• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JST5, 2 & 3 December, Holland, RESULTS: Amsah 1st, CJ 2nd, EK 3rd, Helios 4th!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enycecricket

Smash Ace
Be scared...Comp is comin to **** yall! nihonjin....suks we can't team. i guess you and your teammate will be taking a nice 2nd to me and my teammate.

p.s. how many people are going to this??

Piisuke

Smash Ace
wat jij zegt.
ik neem de moeite niet eens om die posts te gaan zitten lezen.

Moet je vooral niet doen, want jullie posts zijn wel allemaal zinvol.

Sorry piisuke maar je bent gewoon geen traktatie voor het netvlies :( ...
And I should care, because..?

LOL @ Doraki xD

Comp, there are 90+ people signed in, but as goes for every tournament, not everyone will come, so I am guessing 65- people that will actually be there.

Aniolas

Smash Ace
Be scared...Comp is comin to **** yall! nihonjin....suks we can't team. i guess you and your teammate will be taking a nice 2nd to me and my teammate.

p.s. how many people are going to this??
Comp in europe FTW!

I'm looking forward to see you again man.
I just have to party with you in Holland!

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Me and Mr.P are interested in going to this,as long as money permits.
Sign us up for day 1 and in day 2 reserves please.
Foreigners don't get on the reserves list :)

Comp, there are 90+ people signed in, but as goes for every tournament, not everyone will come, so I am guessing 65- people that will actually be there.
Better count on 75 at least ;)

Player Pink

Smash Apprentice
you better know how to deal with the angry people who get shoved on the reserve list because you aren't putting foreigners on them >_> I'm coming for sure so you'd better not remove me.

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
That's why I said, please say so if you're only coming the first day, otherwise you're screwing the people on the reserves list. (Just removed 6 people from the Sunday list for example, they were already on the reservelist though :p)

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
put Baxon in the list for the 1st day only (just like me and Boo).
he'll be arriving and leaving exactly the same as us (same plane etc).
sorry for the dutchie who will go to the reserve list because of Baxon XD.
I announce we're all up for weed matches ;)

nofx4president

Smash Journeyman
put Baxon in the list for the 1st day only (just like me and Boo).
he'll be arriving and leaving exactly the same as us (same plane etc).
sorry for the dutchie who will go to the reserve list because of Baxon XD.
I announce we're all up for weed matches ;)
that dutchie would be me <__<.

but dont worry, many people probably wont be coming in the end so i''ll be able to come:p.

also, im up for weed matches ^_^

EK

Smash Journeyman
Ah yes the French and speaking English...Brilliant combination (not counting you ofcorz JD ^^)
Haha this reminds me when Makenshi did make it all the way to Smash Wars in Glasgow, he diden't know where to go and such XD, the only help he got was talking to doraki on the phone :laugh:

beunhaas

Smash Journeyman
Haha this reminds me when Makenshi did make it all the way to Smash Wars in Glasgow, he diden't know where to go and such XD, the only help he got was talking to doraki on the phone :laugh:

We had exactly the same situation.. Only with Baxon and JD then..

Weed matches sounds good to me ^^

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
@JD&Timmy: C'mon people think please, there isn't any Dutchie moving to the reserves list. That can only happen on the 2nd day, and he's not coming then XD
(There's a big chance a couple of Italians are coming though, so that WOULD move people to the reserves list)

nofx4president

Smash Journeyman
@JD&Timmy: C'mon people think please, there isn't any Dutchie moving to the reserves list. That can only happen on the 2nd day, and he's not coming then XD
(There's a big chance a couple of Italians are coming though, so that WOULD move people to the reserves list)
'think please'? i just misread, bfd -_-

but thats good ****, even though i also wanna go on the 2nd day. ^^

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
This is a proposition regarding the ruleset, made by Amsah, JD, Captain Jack and me. We think all the current counterpick stages should be banned with the rest of the stages, leaving only the random stages for tournament play. We don’t entirely agree on which stages should be left, but we compromised and came up with:

Final Destination, Dream Land 64, Fountain of Dreams, Pokémon Stadium and Battlefield.

Note that there can still be counterpicked between those stages. The whole point of the proposition is to have our ruleset resemble the Japanese only more closely, which we feel is more fair. I think this is a good idea because the recent changes made to our ruleset worked out really well and the fact many top players agree on this should say something.

I posted it here so people can comment on it a little. Only post rational arguments and try not to get emotional. Stuff like ‘stage xxx should be in because it is more FUN that way’ is NOT valid, this is about a competitive tournament. We are already quite lenient, seeing how we come up with five stages instead of just two. Also note that this is a joined effort, I’m just the one posting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom