• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Asa

Smash Hero
wait.. feint.. do you play scrabble

oh shi- keitaro up in this business

liberate, come and team with crimson feint

SKidd

Smash Master
I play Poker with the family on Christmas Eve.

:D

Edit: Lucky me, just looked at my schedule and I have a lacrosse game on the day after this tourney =D

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
No tengo motivos para darte que este miedo que me da, el no volver a verte nunca mas... </3

Creo ver la lluvia caer en mi ventana te veo pero no esta lloviendo no es mas que un reflejo de mi pensamiento hoy te echo de menos :(

Yo... solo quiero acerté saber amiga estés donde estés que si te falta el aliento yo te lo daré ^^

Si te sientes sola hablame, Que te estaré escuchando... aunque no te pueda ver... aunque no te pueda ver. <3

Kantrip

Kantplay
No tengo motivos para darte que este miedo que me da, el no volver a verte nunca mas... </3

Creo ver la lluvia caer en mi ventana te veo pero no esta lloviendo no es mas que un reflejo de mi pensamiento hoy te echo de menos :(

Yo... solo quiero acerté saber amiga estés donde estés que si te falta el aliento yo te lo daré ^^

Si te sientes sola hablame, Que te estaré escuchando... aunque no te pueda ver... aunque no te pueda ver. <3
Translation: No tango motives for darts because they are tomatoes from my dad, and no revolver is a mass green nuiscance... </3

Create a lovely car in my vegetable to perish and not lovingly no but because a reflection of my pencil holder ahoy in the echo movies :(

Yo, solo bracket asserts sabres friends and turkey is why it's my fault the aliens even dared ^^

Yes the sentiments were problems, because the eclair was spicy... antiques not paid for... antiques are paid for. <3

Was I close?

HNG

Smash Journeyman
translation: No tango motives for darts because they are tomatoes from my dad, and no revolver is a mass green nuiscance... </3

create a lovely car in my vegetable to perish and not lovingly no but because a reflection of my pencil holder ahoy in the echo movies :(

yo, solo bracket asserts sabres friends and turkey is why it's my fault the aliens even dared ^^

yes the sentiments were problems, because the eclair was spicy... Antiques not paid for... Antiques are paid for. <3

was i close?
lolololol.

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
Translation: No tango motives for darts because they are tomatoes from my dad, and no revolver is a mass green nuiscance... </3

Create a lovely car in my vegetable to perish and not lovingly no but because a reflection of my pencil holder ahoy in the echo movies :(

Yo, solo bracket asserts sabres friends and turkey is why it's my fault the aliens even dared ^^

Yes the sentiments were problems, because the eclair was spicy... antiques not paid for... antiques are paid for. <3

Was I close?

you ruined one of the most beautiful songs:mad:

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
French and Spanish are so similar, I could probably speak in French, Deap could speak in Spanish, and we could understand for the most part what we are saying.

And yeah... unless there is a miracle, I am not coming.

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
French and Spanish are so similar, I could probably speak in French, Deap could speak in Spanish, and we could understand for the most part what we are saying.

And yeah... unless there is a miracle, I am not coming.
yes, i can understand french.

we should team and talk in spanish and french and make a good strategy while we play ;)

MewMewKittyMew

Smash Cadet
yes, i can understand french.

we should team and talk in spanish and french and make a good strategy while we play ;)
deap can't win from pure skill
has to make up some magical language :leek: :leek: :leek: :leek: :leek: :leek: :leek: :leek:

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
At this point, it would have to be a pretty big miracle. As in... someone gets hired and can take my shift. Everyone who has it off has it for a reason (studying, medical appointment, etc.). So... unless something happens, I'm out :(

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Yeah, volver has nothing to do with guns. It means "To Return." yay film class?

Feint, how experienced are you in doubles? got any brawl matches uploaded to youtube?

T-Pagne

Smash Cadet
Hi guys remember me :d

lololol im coming to the next tourney jk, i wont be in town lolol

Top Bottom