• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

KillLock

Smash Lord
When playing Wifi you gotta go with the flow. If you fight the current you'll just get frustrated and drown. Gotta keep that input delay in mind, son.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Marth and Falco annoy me on Wi-Fi. I do a dashing shield, and I just get hit because I'm trying to powershield it, but it doesn't work because wi-fi always has at least 4 frames of input lag (even in blue connections).

Wi-Fi is so prediction based.

Arcansi

Smash Champion
I'm just not even going to make a response to this. I'm sure everyone knows exactly what I would say anyways.
That's legit my bad. First I was pissed off and did write that, because I didn't notice you had said probably. Then I did, and thought I changed it.

I'm sorry, Rob.

It should be noted I would still appreciate your response, not knowing what you would say.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
MK Legality

The votes turned out to be fairly even, but to prepare for Phoenix 7, the upcoming monthly will be MK banned. All things considered, I think this is the most fair decision, even though it really could've gone either way.
inb4theinevitablesecondguessing =/

I'd like to note, however, that this may not match our long-term decision. But we will worry about that after Phoenix 7.

:005:

Captain L

Smash Champion
HOW DARE YOU JAKE THAT WAS A TERRIBLE CHOICE I AM NOT COMING TO THIS TOURNAMENT, STOP RUINING OUR COMMUNITY!! Just kidding good choice =]

Kantrip

Kantplay
The long-term decision is such a scary one. I don't want anyone to leave the community over a legality decision.

:banana:

MeSSi

Smash Ace
The votes turned out to be fairly even, but to prepare for Phoenix 7, the upcoming monthly will be MK banned. All things considered, I think this is the most fair decision, even though it really could've gone either way.
inb4theinevitablesecondguessing =/

I'd like to note, however, that this may not match our long-term decision. But we will worry about that after Phoenix 7.

:005:
wat!?

imma boycott these tournies

lolololol

Top Bottom