• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

The Iron Wolf

Smash Journeyman
Arcansi vs Clouderz would make the funniest of back and forth posts. Clouderz for his straight up '**** u' deal and Arcansi with his excruciating attempts at trying to rationally break things down.

Yep, dream rivalry for the boards.

:I

EDIT: Also, happy birthday Jake! And Happy daylight savings to everyone as well lol.

Arcansi

Smash Champion
"I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. I will always be me."

Clouderz come to a tourney, who knows maybe you will like it.

If you go I'll 5$ MM your :metaknight: with my :dedede:
He won't do this because he knows he can't win.

Arcansi vs Clouderz would make the funniest of back and forth posts. Clouderz for his straight up '**** u' deal and Arcansi with his excruciating attempts at trying to rationally break things down.

Yep, dream rivalry for the boards.

:I
Take out excruciating and attempts and you actually make sense.

SKidd

Smash Master
bryan u dont even come here anymore u dont have the right to call us that ;_;

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Buy a 2GB sd card, download projectM, but it onto the card, delete all custom stages in brawl, put card into wii, select stage builder and you're done.

Sion

Island of Horizon
which one of you guys went to anime evolution and won the brawl tournament for the cash prize of $100

i mean the bracket should've been free

Top Bottom