• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JST5, 2 & 3 December, Holland, RESULTS: Amsah 1st, CJ 2nd, EK 3rd, Helios 4th!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireMan.EXE

Smash Journeyman
*reads FP again, because he has nothing better to do*

I'll bring a cube, Jeff.
Oh and, you also say the tournament is for 64 people, yet the list goes up until 90-something. Are all those people in reserve, or are you trying to figure something out?

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
but what do you know about who's better than who...
I just ask other people who good everyone is. It's still hard to judge, but always better than completely random pouls ofcourse :p

@FireMan.EXE: On the first day, we're in a bigger room, so everyone can come. 2nd day only 70 people can come, because of the lack of space.
Thanx for bringing a cube btw :)

PEOPLE, please post if you can bring a cube, I need 16 cubes, both days!

Piisuke

Smash Ace
appearantly he does, wasn't he the one saying he wouldn't pst here anymore, cause of the spam and wouldn't come back till a few days before the tournament? I guess he forgot that already <_<

Exalador

Smash Lord
lol... ive had enough of this crap... maybe ill just come back to this thread on the 1st of december... when these utterly stupid discussions are finally over (even though i think they will STILL be going on by then >_<)....

i said MAYBE piisuke... ;) plus.. the disussion isn't raging on as it was a couple of days ago :)

Enycecricket

Smash Ace
Hey Dutchies......go To Berlin.....hey Amsah....make The Dutchies Go To Berlin... Hey Dutchies Get Your Azzez To Berlin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom