• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the [Deus de Animus] Guild; a guild for Ike players!

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
And yet thee, in thine noobishness, contribute nothing to the Smash World Forums with that post, making you far more of a noob than any of us shalt ever be. And furthermore, thine sig, containing the word noob, attests to the huge amount of noob you contain. Amen.

My code depends on the Wii I'm currently using, since there's a lot of us in this house and we have more copies of brawl than we do TVs. But you can AIM me at Zareidriel to get the one I'm currently on.

Well, Ama and Gamer27, you're both welcome here, I'd like a brawl code and a location from each of you if you don't mind.

lol, SDZ, nice. XD

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
How many copies do you have!? Funny how people say this is a n00b clan but this is by far the biggest of the Ike clans, and most others are n00b clans as well, from what I've seen..

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
xyz is just one person
yes, yes he is. sorta reminds me of another "just one person" who likes incite thier lovely posts with spite, but I digress...

Online mode is fun, especially with tactics like " run away until someone's damage is 90+ then wait for them to come near enough to use a 4-7 tick eruption" and "pray that that dragoon isn't aimed at you"... it's kinda scary considering Ike's recovery is crap. I NEVER recover with quick draw, because unless your opponent knocked you 3 pixels away from the k.o. line, and your just too far away to aether after your second jump, quickdraw's charge-up curve will freefall you into hell.

I'm gonna add everyone I can from b4bc and Dda... I'll post meh code up soon, or ya know... just..edit my post...dot dot dot...

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
Was just wondering... Is anyone interested in doing Skype. Due to the lack of voice chat and all???

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone here actually think RoK will be all that good? I've lurked around most of his posts(partially for them being hilarious), and hes always saying we'll bow down to him. Honestly, he and his clan can't be that good compared to us right?

Edit: I have Skype, but I rarely use it, although thats a good idea.

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
We will send ROK and his men into oblivion!!!!one!!!!!!!eleven!!!!1

*Raises glass of ale** AAARRRGHHHH!!!!

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
yes, yes he is. sorta reminds me of another "just one person" who likes incite thier lovely posts with spite, but I digress...

Online mode is fun, especially with tactics like " run away until someone's damage is 90+ then wait for them to come near enough to use a 4-7 tick eruption" and "pray that that dragoon isn't aimed at you"... it's kinda scary considering Ike's recovery is crap. I NEVER recover with quick draw, because unless your opponent knocked you 3 pixels away from the k.o. line, and your just too far away to aether after your second jump, quickdraw's charge-up curve will freefall you into hell.

I'm gonna add everyone I can from b4bc and Dda... I'll post meh code up soon, or ya know... just..edit my post...dot dot dot...
you forgot to mention the occasional crazy lag. It's hard to time anything when things are lagged by a couple of seconds.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
It's a shame it's too easy to get everything. Anyone up for an online brawl right now?

Enshoku

Smash Lord
incite posts with spite? no wonder no one takes your posts seriously
Of course, I forgot that I was the one who Zar accused of being sarcastic when I first joined. You have been quite a troll on smashboards, not just the Ike forums. I also believe my posts are taken quite seriously if they are serious, unless you have a shiny badge on you r forehead that says: "I r torchik, nuffin shall make me laff"

*Drives to Georgia to check AMA's head for a torchik badge*

edit: i've added everyone that's posted thier number in this thread accept people, ACCEPT!

1719-2872-7268

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Ok, I added Enshoku and Blue Dragon, although more people should get over here to post their codes.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Its too bad you can only have 5 letters for a nickname, I have to keep shortening everyones names or guess randomly.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, you guess right, I used ENSHO. And for Blue dragon I just used BLUE. Mine are pretty easy I guess.

PityLord

Smash Apprentice
Havent posted here quite a while. I see everybody is happy with their coppies of Brawl :). I have to w8 for it 3+months still T.T <sigh>

Well I guess I just have to piss off Zar at AIM for the next 3 months xD.

Betaz

Smash Ace
>.> in case all of you didn't get mine

<----------------- there it is... just pm me so i know your adding me so that I can add you too
also I added you Enshoku and Blue Dragon...

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
how will the ranking tournament work, will we set a certain time to be on and go at it or give us a time period to have our battle o.o?

and my FC code is 0602 5920 3633 i memorized mine to tell people without having to look it up xD

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
I'll admit I was kinda pissed off, because I know I'll never do that well against you again. I think I only took like 20% when I flung you off the stage. It was probly my best series of attacks to a KO. But I understand, hurry up and get it fixed or whatever.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
I'll admit I was kinda pissed off, because I know I'll never do that well against you again. I think I only took like 20% when I flung you off the stage. It was probly my best series of attacks to a KO. But I understand, hurry up and get it fixed or whatever.
to get it fixed I'll need night vision glasses, a p2k, a black tuxedo, a dry martini, and a device that will obliterate suddenlink's sandvine, or whatever other traffic shaper they are using. My internet has been bad lately, it' MAY have something to do with the 8.5 gigs of memory that wondered unto my computer, but I am truly sorry for quitting.

note to all Ikians: Ike doesn't die at 24%... EVER! Wolt completely destroyed the space-time continuum about the time I dc'd.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Wait, what do you mean he doesn't die at that percentage? Was that was you Fsmashed me off and I QDed back on?

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah, I remember now, when I tried to go do down off the ledge and Aether back up, my game lagged and I fell to far to get back up. My bad.

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
u guys r maiking me sad.... brawling all the live long day... anyway.. mine is only two days away...

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Well recently me and a bunch of others haven't been able to get With Friends working at all. But when the battles do work, they're a lot of fun.

Betaz

Smash Ace
>.> that's strange "With Friends" isn't working for you?
for me it's just "With Anyone"
anyways >.> spectator mode is fun...especially when the bonus box appears

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
No, anyone who tries to join is just unable to. Try it with me and I'll show you.

Top Bottom