• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the [Deus de Animus] Guild; a guild for Ike players!

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
so I guess I won the internet for my cheap star wars ripoff, ne?

RoK: You should choose your words carefully, if you quit our guild RoK will enjoy making you his slave.
Enshoku:You threaten to brick my wii, and f*ck my sisters... oh, I've chosen my words carefully B4B'er...
enshoku:*pulls out sword*
RoK:This is blasphemy, this is madness!
enshoku: madness..
enshoku: *pauses for a second*
enshoku: THIS IS IKE BOARDS!

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
sweet another WA player >.> mind me asking where Moxee is? (sorry have'nt heard of it...)
also want to play a few matches come launch day?
Most people haven't, as it's an area not far outside of Yakima, if you even know where that is. I would definitely like to have some matches with you. But it would have to wait till all my friends leave. I plan to have a brawl party so it will be a little while till I decide to head online..

Funny, going by the amount of members there are, I'm number 50. I don't know why it's funny, but to me it is.

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
so I guess I won the internet for my cheap star wars ripoff, ne?

RoK: You should choose your words carefully, if you quit our guild RoK will enjoy making you his slave.
Enshoku:You threaten to brick my wii, and f*ck my sisters... oh, I've chosen my words carefully B4B'er...
enshoku:*pulls out sword*
RoK:This is blasphemy, this is madness!
enshoku: madness..
enshoku: *pauses for a second*
enshoku: THIS IS IKE BOARDS!
Lolz. Now I'm the one peeking over your shoulder yelling OH SNAP!! as he gets kicked into the abyss.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
B4BC=OWNAGE=PWNAGE=HIGH TIER!
Oh, and stop bashing rok we could bash you guys forever!
no one here is bashing anyone. I'm poking a bit of fun at the guild rivalries though, and I had zar as darth vader. Also your word math is incorrect as ownage does not equal pwnage. getting beat in a basketball game 5-30 is owned. Getting beat in a basketball game 72-0 is pwnt. I'm not even going to discuss the irrelevance of tiers.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Question, why is B4B stickied at the top and not this one? Doesn't this clan have more members and is stronger overall? I must be missing something here, cuz RoK doesn't even have the game yet, while our leaders do.

fire_wulf

Smash Journeyman
Question, why is B4B stickied at the top and not this one? Doesn't this clan have more members and is stronger overall? I must be missing something here, cuz RoK doesn't even have the game yet, while our leaders do.
Look closer.... They are not stickied.... a guide made by one of the members is stickied. The clan is located down in the general are just like ours.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
7 hours of that? You're gonna cause carpal-tunnel there Shoki.
'til brawl comes out... at least that was 4 1/2 hours ago...

if that gives you carpel tunnel then I should have a broken wrist...

12 hours a day at school
3 hours a day at school
2 hours a day eating
1 hour fapping
1 hour exercising/quarterstaff training
5 hours misc.

and for all the stuff you don't need to know, here's Enshoku

/random post

blue_dragon

Smash Apprentice
'til brawl comes out... at least that was 4 1/2 hours ago...

if that gives you carpel tunnel then I should have a broken wrist...

12 hours a day at school
3 hours a day at school
2 hours a day eating
1 hour fapping
1 hour exercising/quarterstaff training
5 hours misc.

and for all the stuff you don't need to know, here's Enshoku

/random post
Wait. 15 hours a day at school? Liar. I know your secret. 19+ hours a day at school, if you know what I mean. :)

Worldkaos

Smash Cadet
Well, other than having to use the Wiimote, Nunchuck setup at the Gamestop tournament, it was a really cool and fun experience. Oh, and I won! :chuckle: As Ike! Don't have any videos or anything I didn't even think to bring my camera, I thought I'd lose first round so it's kinda cool. All I have to show for it is the lame trophy they were giving to the winners. I look forward to playing against ya'll on Wifi soon! (And should my name be on the clan roster if I'm in?)

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n304/ChaosLee/100_0400.jpg

blue_dragon

Smash Apprentice
Well, other than having to use the Wiimote, Nunchuck setup at the Gamestop tournament, it was a really cool and fun experience. Oh, and I won! :chuckle: As Ike! Don't have any videos or anything I didn't even think to bring my camera, I thought I'd lose first round so it's kinda cool. All I have to show for it is the lame trophy they were giving to the winners. I look forward to playing against ya'll on Wifi soon! (And should my name be on the clan roster if I'm in?)

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n304/ChaosLee/100_0400.jpg
Pretty cool. I'm getting it in 2 hours. My AIM is bluedz if you want to fight me then.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Well I got the game as scheduled and after mass amounts of playing Brawl for 8-9 hours+, I really like to use Ike. Granted, I don't I'm all that good right now, but he is definitely fun to play as. My wi-fi code is 5412-9571-7213. So if anyone wants to battle me or whatever, just let me know, and you can put my Brawl code under my name on the first page.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Good news!

First thing; all of Northeast America was closed due to snow, except for one Blockbuster. I got my copy at 11:00 PM on Saturday after my name was drawn randomly from a hat amongst 15 other people. Yay luck. =)

Second thing; Gamestop tournaments were all cancelled as well, except for one, which was only delayed; at 2:00 PM today, Sunday, I won the first round of the GameStop Tournament. I'll have pics of my trophy and certificate soon. ^_^

And now, the rest of you get your Brawl Codes to me however you can, and it will be added to the front page.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
PS, Congratulations, Worldkaos, on winning your local tournament. Sorry about that, I'll add ya right away.

PPS, Ike Rocks~

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
well i wanna join.

Ussi is the name i go by and i live in Lumberton, New Jersey

Friend code = 0602 5920 3633

warning i lag a little and lag more when its not 1 vs 1

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Are you serious, Ama? I'll let you in if you really want, but most of your posts are pretty sarcastic. >_>

Cool cool, welcome Ussi. =)

KainBeoulve

Smash Rookie
I'd like to join if possible, live in Topeka, KS, go by KainBeoulve, I'll have friend code up as soon as I get get my router to not be on the fritz, wifi matches with other Ike players would be some serious fun, thanks.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Congrats on winning the tourney Zareidriel, it's too bad my Gamestop didn't have one, but I guess being the third person in my town to get the game counts for something.

Also, whats your friend code? I was wondering since it's not posted on the 1st page.

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
Awww man. I totally envy you guys right now. I'm getting my copy on Thursday. When that day comes its gonna be utter CHAOS!!!

fire_wulf

Smash Journeyman
My gamestop tourney kinda sucked alot. Besides the controller setup... one minute... and items... we also had every stage on random... and RANDOM CHARACTERS... seriously.. i got stuck with peach who i never play.. ever. I didn't make it to the finals... but at least i beat two people.

I live at college and don't have me wii hooked up to the internet.. after spring break sometime i should have it working.

Top Bottom