• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Captain L

Smash Champion
using pigeonhole principle today I proved that at least 2 of those cars are touching the same number of cars as each other

oh discrete math 101 ~

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Hm today I learned how to report discrepancies due to the differencea in the reporting of accounting tax and statutory taxes. Also, I learned about the Modigliani–Miller Theorem of Capital Structure.

I had a quiz on statutory deductions then learned how to report process costing using a variety of methods. Then, my audit group got to audit prepaid expenses and accounts payable.

I'm so flustered ahh!

Captain L

Smash Champion
Star the only reason I'm considering buying a 3DS at this point is for luigi's mansion

Also the fore emblem game that people keep raving about

StarWaffle

Smash Lord

You should buy the Pikachu 3DS XL. It comes out tomorrow and is on sale at target for 159.99.

Plus Club Nintendo has a deal where if you buy and register a new 3DS and a copy of either Luigi's Mansion or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon you get a free game ( you get to choose from Super Mario 3D land, Starfox 64 3D, Profesor Layton, Art Academy and some other bull**** kids game)

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
I dislike the size of the standard 3DS which is why I'm upgrading. Hopefully it's more comfortable... if not well at least it's yellow.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Omg it's in such bad taste but I found this funny:

http://www.theprovince.com/news/Sch...Port+Moody+Secondary+video/8138524/story.html
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/story/2013/03/21/bc-vancouver-school-video-game.html

It's Counterstrike or something but the level is actually a very good and accurate replica of my high school. And yes, my high school actually has rainbow lockers.

The guy interviewed in the second article was my gym teacher! He worked us so hard. Strangely, he took us to Terry Fox's grave for one class.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
^There's nothing in the spoiler.

I totally exposed Jason today and I couldn't even play Brawl properly since I played Melee for the whole afternoon. It's borderline Deep Regret<3

Also, Dawson let me know if you end up uploading that should-have-been-a-MM doubles game. I may share it with the Zelda boards but I played so badly due to Melee! :( I'm not much of a roller but I rolled so much since I couldn't even control my character!

Captain L

Smash Champion
Top 8 melee thx bracket

Skidd and I now have a melee rivaly going

I think I'll have to get into melee again this summer

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Sadly no :(

He got mad that he couldn't destroy Peach like he wanted to then decided to time me out with ROB. He nearly won but karma is a *****<3

I could not imagine shoveling that much snow. I know some of the richer people have... heated driveways...

Cosmo's Zelda is the best! Sheik really is Zelda's worst MU and it's kinda sad that her biggest weakness is herself.

Also **** Marth!!! He's the bane of my existence in Melee and Brawl!

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
There's an open Target in BC? Where is it?

Also, after being in yesterday's tournament, I felt awful being completely carried by down smash instead of my own ability (not much) in Melee. Think I should main somebody else, sadly :(

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I felt horrible because it was clear he put more time into the game, was more skilled, and used Fox but it was honestly down smash that tipped things into my favour. Whoever he was, he deserved to win >_>

I think he was Myles or something.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Not yet, I think the Target at coquitlam center opens next month. I was talking about the Target at Bellis fair.

breez

Smash Ace
I felt horrible because it was clear he put more time into the game, was more skilled, and used Fox but it was honestly down smash that tipped things into my favour. Whoever he was, he deserved to win >_>
10nope

Should the person who spent more time playing always deserve to win?

Should you sandbag to make the game more even?

nvr.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Not yet, I think the Target at coquitlam center opens next month. I was talking about the Target at Bellis fair.
Oh okay. You had me excited for a moment. It's almost time for an era of lower prices!

10nope

Should the person who spent more time playing always deserve to win?

Should you sandbag to make the game more even?

nvr.
Well yes I agree but I have a different philosophy. If I beat somebody because I have an advantage or some cheap tactic, I wouldn't feel any sense of accomplishment. This is partially why I don't really play high tier characters.

It's like... oh I beat your Ganondorf with my Meta Knight! I wouldn't really feel proud of that :(

| Big D |

Smash Master
>.> There is no setup, it is the answer to everything, it's all in it's execution.

Also don't say my name, that takes away from its sharpness.

#birdofprey

Captain L

Smash Champion
dawson is as sharp as a butter knife

dawson dawson dawson dawson dawson dawson dawson dawson dawson dawson dawson dawson dawson dawson dawson dawson dawson dawson dawson dawson dawson dawson dawson dawson dawson dawson dawson dawson dawson dawson dawson dawson dawson dawson dawson dawson dawson dawson jake dawson dawson dawson dawson dawson dawson dawson dawson dawson dawson dawson dawson dawson dawson dawson dawson dawson dawson

Top Bottom