• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JST5, 2 & 3 December, Holland, RESULTS: Amsah 1st, CJ 2nd, EK 3rd, Helios 4th!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
It's still 2 months aways, but I think it's close enough to start confirming. So please start confirming people if your a 100% certain! ^^

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
M'n deelnemerslijst wordt een beetje erg groot, als er mensen niet kunnen wil dat graag zo snel mogelijk weten, zodat de reservespelers ook op tijd weten of ze kunnen komen of niet. Als er geen reservelijst was, had ik nog niet gezegd te beginnen met confirmen.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Kun je dan niet beter vragen wie er nu al zeker weten dat ze NIET kunnen? Ik kan bijvoorbeeld echt nog niet overzien of ik er 100% zeker bij zal zijn en dat geldt vast voor meer mensen.

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Kan ook. Maar vaak wordt er niet gepost als iemand niet blijkt te kunnen. Ohwell, ik kan et proberen ja...

MENSEN, GEEF ET FF DOOR ALS JE WEET DAT JE NIET KAN KOMEN!!

PEOPLE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T COME AFTER ALL!!

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Feit blijft dat het ook daarvoor nog wat vroeg is, al is het wel handig om mensen te verzoeken te posten zodra ze zeker weten dat ze niet kunnen komen.

Het is zo makkelijk.;)

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Renting tv's will 214,20. The venue costs 250. So that's 464,20 in total.
Maybe that it'll only be 6 euros entrance fee. I could also make it 8 or 10 or something and add some of it to the prize money for singles and crews (entering crews is free)...

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Teams already has enough money in it I think. Crews is free, so has no prize money yet.
Maybe I'll also put some into teams, but I don't think so.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
With so many foreigners coming, this tournament screams for regional crews in one way or another...

Ryuker

Smash Lord
I find it unnecessary to raise the entree fee for any extra money for a specific tourney. If you can afford it by 6 why ask 10? Basically I find it stupid to know I have to pay 10 while only 6 would be needed and that I'm just raising the pot. If you want the pot bigger make the entree fee for that tourney bigger. Tourney fee has always been to make up for the tournament costs and what was left would go in the pot or somewhere else that we would agree would be a good cause. That was however after all the calculations and the tourney it self so it was to make sure. If you however are pretty sure you can make it then why make it 10? =.=

edit: I agree with marc and like too add it is a necessary ^^

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
Al iets meer housing geregeld? Want als dat er niet is kan ik zondag zekersteweten niet komen. Kheb jammergenoeg geen OV (kben pas 15... )

Anything new about housing in the area?

A-D

Smash Journeyman
Waarom sLapen we niet met ze alle buiten,ff een goeie plaats vinden,en dikke kleren en alles menemen.Dicht tegen elkaar liggen zodat we het warm krijgen en een Groot Kampvuur Maken :D

shoe

Smash Ace
zn-freak, je woont in Utrecht toch? Dat is zo dichtbij Den Bosch dat het gewoon ronduit asociaal is om Jeffzor om housing te verzoeken, je zou er beter aan doen om mensen te housen hoewel ik me niet snel kan voorstellen dat iemand zon aanbod zou aannemen...

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Seeing as the winners in teams only get half of what the winner gets in singles, I wouldn't say teams get enough money.

Thomaz

Smash Lord
Regardless of that, now, Helios is trying to just get more money out of it, which is just gay. I agree with Ryuker on this.

Don't worry, Chris, I still love you. <3 ^_^

Ryuker

Smash Lord
Seeing as the winners in teams only get half of what the winner gets in singles, I wouldn't say teams get enough money.
It's either that or lots of teams won't be participating because of the high price. Be happy with what you get ( if you win ...)

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
So any extra money should go to singles, crews AND teams? XD

Btw, it probably won't be 6 euros, because I vergot to add the transportcosts. I think I could make it 7 at the lowest, but that would mean I would have very little extra money to add to the prize money of all the tourneys.

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
wait wait wait... So singles gets x3 that of teams? Yeah, that makes sense. Oh and who said we'd be beating amsah and CJ? We're ****** them.

EDIT:
I would like to clarify what I said earlier.
Let's say Jeffe sets the entry fee to €10. He gets money over. What does he do with it? Does he put it in the singles pot, which is already x2 that of teams? >__> I rest my case.

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
zn-freak, je woont in Utrecht toch? Dat is zo dichtbij Den Bosch dat het gewoon ronduit asociaal is om Jeffzor om housing te verzoeken, je zou er beter aan doen om mensen te housen hoewel ik me niet snel kan voorstellen dat iemand zon aanbod zou aannemen...
Ik woon in Bilthoven. Das eerst met de bus naar CS dan trein en dan weer terug x 2
Das al snel 20 euro aan treingeld? en iets van 25 strippen.

Ik moet die **** allemaal zelf betalen en dat vink wat duur en op dat 2e ga ik niet meer in. leuk hoor mensen treiteren via internet :) je voelt je echt stoer nu he schoen?

Ryuker

Smash Lord
Thats exactly my point jeff. You should have as little left possible to add to the pot. Otherwise you didn't calculate it well enough. I don't mind paying what is deemed enough and maybe a little over for ENSURANCE! But I don't want to pay 10 knowing a 4th of it or abit less goes to the pot's. A entree fee is to compensate for the tournament costs not to fill the pot. Otherwise we wouldn't have a fee for the tournaments different parts it self. So basically get your calculation right before the tourney. If there is any money left after that then it can go to the pot or something.

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
Thats exactly my point jeff. You should have as little left possible to add to the pot. Otherwise you didn't calculate it well enough. I don't mind paying what is deemed enough and maybe a little over for ENSURANCE! But I don't want to pay 10 knowing a 4th of it or abit less goes to the pot's. A entree fee is to compensate for the tournament costs not to fill the pot. Otherwise we wouldn't have a fee for the tournaments different parts it self. So basically get your calculation right before the tourney. If there is any money left after that then it can go to the pot or something.
*agrees*

I like the fact that more people get money (I still won't :p )
but then you just have to raise the prize of the singles or one of the other tournemants imo. (but I hope you don't :p )

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
wait wait wait... So singles gets x3 that of teams? Yeah, that makes sense. Oh and who said we'd be beating amsah and CJ? We're ****** them.

EDIT:
I would like to clarify what I said earlier.
Let's say Jeffe sets the entry fee to €10. He gets money over. What does he do with it? Does he put it in the singles pot, which is already x2 that of teams? >__> I rest my case.
No.
If money that's left would go to singles, it would only go to place 5th to 8th. Cause I'd actually like to have top 8 receiving prize money. Or maybe top 6.
Maybe I'll just change the devidance instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom