as much as I can believe.
Believing only takes you so far with Link. :c

The Iron Wolf

Smash Journeyman
Once I find my FC I'll tell you all to add me and hook up them newly bred starters and exclusives. Poke Safari is also only accessible only when I have a lot of friends apparently.

I got Pokemon X. Only complaint is the relatively lacklustre number of Pokemon this gen as well as only 3 new Legends. Oh, and the fact that the AI could have been a lot more challenging given all the help you get from that buffed Exp Share and Pokemon Amie. On a side though, Amie is a cute little feature which would be better left as a stat and happiness booster. Oh yeah, Super Training is also a huge plus. My Adamant Torchic was fully EV trained with decent IV's in a matter of 20 mins and its like the powerhouse of my team.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Add me irisz. I want dat pokerus you lucky *******.

0645 5875 1434

edit: also everyone else add me too.

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
Nawh it's ok LOL
Caught another one anyways (forgot the name but I know what pokemon it is)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Sorry for not adding friends in Pokemon but I don't really want to start adding people until I am finished completing my party! I will add everybody as soon as I am finished =)

I signed up for that tournament though it would be helpful if we could all meet up someplace because I don't know my way around SFU very well.

Top Bottom