• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the [Deus de Animus] Guild; a guild for Ike players!

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
I was at a local tournament yesterday in Columbus (my state's capital). Kicked *** with Ike. =)

I'd also like to alliance with the Defenders of Akanea. I guess you're kinda like our ambassador, SilentDrifter, so you can represent the Deus de Animus if you wish.

Haha, DdA and DoA. Cool.

Edit: Welcome to the Deus de Animus; we don't mind if it'll be awhile before you can play.
...eventhough I haven't officially joined Deus XD (I do want to join now after I just came back playing as Ike).

Ok it's officially. Animus and Akaneas are now officially Allies. :)

Here's the thing though, Okysho (Leader of Akanea) wants me to represent for Marth too.. is that even possible? we need to work that out first. I can be a messenger between the clans, but as for tournaments against each other...I'll have to stick with Marth when it comes down to that (or flip around occasionally).

Zink

Smash Champion
mmmm, new allies! welcome aboard *pirate*

playing through radiant dawn, and ike is on steroids, for sure. like, his FOREHEAD has muscles.

Betaz

Smash Ace
sound good we could keep it fire emblem based!
err..comboking?
aren't you in B4B?

on a side note: I went and picked up a Wii LAN adaptor today...and it works quite well...>.> also for some reason it loads smashboards faster than my laptop does, but that could just be because I've been running Kaspersky on it...

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
mm I'm looking through all the videos I recorded at the store I was playing Brawl at...

I really need to learn how to shut up, cause I've noticed I'm obnoxiously loud in the recordings lol
anyway, Ike is friggin awesome. There's a lot of things I want to do with him, but it's tough when there's 3 players coming down on ya.

...there were way too many nerdy people there while I'm at it...it was getting annoying - -

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
lol when I say nerdy, I mean like...in your face, you're doing it wrong, haha ike is ded, I'm going to taunt every 5 seconds nerdy

some of them were cool, but a few need to grow up.

remothepenguin

Smash Rookie
Hi, I would like to join. I'm a Peach main, but Ike will be a secondary. I was told by a good source that you would let me join so here I am. By the way, I am female but I'm taken. Thank you.

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
I had an interesting day today. Two jerks were playing Brawl today and were ganging up on me and a friend so they could be the last two to battle.

It was getting annoying, and my friend decided to take things into his own hands. Shame I didn't get to record it, twas classic. He was Marth and I was Ike. In an alliance fashion we kicked their arses to other side of the universe And then we ended up beating each other up lol (I keep on losing cause I'm still on the learning curve with Ike).

At least that shut their stupid double teaming. It's every man for himself, not a team battle.

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
You got it. I told her she should, but for her to actually make an account, and then join this guild...........I'm so proud. I think I'm gonna cry.

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Well, I sorta got her into it. I'd let her speak for herself but she probably won't even be up till around 9 or 10.

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
She can be but whats sad is she'll read this and not even know I was talking bad about her.

Hey Alex, you think you could make Jenn a sig.

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Uuummmm, how about elincia, and put the guild name, remo, and penguin goddess(not sure if I spelled that right) If you can't do it, thats fine. Thanx Alex.

Top Bottom