• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JST5, 2 & 3 December, Holland, RESULTS: Amsah 1st, CJ 2nd, EK 3rd, Helios 4th!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Definitely will get tickets booked and other shiz sorted out within the next few days or so.I'm being housed by Thomaz,so housing isnt a problem.

and Jeffzor,definitely take the Scottish Thugs crew off the roster,no way are they coming.They didnt go to AR and none of them have posted in about a month.

I want lots of MM's at this:)

Doraki

Smash Lord
10c mm list

best of 5, I play fox, you pick whoever you want, stage FD first, then loser picks in the 6 neutral stages.

(I can mm with british/swedish/us money too)

Bornfidelity.com
Luma
ProSmasherTim
Darrack ($0.1)
NGCXX
Jeffzor
Aniolas (1 sek)
Swedish CJ (1 sek)
Linkje (Kroket match)
Zeppo (hmm.. £0.1 ?)
Nnja

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Zet mij op die lijst !!!
Welke lijst?

Definitely will get tickets booked and other shiz sorted out within the next few days or so.I'm being housed by Thomaz,so housing isnt a problem.
Interesting, shoe told me today he would probably be housing you...
and Jeffzor,definitely take the Scottish Thugs crew off the roster,no way are they coming.They didnt go to AR and none of them have posted in about a month.
You mean Benster34, Alex Wilkonson, Alex Mason, Bob and Mark Wareham? If they don't post here, I'll PM them I guess :/

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Oh I thought it wasn't definite yet, ohwell.

Good new btw, Nintendo will be sending goodies. I don't know yet what they are or how many, I'll see when I get them ^^

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
it doesn't mean anything -_-
it is just teh stupid ^_^

Ik confirm trouwens. Ik kom hoe dan ook, het kan gewoon niet anders. Als de treinen niet rijden ga ik wel fietsen ofso xD ik vind wel een manier ^-^

Player Pink

Smash Apprentice
jammer... ik denk dat ik dan niet kom....

lol helios.. either that or some gay guys that are going to restyle our nerdy rooms and tell us how to dress, act, smell, walk.... but they're not really gays.... their crabs... in disguise and they live underground

Linkje

Smash Lord
it doesn't mean anything -_-
it is just teh stupid ^_^

Ik confirm trouwens. Ik kom hoe dan ook, het kan gewoon niet anders. Als de treinen niet rijden ga ik wel fietsen ofso xD ik vind wel een manier ^-^
-_- just when it cou;dn't get any worse it did -_-

JE BENT ME NOG EEN FOKKING EURIE SCHULDIG THOUGH

iemand nog matches ligt eraan of het een kroket match word aangezien ik waarschijnlijk al vol zit van mijn andere matches (mwhahahahahahhaa)

o ja en nog een ding jeffzor ik kan niet geloven dat ik dit zeg maar.........

good job.........on getting the goodies

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Doraki-Yeah,I'll MM you in Dutch currency Im not really bothered.
Jeffzor-Yeah those guys is the Scottish Thugs.

Well money is looking real tight for this,but I really want to play as many people as I can,so I'll just copy Doraki's method,but make it abit different,so that I can feel cool inside.

OMFG Zeppos 11 Cent MM List!!
(amount negotiable)

Doraki-10c
nnja-11c?

I also request Money matches with the following:
Faab,Beunhaas,Johnnyboy,Svampen,Captain Jadde,Helios(Irn-Bru match?),KirbySquad,Ivo,Seretur,Aldwyn,Dax,Chor,and I will also accept any and all challengers.
I main Falcon,and use abit of Sheik,Marth and Fox too.

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
Godverdomme.
Ook hallo ^_^

jammer... ik denk dat ik dan niet kom....

lol helios.. either that or some gay guys that are going to restyle our nerdy rooms and tell us how to dress, act, smell, walk.... but they're not really gays.... their crabs... in disguise and they live underground
Goh, wat vervelend nou -_-

-_- just when it cou;dn't get any worse it did -_-

JE BENT ME NOG EEN FOKKING EURIE SCHULDIG THOUGH

iemand nog matches ligt eraan of het een kroket match word aangezien ik waarschijnlijk al vol zit van mijn andere matches (mwhahahahahahhaa)

o ja en nog een ding jeffzor ik kan niet geloven dat ik dit zeg maar.........

good job.........on getting the goodies
Hoezo, je hebt toch die kroket gekregen?
Als je nog een euro wilt voor die baggere match met die link van mij tegen jou YL, das beetje zielig imo. Je had me geraped met je Ganondorf en khad ook niet zo'n zin om nog iets te doen omdat je zo pissed was. Ik had je idd net zo goed die euro direct kunnen geven en dan was die 2e match een friendly. Please ga daar nou niet over zeiken -_-

En als je echt zo'n schooiertje bent geef ik je die euro wel hoor -_-" (*kuch* hoe *kuch* triest *kuch* )

@ Mindtrick

Ik wil nog wel is tegen je Yoshi spelen (kzal nietPeach nemen deze keer :) )
Waren leuke matches ^_^

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Hmmmm....8 cubes. That means +/- 70 people must stand and watch :S.
There are always plenty of people who bring their cube anyway without notifying anyone.
But if people are really worried about this (you're not the first one to mention this), I'll say it again.

PEOPLE BRING YOUR CUBE AND LET ME KNOW!

shoe

Smash Ace
Zeppo: I want 11cent Ness ditto!
And also me and Sparky vs you and Euan beauty & the beast teams (Peach&Falcon ditto)
I call green team
5€ or some other not too expensive amount cause we suck as a team, and I want to team with you in some challenges too if you want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom