• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JST5, 2 & 3 December, Holland, RESULTS: Amsah 1st, CJ 2nd, EK 3rd, Helios 4th!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProsmasherTim

Smash Journeyman
Well add me to the participians list for both days... Well I need to be housed by anyone otherwise I can't come for sure... Well I we can sleep at the venue I gonna sleep there^^, but that won't be like this, am I right?

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Et was een hele tijd spam ja. Maar nou is er eindelijk een nuttige discussie over stages, komen jullie er tussendoor posten... >_<

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
Prince Shadow, Sexy Meth en ik wonen in Etten-Leur. A-D Woont in de buurt. Dus als iemand een keer wil langskomen om te smashen mag hij dat zeker doen.
hmm, mss kom ik wel een keer langs in een weekend ergens :)
Kan ik jullie msn anders via PM krijgen of via PM doorpraten en een afspraak maken? voordat Jef boos wordt :p

ja je kent me wel je maakte me sheik af met je luigi.
Nu weet ik wie je bent =D
was een spannnende match =)

Regel dit via msn ofzo >_>
sgoed =)

Ik wil niet flauw zijn, ZN, maar ik denk niet dat je er genoeg van af weet om een goed oordeel te vellen. ^_~"

Then again, ik ook niet, ik ben n00b.
Ik geef alleen mijn mening, de mensen die dit alles organiseren mogen zelf weten wat ze met mijn mening doen (zich er iets van aantrekken of niet :p )

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
I'd say there are enough DI possibilities to be able to espace at one point or another from a chaingrab, however good the player can be.
when I was playing a sheik ditto against mew2king, I asked him first not to chaingrab me, cuz I wasn't going to anyway, cuz I'm not used to (I admit it's very easy to chaingrab a sheik with sheik in NTSC X_X). anyway, he didn't even reply to me and went on chaingrabbing, which I found rude. I didn't touch the controller for the first stock, then I tried to DI a bit. it was on YS, so I only needed to DI toward a platform to escape, but since it wasn't a serious match nor a fun match, I decided to try things... and without plateforms, I could espace his chaingrab. even HE can miss, cuz I tricked him with DIs ! you can do the same against marth. and if you don't know how, just think about it for a moment...
so I wouldn't say it's unvoidable... plus, you can actually survive from changrab to tipper, good DIs ftw !
and nobody said we should play only on FD anyway :)

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, if there's no DSR or stage banning, you WILL see people counterpicking that stage all the time. Gay/Boring

Oh and regarding marth's chaingrab on space animals - that thing is flawless.

Player Pink

Smash Apprentice
well it seems that you aren't playing a lot of good marth players. Beunhaas chaingrab is near perfect and if i DI out of it NO MATTER WHICH WAY he will up tilt then/or tipper me... don't argue with me because i've tried it too many times.... And yes... my DI is good.

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hmm, I guess Ek's marth isn't one of those good marths then =/ Or Azen, for that matter. Oh well, guess I don't know what I'm talking about :p

EDIT: Wait, you're talking to JD >_>

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
This is hella confusing...

Basically, JD is saying he can get out of chaingrabbing, because he hasn't played top notch marth players enough, like azen or ek :p

I wasn't mentioning ek and azen in any specific order :p

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
yup, sometimes when I play marth, I noticed that fox is easier to chaingrab...
but hey, I've played quite a lot good marth players ! EK of course, makenshi, space petit dragon, rune, CJ's marth... yeah I'm not unexperienced against marth >_>.

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
That's not the point. My point is that Marth has more than one option for EVERY situation in his chaingrabbing. Basically, if executed perfectly, which is not THAT hard compared to other chars, his grab should lead from 0 to death on fox and falco.

Cypher

Smash Apprentice
That's not the point. My point is that Marth has more than one option for EVERY situation in his chaingrabbing. Basically, if executed perfectly, which is not THAT hard compared to other chars, his grab should lead from 0 to death on fox and falco.
Well...that sucks. But still, you can also make Falco combo's from zero to death if executed perfectly. (I thought I should say something ^_^)

Player Pink

Smash Apprentice
well i see you played a lot of good marth players (except rune... he sucks ***... really) but either my DI is bad which it probably isn't because i just know OR beunhaas is a awesome chaingrabber which is more likely...

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Especially not when most of that combo consists of throws (not Smash DI-able).

Anyway, I'm still looking for a teammate. Anyone free? Doraki, we haven't teamed in, like, two and a half years. Let's team and try not to kill each other (again)?

If I don't find a temmate within a week, I'm giving my ticket to Jadde >_>'.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Not going because of Rautanyrrki at the same time and because I can't find a teammate.

JST5: No teammate.
Rautanyrrki: Soul Calibur III, SSBM, SF3S, GGXX#S

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
You need housing anyway @_@
I'm not housing the 3 of you instead of just Yuna, it would get too full here.

Btw, another Frenchie signed up ''4ever''. They're close to passing the Swedes in number of people going :p

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
doraki, I already arranged housing for bossofsmash with jeff ;)
4ever is a sheik/doc player from Paris, and he might surprise a few of you ;)
btw, the best french turn out was at ros2, with 7 french showing up. there's a chance we break that record for this tournament ^^.

Exalador

Smash Lord

Been there... amsah did that to my falco a couple of months ago... if tried EVERYTHING... couldnt get out... still have nightmares about that horrific match :(

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, well, this sucks, majorly.

I just found out that Dreamhack, Sweden's (and the world's) largest LAN is held at the very same time ¬_¬'. It's also traditional for me to be present at Dreamhack.

So no matter what, I'll have to break at least one tradition. Also, since there are two events for me to choose between, it's pretty much set I ain't going to JST5 >_>'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom