• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Captain L

Smash Champion
Arcansi (and everyone) I strongly recommend you watch THIS.

I watched the whole thing and it was very insightful even though I knew it all.

not double posing cause of thin ice: I just called stronghold, they are good for the 8th and the 15th. I have tentatively booked the 8th just because it's sooner and also in the topic title, but now I would really like to know who can or cannot make the 8th vs the 15th. I already know that Rob would prefer the 15th and so if nobody objects to that I will call to change it, but if there are people who have already booked off the 8th or something then I want to respect that as well.

Opinions please, and if you know anybody who plans on going and might have input on this please get them to post as well! It would be really nice if I could get this all sorted out and call back stronghold within a couple days to either confirm or change the date, so before any small talk happens please please please please tell me which dates work for you all!

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
I really don't care what day it's at bro c:

And btw, won't be on much cuz my laptop's been hacked with a Trojan backdoor poisonivy virus ...

If you guys know how to help, plz do .

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Mom's birthday is on the 15th. Not going on that day.

Reika we need to talk more! I wish there were more people like you in our community (unless your MSN picture is lying to me).

Quan, use Malwarebytes! It's free too!

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Blueberries are amazing! We eat the big ones, and save the smaller ones to use throughout the year :)

Oh yes, Smashfest (Brawl) on Friday!

Jason!

Smash Lord
I really don't care what day it's at bro c:

And btw, won't be on much cuz my laptop's been hacked with a Trojan backdoor poisonivy virus ...

If you guys know how to help, plz do .
System restore to an earlier date. :O

also relevant

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
would you rather have ten small blueberries or one big one?
But half of them are huge... like with a larger diameter than a nickel! I dunno my mom's friend owns a farm and they pick the big and good ones for us x_x

Our small ones are regular sized. We usually use them for baking.

Captain L

Smash Champion
So Kevin can only make it on the 8th and Rob can only make it on the 15th

Time for open debate on which day is optimal!

(this post is ironic on purpose)

Jason can our team name be double penetration? I'm having clouderz nostalgia.

Captain L

Smash Champion
Draaaaaake are you coming?!?!?!?!? :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O:O:O:O:O :O:O :O:O: O pls say yes

Drake12

Smash Ace
Nahh, I'm sticking out here for a while longer, but thought I'd see whats going on with you guys :)
If you guys are still around in 2 years I may be there for 2 years playing smash 4 or whatevers going on then xD
Sorry to get your hopes up
I do have skype Jason, but I don't really use it at all.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Hey guys, wanna make it on the 8th? Thanks :)
Kev! I saw that match! Shame on you! (although congrats at the same time)
What match? And hi Aaron <3

So Kevin can only make it on the 8th and Rob can only make it on the 15th

Time for open debate on which day is optimal!
Make it the 15th. Rob's the one paying big bucks to come.

I'm sure you now understand how much work it takes to afford coming to each tournament :)

Drake12

Smash Ace
Man I'm missing this community since I posted here. It seems like almost everyone loved or respected me :3 I wish you guys could come to Nova Scotia. Less than three you fellers (especially the oh so polite Kevin)
And Kev, I'm refering to you playing against Mr.Block (as zelda D:<)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Oh that. I uploaded it ages ago, but un-privatized it recently. I actually uploaded it due to the lack of videos of me winning stuff >_> Without a Wii with infinite replay, that game was the only one I was able to save that day. T-block is wayyy better than what was shown in the video which was why I was reluctant to make it public at first.

My Peach >>> Zelda though! :)

We all love you and Jesse <3

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Make it the 15th. Rob's the one paying big bucks to come.

I'm sure you now understand how much work it takes to afford coming to each tournament :)
On the flipside, if you make it the 8th, it gives me a good excuse not to pay big bucks to go.

And just before everyone yells at me:

I cannot 100% confirm my attendance on the 15th. I can 9
/
8 % confirm that I will not likely be able to show up on the 8th, for... "various" reasons. I'd estimate myself at being 9
/
% confirmed for the tournament on the 15th.

All date jokes aside, I can't guarantee that I can show up to the 15th, but I can almost guarantee that I will not be able to make the 8th.

Drake12

Smash Ace
Why not hack zee wee Kevin? I find it so funny how much of a ladies man you are when it comes to brawl...using peach zss (from what I've seen) and zelda. I'm glad youre becoming a badass with that iron *** turnip pulling gal.
Shes actually much better then I thouhgt she was, with only two hard counters.

Top Bottom