• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JST5, 2 & 3 December, Holland, RESULTS: Amsah 1st, CJ 2nd, EK 3rd, Helios 4th!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cypher

Smash Apprentice
So are there any of you *****es who like to get owned in a official legalized weed match.. I'm ready ^^

peace out (thuglife 4 life)
This is the kind of match for SexyMeth

S h i t iedereen is gangsta geworden
Bark with me if you are my dog

-I'm a Gangster - Josh Tobin---- Voor de echte homies

beunhaas

Smash Journeyman
You guys wanna know what real gangster s h i t is huh?

I tell ya somethin'

If you live on the motha f ucking streets like me sometimes the real gangster s h it comes above.. it happend me yesterday..
I was just hanging around the corner like always but then this thick fat as s joint walks across the street and I just said to this old dirty bastar d..

ey kom hier, weetje wat ik zeg!
weet je wat ik zeg!!!!

Cypher

Smash Apprentice
You guys wanna know what real gangster s h i t is huh?

I tell ya somethin'

If you live on the motha f ucking streets like me sometimes the real gangster s h it comes above.. it happend me yesterday..
I was just hanging around the corner like always but then this thick fat as s joint walks across the street and I just said to this old dirty bastar d..

ey kom hier, weetje wat ik zeg!
weet je wat ik zeg!!!!
Zjit tis Baas Beun in the motherfokking zone

Player Pink

Smash Apprentice
beunhaas is the biggest gangsta in ALL of heemskerk. In Heemskerk no one wouldn't even think of it to get problems with tha big beun. I'm one of the few who dares to take him on ;) which makes me a thugging gangstah y'all dawg...

beunhaas

Smash Journeyman
beunhaas is the biggest gangsta in ALL of heemskerk. In Heemskerk no one wouldn't even think of it to get problems with tha big beun. I'm one of the few who dares to take him on ;) which makes me a thugging gangstah y'all dawg...
oyeah mothefuc ker I know you.. We met a couple of dayz ago at Dede's place to handle some shi t you know wha am sayin'
you're a big mouth you know that shi tty as s failed crappy motha thug

EDIT: JD, smoking kills you knew that JD??? It's killing your motha longs and brains ;)

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Well me and Mr.P were originally going to get housed by Shoe,but it'll make money really tight since he lives too far from Schiphol...so anyone living near Amsterdam willing to house us?

Much thanks

shoe

Smash Ace
I know this was posted a while ago, but I'd like to quote this anyway because I think Linkje missed it (otherwise he'd have replied to it earlier):

And if you find me an idiot, then **** off and don't come >_>
Wouldn't that make an awfully empty tournament with only LPU?

ProsmasherTim

Smash Journeyman
Well Ive watched the schedule of the tournament again and I saw that I won't be able to go out of the motherfuuuuucking Pouls again cuz the singles will start at 11 AM... lol that sucks soooo much... Why is always the singles the first tournament at tournaments outside of Germany? I hate that I can't play in the morning... Can someone explain it to me?

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
I'll do a 10 cents moneymatch again Doraki ^^

*updates ''housinglist''

Thomaz should be able to house people
Faab is probably housing Doraki, so maybe he can house more (Frenchies?)?
Down A, shoe, Sparkie009 and TheGreenMachine might be able to house people, or at least some of them.
ZN-Freak can house probably 2 people.
A-D (Adam), can house people.

Player Pink

Smash Apprentice
Ofcourse they won't agree... they won't get their crappy unbalanced stage selection if they would.

Don't act so tough Beunhaas... Your marth was a ****ing laugh when I first met you... you got slaughtered all the time and thanks to some good sheik trainin against me you're a very skilled player. Better than me IMO

Happosai

Smash Journeyman
Since i have been doing great in school lately my parents have allowed me to participate in a smash tournament again, so Jeffz0r plz put me on the list for both days

beunhaas

Smash Journeyman
Ofcourse they won't agree... they won't get their crappy unbalanced stage selection if they would.

Don't act so tough Beunhaas... Your marth was a ****ing laugh when I first met you... you got slaughtered all the time and thanks to some good sheik trainin against me you're a very skilled player. Better than me IMO
Wtf is that some kind of joke lol :p

We were even when we first met.. But the time flew by and I actually overclassed you right now ;) Thanks for the sheik training btw but I still suck against them :p

I hope you are a slight better against marth I hope

Faab

Smash Ace
After looking back at this topic after a week or so there is still only random crap -_-
Jeffzor plx try harder with the housing issue, or better yet. People step it up, and yes i am talking to every dutch player now. We need to get this **** sorted out if we ever want foreign people to come again. IF not ... ill cry ;_;

P.S.: jeffzor waarom de **** staat zn freak op die housing available list? hij zou alleen mensen housen als er iemand met een ov kwam ofzo >.> wat me hoogst onwaarschijnlijk lijkt. hmja anders post je zelf wat nuttige info Mr. Zeno de nintendo freak ^^

P.S. nummer 2: Update de eerste post met de housing issue zodat het overzichtelijker is voor mensen.

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
Ik ben het helemaal eens met Faab, wtf @ Dutchies die niet willen housen en WTF @ Jeffz0r die buitenlanders alles zelf laat doen.
Als dit weer net zoals bij ATM of XTC (Vergeten welke) uitloopt tot alle buitenlanders in mijn huis word ik serieus PISSED.
Zoveel moeite is iemand in je huis nemen toch niet als je zelf ook een warm onthaal verwacht als jij naar et buitenland gaat.

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Ik laat mensen niet alles zelf doen >_>
Wat kan ik meer doen dan nu. Ik house zelf al 10 mensen ofzo en ik heb een housing lijstje gemaakt, wat ik nu ook in de eerste post ga zetten. Als je zelf naar et buitenland gaat en je weet dat je niet in de venue kan slapen, ga je toch ook niet afwachten wat er voor je geregeld wordt? XD

Oh yeah another note btw, START CONFIRMING FOR BOTH DAYS!!

Doraki

Smash Lord
10c mm list

best of 5, I play fox, you pick whoever you want, stage FD first, then loser picks in the 6 neutral stages.

(I can mm with british/swedish/us money too)

Bornfidelity.com
Luma
ProSmasherTim
Svampen - what's a darrack ?
NGCXX
Jeffzor
Aniolas (1 sek)

Who else ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom