• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

| Big D |

Smash Master
This tourney really strange, was scared with all the upsets happening something was going to happen to me 0_o

Not looking forward to making this PR.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I saw that controller but I don't recall any controllers being left behind once everybody left.

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
So much Meta

Guys, my Wii broke. I'm questioning my Smash career atm
I don't know if I should keep up, as I can't even play anymore ;_;

traffic.

Smash Journeyman
Don't let a little broken wii get you down bud, they are 99 dollars. and there's always melee in the meantime :o

little smashed hardware never stopped anyone from gettin their game on.

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
Disc drive broke, can't read my brawl disc anymore.
Idk how to work that .ISO homebrew **** either.

I'm sorta questioning the fact that I'm not as good at Smash either rofl, and maybe this is it for me

SKidd

Smash Master
quan i havent showered since the touney and my arm still bares your kawaii

traffic.

Smash Journeyman
whaaaat. your shuffling skills put me to shame and you've proven you have the discipline to practise. it seemed like you were having a good time playin melee and PM too, if you have a usb drive and a 2gb sd card you can turn your wii into a dedicated PM setup easy peasy. dont stop playing on account of feeling down on yourself, or something like that, you gotta play for those filthy combos and clutch stagespike techs. playing awesome games with awesome bros = only good times.

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
oooohhhh the exposureeeee

yeah you should just play melee

you too sheldon

kevin

traffic

everybody should just play melee wtf
edit: + jake cause he let me know when he was playing melee and I was 2 baked to express my excitement at the time

traffic.

Smash Journeyman
will defs be playing more melee, not as scary as it was before to my little noobin feels. plus filthiness.

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
Since you can't multi-quote on these new forums ...

@SKidd ... 汚いですよ
@Big D ... That'd be awesome. I didn't mod my wii though, someone else did. Idk any Wii-hacking terms.
@NeeBee ... Brawl isn't in my Wii, I can't even play any game anymore.
@traffic ... Ty but what's "shuffling"? No joke, I actually don't know.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I'm definitely planning to play Melee more!

Lol what is shuffling? Good thing I play Peach and so I probably don't need to know what that is :)

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
speaking of money

does ANYONE have a spare brawl disc they'd sell me cheap?

i am in dire need

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
Wii's are usually sold on craigslist in packages, firm.
This includes games and peripherals; when people sell they want to get rid of everything (usually).

so yah they aren't that cheap lol

traffic.

Smash Journeyman
short hop fast fall l-cancelled aerials, SHFFLing, shuffling. takes some real dialling in and you clearly have put in time to learn this stuff. dont worry about negative feels mang, just think about what you want to do better next time, and then practice til you feel better with it and you'll be totally stoked to bust janks at the next tournament. sorry our game got cut short by bracket, we'll throw down some link dittos next time.

edz- sinny usb loader that **** dawg, they got bawlrs on the internets these days yae kno

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
ya looks like that'll be my best option traff

need to find a usb

ps word on the street is you make cool pm menus and stuff, would you mind sending me that zss menu you made for ben?
or add wolf and ness onto it too and then send it to me omgjizzzz

traffic.

Smash Journeyman
the skank strap load screen? you want one with all three or one of each to choose from er wut, i will see what i can come up with mang, i lucked out on a b&w outline of zss to play with there. i'll style ya up somethin.

edz- i immediately forgot how uncomfortable i get when google image search catches a whif of star fox. why isnt there a furries/juggalos/brony filter on google, srsly its the 90s get the net

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
the strap load screen ya

all 3 of them on there would be tiiiiightt but if you can't find anything no biggie

thxxx

@googlesearch LOL

Top Bottom