• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Hideout of the Phantom Thieves - Joker Social

Best girl?

• Sae

Votes: 9 3.3%
  • Futaba

Votes: 91 33.7%
  • Ann

Votes: 26 9.6%
  • Haru

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Kawakami

Votes: 14 5.2%
  • Takemi

• Ohya

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Chiyaya

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Hifumi

• Makoto

Votes: 65 24.1%

• Total voters

amageish

Smash Master
So, GameXplain did a video on a potential moveset for Joker in Smash.

I don't know about only giving Joker two Persona moves, but I like the blend of the gimmicks of Robin and Inkling they use to make an SP meter. The stage idea is also decent - a travelling stage would make me forgive the fact it would partly be Mementos.

It's a decent video that's probably worth a watch - though maybe brace for cringe over a couple not-so-good pronunciations of Japanese names...

Last edited:

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
So, GameXplain did a video on a potential moveset for Joker in Smash.

I don't know about only giving Joker two Persona moves, but I like the blend of the gimmicks of Robin and Inkling they use to make an SP meter. The stage idea is also decent - a travelling stage would make me forgive the fact it would partly be Mementos.

It's a decent video that's probably worth a watch - though maybe brace for cringe over a couple not-so-good pronunciations of Japanese names...
2 Persona moves = bad moveset. What a waste of potential that would be. I expect more from GameXplain.

amageish

Smash Master
2 Persona moves = bad moveset. What a waste of potential that would be. I expect more from GameXplain.
Yeah, that is definitely odd - up-specials could be any winged persona (Oberon maybe?) or a wind move (if we want to copy Robin), tilts could be heavy physical attacks (maybe also Alice's "Die For Me!" given how that's a reoccuring fan-favourite character-exclusive move, even though it is another Curse attack), and so on and so on... I do like the SP idea though.

I also do find the idea of only having the VAs who were in the trailer appear in the game is... odd. I suppose they could be hiding the party members you get later in the game to avoid spoilers, but (i) they are on the boxart of Persona 5 so they aren't very well-hidden and (ii) having a guidance mechanic without Futaba fangirling over the characters would be a seriously missed opportunity.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Joker's reveal in Smash got me to pick up a copy of Persona 5 and I've been playing it for a few weeks now. I'm actually a bit disappointed in myself for not playing it up until now, despite being aware of the game's existence when it launched and the glowing praise it received.

I'm taking it a bit slow so I'm only at the second Palace right now, but holy hell this game is so good.

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
Yeah, that is definitely odd - up-specials could be any winged persona (Oberon maybe?) or a wind move (if we want to copy Robin), tilts could be heavy physical attacks (maybe also Alice's "Die For Me!" given how that's a reoccuring fan-favourite character-exclusive move, even though it is another Curse attack), and so on and so on... I do like the SP idea though.

I also do find the idea of only having the VAs who were in the trailer appear in the game is... odd. I suppose they could be hiding the party members you get later in the game to avoid spoilers, but (i) they are on the boxart of Persona 5 so they aren't very well-hidden and (ii) having a guidance mechanic without Futaba fangirling over the characters would be a seriously missed opportunity.
The sleep move is really stupid too. Total waste of a down special. If there's an SP mechanic they could at least do the refill like inkling and have an extra input.

Realistically, this idea for Joker would be worthless in competitive too. Putting yourself to sleep, even for a couple seconds, can be a free KO for your opponent. To have to do that frequently would be ridiculous.

I liked the up special idea someone posted here a while ago. The "Thief Dash". It's the dash you use in dungeon stealth sections to clip to different hiding places and ambush enemies. It could just have Joker dash toward the ledge, kind of clipping to it if he's in range. On the ground, he dashes towards the opponent instead and it functions as a command grab as he does the Ambush animation where he jumps on top of them, but he throws them instead of tearing off a mask.

StormC

Smash Hero
The fifth dungeon is uh, very long. Good thing the SP accessories let me clear it in one day. Some of the enemies are pretty annoying though; I've actually died a couple of times! That never happened in previous dungeons except when I misinput.

C-G

Smash Journeyman
I haven't seen the video, but sounds bad. Cycling through SMT demons seems like a terrible idea and a lot of work during development. Better to stick with just Arsene.

I mentioned this awhile ago, but an idea playstlye for Joker would be a highly mobile hit and run playstyle with the option for an execution. I have built this theoretical moveset based on this idea. I will be using other characters as references to better convey the idea

Joker is all around fast in both speed and air, but is better on land than in air. He's on the lighter side of things and has a great base jump height with a crummy double jump height.

Neutral B- Eiha. Arsene causes a small pillar to erupt under an enemy. This eruption is slow and easy to avoid, is similar in height and width to Bowser. It tracks anywhere on stage or in the air. but if it connects in a combo or on counter hit, it causes a stun state similar to ZSS Dsmash, allowing a base 2 seconds before the enemy recovers. Not getting a 'weak point' hit means a little knockback and not much else. This can allow enough time to close in and land a Smash move.

Side B- Cleave. Arsene quickly lunges forward and cuts anything in a line, like a spacie. Does moderate damage with no kill potential like at all. What's special about Cleave is that hitting B again allows Joker to instantly jump to where Arsene ends his attack. If this move is blocked, Joker will still jump forward if the button is held. The move also has a substantial end time if there is no jump. This is a primary gap close and combo starter, as teleporting closer with Joker allows for a free aerial. Can be used to recover.

Up B - Thief Ambush. A triple 'shadow dash' similar to his games and functions similarly to Quick Attack, but in three hops instead of two. It's got a ton of distance on the ground, but is somewhat slow startup and not a lot of height gained in the air. If used offensively on the ground, if Joker bumps into someone who is grounded, he will 'reveal their true form', and hit with a grab that causes a knockdown in a tech situation. In the air, it has no hitbox, but if it touches someone, it instantly footstools them. In both instance it loses to literally any hitbox or projectile.

Down B - Dream Needle. A fast but short range attack, Dream Needle causes minimal damage and puts an an enemy to sleep. This is a hard read move and potential offstage gimp tool. The hitbox is minimal, like a Ridley tail stab without the range. At high percents, instant Smash attack. At low percents, combo starter. Is vulnerable on shield, but spot dodging or rolling it is too fast to react with a hard punish.

Jab: The three hit combo from his normal attack in game. Low knockback, good hitbox, the whole sequence is a combo but is on the slow side to finish. Moves him and his foe forward on the last hit.

Ftilt: A flourishing turnaround spin that has a bad hitbox but a large effective range due to pushing himself forward.

Dtilt: A long but slow slide. Safe on shield, easy to intercept. Causes a trip. Cannot be combo'd from, but can cause tech chase situation if the attack connects at the right time.

Utilt: A flip kick. Covers all around him. Good hitbox. Moves him backwards slightly.

Running Attack: A running underhand slice. Good KO power at 120% on average weight characters.

Fsmash: MK's Fsmash, but with significantly less power. This is about as strong as Running attack, but is safe on shield and has OK range.

Usmash: Arsene arises out of you in blue flame. Covers the area directly above you very little infront of you Again, think if Robin became Ridley (standing up). That'd be the entire hitbox.

Dsmash: Arsene unfurls his wings in an explosion of blue flame and wind. This move is your hard read kill move. Not only does it hit HARD, but it has a windbox if you miss. It is also real slow. Like Bowser Fsmash slow.

Nair: Erupt into blue flames around yourself. Mewtwo/Pikachu esc in nature. Autocancels.

Fair: Arsene attacks a slow moving upward swing using his 'claws'. K Rool Bair, but going from bottom to top and hitting really hard. Your aerial hard read move

Bair: Arsene extends from you in a surging motion. This move is fast and hits really hard. The hitbox is strangely shaped. Has a sweetspot that can kill early that is at the center of arsene, and sour spots the closer he is to your body.

Dair: A fast moving dive kick where you pounce to the floor. If you hit someone you will spike them to take them with you. Will ALWAYS kill you and your opponent if done off the ledge.

Uair: A quick jab and retraction of the knife. The jab and retraction have different hitboxes and the combo can fail if you're not attacking from underneath them.

Pummels: Pistol whipping them (not firing the totally not real but still encourage gun use gun)

Forward Throw: Arsene throws them away while you pose.

Back Throw: Arsene throws them away while you pose. A high percent kill throw.

Dthrow: Stomping them under your feet as you jump on them.

Up Throw: Flip them up and slice them. Combo starter.

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
I haven't seen the video, but sounds bad. Cycling through SMT demons seems like a terrible idea and a lot of work during development. Better to stick with just Arsene.

I mentioned this awhile ago, but an idea playstlye for Joker would be a highly mobile hit and run playstyle with the option for an execution. I have built this theoretical moveset based on this idea. I will be using other characters as references to better convey the idea

Joker is all around fast in both speed and air, but is better on land than in air. He's on the lighter side of things and has a great base jump height with a crummy double jump height.

Neutral B- Eiha. Arsene causes a small pillar to erupt under an enemy. This eruption is slow and easy to avoid, is similar in height and width to Bowser. It tracks anywhere on stage or in the air. but if it connects in a combo or on counter hit, it causes a stun state similar to ZSS Dsmash, allowing a base 2 seconds before the enemy recovers. Not getting a 'weak point' hit means a little knockback and not much else. This can allow enough time to close in and land a Smash move.

Side B- Cleave. Arsene quickly lunges forward and cuts anything in a line, like a spacie. Does moderate damage with no kill potential like at all. What's special about Cleave is that hitting B again allows Joker to instantly jump to where Arsene ends his attack. If this move is blocked, Joker will still jump forward if the button is held. The move also has a substantial end time if there is no jump. This is a primary gap close and combo starter, as teleporting closer with Joker allows for a free aerial. Can be used to recover.

Up B - Thief Ambush. A triple 'shadow dash' similar to his games and functions similarly to Quick Attack, but in three hops instead of two. It's got a ton of distance on the ground, but is somewhat slow startup and not a lot of height gained in the air. If used offensively on the ground, if Joker bumps into someone who is grounded, he will 'reveal their true form', and hit with a grab that causes a knockdown in a tech situation. In the air, it has no hitbox, but if it touches someone, it instantly footstools them. In both instance it loses to literally any hitbox or projectile.

Down B - Dream Needle. A fast but short range attack, Dream Needle causes minimal damage and puts an an enemy to sleep. This is a hard read move and potential offstage gimp tool. The hitbox is minimal, like a Ridley tail stab without the range. At high percents, instant Smash attack. At low percents, combo starter. Is vulnerable on shield, but spot dodging or rolling it is too fast to react with a hard punish.

Jab: The three hit combo from his normal attack in game. Low knockback, good hitbox, the whole sequence is a combo but is on the slow side to finish. Moves him and his foe forward on the last hit.

Ftilt: A flourishing turnaround spin that has a bad hitbox but a large effective range due to pushing himself forward.

Dtilt: A long but slow slide. Safe on shield, easy to intercept. Causes a trip. Cannot be combo'd from, but can cause tech chase situation if the attack connects at the right time.

Utilt: A flip kick. Covers all around him. Good hitbox. Moves him backwards slightly.

Running Attack: A running underhand slice. Good KO power at 120% on average weight characters.

Fsmash: MK's Fsmash, but with significantly less power. This is about as strong as Running attack, but is safe on shield and has OK range.

Usmash: Arsene arises out of you in blue flame. Covers the area directly above you very little infront of you Again, think if Robin became Ridley (standing up). That'd be the entire hitbox.

Dsmash: Arsene unfurls his wings in an explosion of blue flame and wind. This move is your hard read kill move. Not only does it hit HARD, but it has a windbox if you miss. It is also real slow. Like Bowser Fsmash slow.

Nair: Erupt into blue flames around yourself. Mewtwo/Pikachu esc in nature. Autocancels.

Fair: Arsene attacks a slow moving upward swing using his 'claws'. K Rool Bair, but going from bottom to top and hitting really hard. Your aerial hard read move

Bair: Arsene extends from you in a surging motion. This move is fast and hits really hard. The hitbox is strangely shaped. Has a sweetspot that can kill early that is at the center of arsene, and sour spots the closer he is to your body.

Dair: A fast moving dive kick where you pounce to the floor. If you hit someone you will spike them to take them with you. Will ALWAYS kill you and your opponent if done off the ledge.

Uair: A quick jab and retraction of the knife. The jab and retraction have different hitboxes and the combo can fail if you're not attacking from underneath them.

Pummels: Pistol whipping them (not firing the totally not real but still encourage gun use gun)

Forward Throw: Arsene throws them away while you pose.

Back Throw: Arsene throws them away while you pose. A high percent kill throw.

Dthrow: Stomping them under your feet as you jump on them.

Up Throw: Flip them up and slice them. Combo starter.
This is an awesome moveset! Probably the best I've seen! If there's one thing I'd change, it's the forward smash. I liked GameXplain's idea in the video to use the gun for the forward smash. That might have a little more flare than the knife slash and incorporates the gun in a little more. Seriously though, this one's a winner. Better than anything I've come up with.

D

Deleted member

The fifth dungeon is uh, very long. Good thing the SP accessories let me clear it in one day. Some of the enemies are pretty annoying though; I've actually died a couple of times! That never happened in previous dungeons except when I misinput.
I've had a tough time with that dungeon as well. And too bad for me I didn't buy the SP accessories until after this dungeon so more stress was added.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
I'm personally hoping that Joker uses a lot of Darkness-element attacks, and he brings with him a lot of Spirits with "Darkness Attack ↑" and "Darkness Resist ↑" skills and traits. (Yes, there's a difference; skills are only given to Support Spirits and enhanced Primary Spirits, while traits are only given to unenhanceable Primary Spirits. Darkness Attack ↑ would be both a skill and a trait, while Darkness Resist ↑ would only be a skill.) I even have a list of existing currently-traitless Primary spirits that can be given Darkness Attack ↑ as a trait:

• Shadow Queen
  • Impa
  • Zant
  • Demise
  • Yuga
  • Calamity Ganon
  • Dark Matter
  • Absol
  • Zoroark
  • Hydreigon
  • Lunala
  • Infinite
  • Skull Man
  • Sigma
  • Gomorrah
  • Gabriel Belmont
  • Dark Emperor

THE 6r

Smash Ace
NNID
6r$¢€£¥™©®
3DS FC
2981-7049-0538
Switch FC
SW-1195-6602-2525
Personally, I'm waiting for the Switch port to get P5 (I don't have a PS4 or PS3), but when that comes out have it be known that I will be first in line to get it.

FlintIke

Smash Journeyman
Not wanna sound rude or anything, but if you are rly into JRPGs and stuff I would HIGHLY recommend getting a PS4 as well.
The PS2 was my all time favorite console because of that aspect and the PS4 is doing a great job at that as well.

Since I personally doubt P5 will come to the Switch since Atlus exclusively works on SMT5 for the Switch, the PS4 might be the way right way to go (I could be wrong of course).

So if you saved enough for it or are a fan of games like Persona in general, I would definitely get!

ALSO:

Which Persona OSTs would you choose for smash if you had to pick 3?
Mine would definitely be:
1. I'll face myself (until this day my favorite Persona boss music)
2. Will Power (Enough said)
3. Mass Destruction (Since I got a running gag on-going with my friends when Palutena uses Back Air and we all would be like "Uuuuh yeah, dadadam dadadadam Back Air Back Air dadadam dadadam and so on)

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero
Just started the 6th palace. Whoo, a lot of plot going on...

Sojiro learning about the Phantom Thieves and then berating you once the 30 million yen bounty went up got to me.

It's been obvious for a while that Akechi was the traitor and then when you put him on your party before entering the palace, you can see the silhouette of the tengu mask in the party lineup...

...and then you enter the palace and he's in the full costume.

I'm very interested to see the intersection with the flashforwards as I clear this palace.

Black Link521

Smash Cadet
The more I think about it the more I think Akechi could actually work as an echo. His weapons are the only ones out of all the characters that are similar to Joker's. His body type is the same. Robinhood can use curse skills and physical skills like Arsene, and he has the wild card arcana so if Joker has other personas in his moveset then he can too. Assuming all out attack is the final smash, not only would it fit just as well for him as Joker, but Joker could have three party members in his while Akechi has the other three, thus incorporating all the phantom thieves. He'd be more villain representation and could be a big promotional move if P5 complete focuses on Akechi and comes to switch, both of which are likely. If they do dlc echoes relating to the fighter pass characters, which is a big if, then I think Akechi is actually very likely.
A little late but I've been on the Akechi echo support train for a while so I think I'm handy in this discussion. I've been replaying Persona 5 for awhile and I made a save specifically for the 6th Heist and went to Mementos on a Flu Season day to Reaper farm with Goro. Thanks to this save I can say that Akechi and Joker share quite a few more similarities than I thought. Whether this was intentional or due to him being a temporary member, Crow's idle(both in battle when it's his turn and when exploring the Metaverse), running, and gun animations are all borrowed from Joker being the same or reversed due to his left handedness. Not only that but during Crow's Rush animation(when pressing start in battle to auto attack), he swaps his saber from his left hand to his right to ultimately mimic Joker's Rush as well. Just small details I often enjoy looking into./SPOILER]

D

Deleted member

I don't think he'll get more than Arsene & Jack Frost for personas, though i do hope for more and I doubt they'd give him an SP system. if they did, though...they could go all out and give him a physical special or two (like Cleave) thats powerful, but causes damage to himself (since in game it takes HP instead of SP to use Physical specials). Would love to see a certain colossal power single target special that could act as a down special that could have a meteor effect lol.

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
A little late but I've been on the Akechi echo support train for a while so I think I'm handy in this discussion. I've been replaying Persona 5 for awhile and I made a save specifically for the 6th Heist and went to Mementos on a Flu Season day to Reaper farm with Goro. Thanks to this save I can say that Akechi and Joker share quite a few more similarities than I thought. Whether this was intentional or due to him being a temporary member, Crow's idle(both in battle when it's his turn and when exploring the Metaverse), running, and gun animations are all borrowed from Joker being the same or reversed due to his left handedness. Not only that but during Crow's Rush animation(when pressing start in battle to auto attack), he swaps his saber from his left hand to his right to ultimately mimic Joker's Rush as well. Just small details I often enjoy looking into./SPOILER]
I didn't know that! I really hope it happens.

Sidenote, I really hope they don't use an SP mechanic. That would feel forced and unnecessary. I didn't like how they made some characters walking gimicks in 4. I think Joker is plenty unique without that.

StormC

Smash Hero
After finishing the first day of the sixth palace (which was playing until the plot kicked us out, thanks SP accessories), I felt really bad when

Sojiro said he was just happy to see me come home alive.

I feel like I failed the Boss as a foster son. :(

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
Sigran101 Sigran101 Guess who just showed up right after our pre- finals dinner! ;)
My favorite character! I love that scene with Futaba scaring Makoto. I instantly liked her at that point and she only gets better. If you or someone you are close with has emotional disabilities or high functioning autism spectrum disorder you'll probably really love Futaba.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
My favorite character! I love that scene with Futaba scaring Makoto. I instantly liked her at that point and she only gets better. If you or someone you are close with has emotional disabilities or high functioning autism spectrum disorder you'll probably really love Futaba.
I am confused, what's going on?

Flyboy

Smash Hero
I am confused, what's going on?
Someone got to Sigran's favorite character while playing P5.

Futaba also has basically been confirmed by her voice actress through comments to fans and from the voice director (as well as those of us with disabilities and autism spectrum disorders in the thread) to be a pretty clear case of a character intentionally coded as autistic, which is a fun lil thing that means a lot to a lot of people.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Someone got to Sigran's favorite character while playing P5.

Futaba also has basically been confirmed by her voice actress through comments to fans and from the voice director (as well as those of us with disabilities and autism spectrum disorders in the thread) to be a pretty clear case of a character intentionally coded as autistic, which is a fun lil thing that means a lot to a lot of people.
I get that, I was just confused by the context.

Last edited:

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
I get that, I was just confused by the context.
Mellowy is playing through P5 for the first time and just got to the pre finals dinner, which is when Futaba enters the story. They commented about where they just got to and tagged me saying "guess who showed up", so I responded about Futaba.

Last edited:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Mellowy is playing through P5 for the first time and just got to the pre finals dinner, which is when Futaba enters the story. They commented about where they just got to and tagged me saying "guess who showed up", so I responded about Futaba.
Okay, forgot about that bit. Thank you.

Ultrashroomz

Smash Journeyman
Is it bad that I'm looking forward to Joker's official art and gameplay more than any game that's coming out this year right now?

I mean I guess I'd be hyped for Persona 5 R and Metroid Prime 4, but we don't exactly have any concrete info about those games, so...

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Is it bad that I'm looking forward to Joker's official art and gameplay more than any game that's coming out this year right now?

I mean I guess I'd be hyped for Persona 5 R and Metroid Prime 4, but we don't exactly have any concrete info about those games, so...
What about Yoshi's Crafted World? That's coming within a couple months. :yoshi:

Ultrashroomz

Smash Journeyman
What about Yoshi's Crafted World? That's coming within a couple months. :yoshi:
Completely forgot about that tbh, which is weird considering I loved Woolly World, and it comes out right after my birthday.

I still need to plan out what games I intend to get this year. xP

amageish

Smash Master

I think my most hype has to be for Persona Q2... assuming that will be localized... please ATLUS. Otherwise, Etrian Odyssey Nexus is nice I suppose.

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993

I know that feel, there isn't much going on that I'm super hyped about outside of Three Houses, Sekiro, and ShadowBringers, most of which are coming out a bit more later on in the year.

I have Vesperia and KH3 (SOON) to hold me over (for now), but I'm super eager for actual gameplay footage soon lol

StormC

Smash Hero
My new year's resolution is to work on my backlog so most of the new releases this year are just noise to me.

Hoping outside of Joker the Smash DLC delivers.

Mellowy Yellow

Smash Lord
I LITERALLY just got that scene seconds ago! XD

StormC

Smash Hero
Okay, I'm now convinced the characters saying "you're this far through the dungeon" is a load of crock.

When the plot kicks you out of dungeon 6 for the day, Morgana's like "we're definitely close to the treasure, I can feel it!"

Then like 4-5 rooms later, Futaba says we're at the halfway point.

Another 4-5 rooms later and we're at the end. Did Futaba forget how to count?

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
Okay, I'm now convinced the characters saying "you're this far through the dungeon" is a load of crock.

When the plot kicks you out of dungeon 6 for the day, Morgana's like "we're definitely close to the treasure, I can feel it!"

Then like 4-5 rooms later, Futaba says we're at the halfway point.

Another 4-5 rooms later and we're at the end. Did Futaba forget how to count?
The sixth dungeon doesn't have a lot of rooms. Most of it takes place in a few main areas. That's probably why.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77382917

I just want you all to read this "leak" thread. Not for the leak itself, but for the fact that the "leaker" is claiming a few things:

1. Sakurai is irritated because Nintendo "forced" him to add Joker
  2. Sakurai doesn't actually like the Persona series, and in fact complained during his entire P5 playthrough
  3. The only Persona game Sakurai has played is P3, and even then he only played a bit of it before getting bored
Point and laugh, my friends. Point and laugh.

GolisoPower

Smash Master

I just want you all to read this "leak" thread. Not for the leak itself, but for the fact that the "leaker" is claiming a few things:

2. Sakurai doesn't actually like the Persona series, and in fact complained during his entire P5 playthrough
  3. The only Persona game Sakurai has played is P3, and even then he only played a bit of it before getting bored
Facepalm of the goddamn millennium, ladies and gents.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

Ah, I forgot #4:

Sakurai didn't actually play P5 before adding Joker, and only played it after Nintendo "forced" him to add the character

StormC

Smash Hero
So I just got done with the sixth palace boss, and what seems like hours of cutscenes.

I just have one thing to say:

Buttermilk-Pancakes-4.jpg

On a more serious note, I loved replaying the prologue fully contextualized - and with the full version of Life Will Change playing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom